• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
If I win San Japan then yall have to change your power ranking to a MK theme.

It will never happen so someone agree with me.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
My fave was always Kabal, but Scorpion and Smoke were up there too

*this is now an MK thread*

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I agree K Prime, he was also my favorite. I was also a pretty big fan of Johnny Cage, he was so awesome.

The trailer gives me mixed feelings, in a way I love the idea of a Reboot. But I also kinda wonder if the whole thing is going to be a rip off of Sub Zero Mythologies. But with Scorpion instead.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
We should play some MK. I own MK 2, 3, Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon, and Shaolin Monks. Shaolin Monks is actually pretty fun.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Prime, we have to play Shaolin Monks next time. I love that game.

People on Power Ranking, and those hoping to be on Power Ranking. It is most important that you go to Pik A Nik, so we can hype the **** out of your matches.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
alright, so today me and castro were playing, and i was using the Gamecube controller. I was doing really well, and everything came rather easily to me. For now on, im going to try and use gamecube. Only thing i really have trouble with is perfect shielding and accidently down b-ing to my death :x. Anyone know where i can get a good gc controller? i heard play asia has good ones.

TL;DR Im using GC controller now, if you lose to me you suck.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
My fave was always Kabal, but Scorpion and Smoke were up there too
Of course you'd like Kabal. He's such a top tier *******.

We should play some MK. I own MK 2, 3, Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon, and Shaolin Monks. Shaolin Monks is actually pretty fun.
I have MK4. DA-Armageddon are horrible, and Shaolin is almost as bad.
UMK3, MK4 (which is also Gold), and MK1&2 are the only good ones.

All I have is Mortal Kombat Gold for Dreamcast :/
I had it for awhile.
I do have MK4 on the Playstation. They're the same game.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Oh yeah, from what i've read, that "trailer" is actually just a short movie. It's to be sent out to different places and if it gets picked up, they'll make it a movie, not guaranteed.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
lmfao, i didn't know Kabal was a top tier xP..I didn't even know there were tiers for MK since it is unbalanced^max.

But yours, <3 Kabal ...we should MK hard

Suspect

Smash Hero
omg there is some lady crying very loud outside, sound like that witch from Left 4 Dead, im scared. :(

Suspect

Smash Hero
OMG THE POLICE ARE OUTSIDE AND SHE IS STILL GOING OFF!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE ON A EPISODE OF COPS TOMORROW!!

lol donkey bong

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just to clarify:

You do realize you just said you liked all of the videos, right?

Giggitywolf

Smash Rookie
Well it's been three weeks and I've got some of San Antonio down now (plus a job woot!).

Still no internet where I'm staying so I apologize if I don't read much of the thread. I have to go to a library just to use net, and by that time there are way to many pages to read x.x

Couple questions so I hope someone can help me out here. Is there anywhere in San Antonio that you guys go to play brawl? Like a game store, lan place, ect? Or do you guys just go to other's houses?

**EDIT: Just read some replies so I know now.

Oh and thanks to Espy Kasrani and Paw for hooking me up with some info, still looking for a Smash Fest or at least a hang out. PM me for my cell number someone so we can get together please, I am good all this week for Brawl.

Nike.

Smash Hero
There's no actual venue in SA, everyone just goes to their houses usually.

You should put your number up since alot of us just text each other.

I'm gonna be in corpus this weekend. But as for today, would anybody like to play at my house?

EDIT: Holy crap, mega ninja'd

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We don't have a set place for Smashfests, unfortunately.

It's mostly just at several people's houses.

If someone can host, it'd be awesome if we could get a Fest going on on Friday or Saturday.

@Nike: Not sure about today. I'll see what I can do.

Giggitywolf

Smash Rookie
I'm a bit cautious about putting my number up on the fourm, but I've all ready given PyleDriver, and two other people my number. I'm good for brawl if I get an invite = )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom