• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3

That's a quick way to release news.
This and another video alone confirmed:

Online Play
A new Rally Mode
New characters (except they're not newcomers)
Smash Bros-esque Amiibo support (which could mean a Mario Tennis line of 'Miibos. Get hype!)
Wait, so there's still hope for Wave 2? Especially if Daisy is a starting character????

Daisy Amiibo HYPE! (I hope)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Online Play
A new Rally Mode
Smash Bros-esque Amiibo support (which could mean a Mario Tennis line of 'Miibos. Get hype!)
Now all of a sudden, I have a need of collecting more Amiibo after all the ones I've already gotten. Thanks a lot for killing my wallet Nintendo. :glare:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Online Play
A new Rally Mode
If only Nintendo Directs were still alive. Oh well, I guess these trailers alone along with the new information should be enough to hype this new holiday title.

And somewhere out there, certain Amiibo collectors are now crying at how much their wallets had been killed over their Amiibo collecting habits.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If only Nintendo Directs were still alive. Oh well, I guess these trailers alone along with the new information should be enough to hype this new holiday title.

And somewhere out there, certain Amiibo collectors are now crying at how much their wallets had been killed over their Amiibo collecting habits.

Now all of a sudden. I have a need of collecting more Amiibo after all the ones I've already gotten. Thanks a lot for killing my wallet Nintendo. :glare:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand here's one of them. :troll:

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Looks like somebody's done an accidental double pooooost. Sounds like you need more sleep dear instead of spending all night studying.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
And here's another trailer.

There's new artwork of five characters in the end ;). Still haven't seen the gimmick courts yet....

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Looks like somebody's done an accidental double pooooost. Sounds like you need more sleep dear instead of spending all night studying.
Hardy har har, very funny. Next thing you know, your next suggestion would be bunking with you. :glare:

Sorry y'all had to hear that.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well Nintendo's quietly releasing a game with all those features that everyone complains the rest of their games don't have like Online Play and meaningful amiibo support.

I wonder if this is indication of more Mario amiibos. Then we can get Wario, Rosalina and DK ones that aren't mismatched. Plus a few others hint hint.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Too bad the game itself is bad so far.
Well it doesn't look too bad. Maybe it might be lacking special gimmick courts like Power Tennis....

But you can turn off Chance and Jump Shots, and no touchscreen and motion controls!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
LOL Not surprised by the many Mariotehplumber jokes in the comment section. But one truly stood out to me.

MTP: "She's a hentai character that doesn't deserve more attention you ****ing ***s. Rosa***** is ruining the Mario franchise with her **** swallowing lips and you hentai worshipping ******s approve of this character! **** you Nintendo!"

Was my impression good?

Oh my sides. :laugh:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
LOL Not surprised by the many Mariotehplumber jokes in the comment section. But one truly stood out to me.

MTP: "She's a hentai character that doesn't deserve more attention you ****ing ***s. Rosa***** is ruining the Mario franchise with her **** swallowing lips and you hentai worshipping ******s approve of this character! **** you Nintendo!"

Was my impression good?

Oh my sides. :laugh:
Yep, definitely the best anyone can do in terms of matching his trollish rants. The names referring to Rosie are pretty reminiscent of your average Terrence & Phillip show.

Burruni

Smash Hero

Realtalk. This is some Mario Kart 7/8 like BS here.
Because I'm like 40% sure they teased a playable Magikoopa in earlier news.
So, if this is the roster in full, the "best" that we could hope for is Junior, Birdo, and Diddy just to keep in some of the staples.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105

Realtalk. This is some Mario Kart 7/8 like BS here.
Because I'm like 40% sure they teased a playable Magikoopa in earlier news.
So, if this is the roster in full, the "best" that we could hope for is Junior, Birdo, and Diddy just to keep in some of the staples.
I'd like a "family pic" with this game. Like in MKWii where all the racers were next to each other for a photo. It'd be so nice!

Wait. Do you think there's actually a Waluigi-centric intro?
This has to be. Or at least a story mode with short cutscenes... I know Miyamoto doesn't really like cutscenes, but they could be kinda great...

yoshiunity

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YoshiUnity
Well now. Here's something you don't see everyday!

Thank you Camelot for always doing your best to give Daisy a Grade A try in your games.

http://imgur.com/a/rwio5 -- for the rest of the character so far an such.

Last edited:

RC Walu

Smash Cadet
I AM GOING TO BUY 1,000 DAISY AMIIBO, NO ONE CAN STOP ME! ...except my wallet...
But if for some reason we don't get a Daisy amiibo, I will cry. I already have a special space for her on the amiibo display shelf I'm designing. She's in the very front center in between Peach and Rosalina.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I AM GOING TO BUY 1,000 DAISY AMIIBO, NO ONE CAN STOP ME! ...except my wallet...
But if for some reason we don't get a Daisy amiibo, I will cry. I already have a special space for her on the amiibo display shelf I'm designing. She's in the very front center in between Peach and Rosalina.
Hopefully Mariotehplumber doesn't think about targeting her and Rosie if this is true. Because this girl is definitely going to storm the store to snag those Amiibo.

The same way as her diet control.

OHHHHHHHH.

Looking sexy as usual Wario. I hope he also came with jiggle physics in the game. :awesome:

D

Deleted member

Well now. Here's something you don't see everyday!

Thank you Camelot for always doing your best to give Daisy a Grade A try in your games.

http://imgur.com/a/rwio5 -- for the rest of the character so far an such.
It does look like they've tweaked her face, but only slightly. It's been redone completely before though....
Otherwise, looks great. Is this the first HD-era Daisy render? It should definitely be used to promote her now...

My personal guess for the remaining four characters (which match the colors): Diddy Kong, Shy Guy, Nabbit, Bowser Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
It's at the bottom of the post with the Daisy art.

So we have...

:4mario::4luigi:(Daisy) - All Around
:4peach::rosalina:(Waluigi) - Technique
:4bowser::4dk::4wario2: - Power
:4yoshi: (Toad) - Speed
Boo - Tricky

I THINK that's how it's spread right now.
Time to use the heck out of DK and Waluigi.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The new Mario artworks since Mario party 10 has a very noticeable bloom effect... it's a little odd.

Her face looks different. A little jarring, as her in-game face isn't that different.

More HD artwork is always nice though.

:231:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey, I saw the news for Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash! Finally, we get more info! Still, I'm not sure whether to be excited Princess Daisy FINALLY got new HD artwork in the Wii U era, or UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYED that it took THIS long for them to do it. Still though, you know what's funny? I always imagined that if Rosalina would ever be playable in a Mario Tennis game, THIS would be her outfit:
Don't get me wrong, I like the one they gave her now, but I feel that I would have preferred this more. What do you all think?

Last edited:

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Hey, I saw the news for Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash! Finally, we get more info! Still, I'm not sure whether to be excited Princess Daisy FINALLY got new HD artwork in the Wii U era, or UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYED that it took THIS long for them to do it. Still though, you know what's funny? I always imagined that if Rosalina would ever be playable in a Mario Tennis game, THIS would be her outfit:
Don't get me wrong, I like the one they gave her now, but I feel that I would have preferred this more. What do you all think?
'Did you mean: A recolor of White Mage?"

Top Bottom