• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Yeah at Adam P's house. We went to his birthday party last year with Moist, remember? :D

That cute under-aged chick with the bandana was there lolololol.

Suspect

Smash Hero
oh yea LOL over in bridgehood?

I remember cause I assumed alot of beer that night, it kept going straight through me :/

text me, im tired of talking on here lol

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
@Nike: The sd card you gave me didn't have any of the replays from Pik-a-nik.

@Morningstar: I need your music list so I can record your replays.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Welp.

My orange controller broke.
Same problem as my black controller. It just stopped letting me dash.

I just gave my silver controller a run through. I suddenly feel a difference in control.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Welp.

My orange controller broke.
Same problem as my black controller. It just stopped letting me dash.

I just gave my silver controller a run through. I suddenly feel a difference in control.
Espy, one thing. Don't break my Controller. It's still pretty new. If you want another one that's new just ask me and I can order one for you and you can pay me back whenever.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Joker Hazama was amazing, as was Potemkin Tager.
However, Potemkin will never be as manly.

Ky Jin looks so similar it hurts.
HURTS, I tell you!

Who's Platina, Phantom? Is she relevant to the BB story so far, or is she a new character that was just added?

Also, is there any info that's been confirmed concerning Jubei? I heard a rumor that he was confirmed as DLC.

The only thing that makes me a little sad is that they're charging for the DLC in Japan. Looks like we're gonna have to pay out of our pockets for these chunks of solid gold.

Some of this pic is meh, but other parts I got a kick out of:

[collapse=Page Stretching Goodness]
[/collapse]

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
That picture is pretty good, Espy. I have no idea who that chick is, maybe another of the legendary hero characters? Haven't heard new of Jubei either. I'm excited though, gonna get all of them so I can mess around and see which I like :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
True.

I also just read through some interview with some guy who's working on BBCS.
Sounds like it's gonna be pretty awesome.
Better yet, the right stick specials are removed now. Now people HAVE to learn the button combinations.

According to the interview, Jubei won't be DLC, and if he's completely serious (which I doubt), we might be able to see Tao's face sometime in the story mode, or something.

All I know is that the bottom left is Platinum, who is the sixth of the Six Heroes along with Terumi, Hakumen, Jubei, Nine, and Valkenhayn.

Unless Platina = Platinum, then I doubt it.
However, if you compare that magazine scan of Platinum to Platina:

They do share that same bell around the neck. On top of that, Platinum, according to the BB Wiki, has three different forms.

A young girl with three personalities named Luna, Sena, and Platinum. Luna is a young, sweet girl. Sena is a young, mean boy. Platinum is the spirit of the sixth hero, but can't come out often and has to fade quickly.
Eh, it probably is her.

Suspect

Smash Hero
$1700

I saw it while I was stocking at work today, it's so sexy.

Has like a double/flipside controller and connects to your wifi. Runs pandora radio,netflix,twitter,etc.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm getting progressively more hyped :) Haven't played much of anything for a while so I gotta give my PS3 some action :p
I know, me too.
I've had BlazBlue on the brain lately. Ever since I got my PS3, that's all I've been playing.

PHANTOM, gimme your PSN. Do you still have BB? We need to play!

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
it is.

i know its old and everything, but i got bored and remembered this site. the fact that it got it 1st try is amazing.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That friggin' genie.

I played it a long time ago, and it got Rita on the first try.
So I beat it's *** by thinking of another character from the same movie. Eat it.
I've only beaten it like, four times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom