• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Second SWF Ganon Board's Combo Video

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I think he has everthing that he needs.
Except for maybe some clips from a couple of LazyDorfs.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I need him to add me to his Wii Code List, so that I can send him replays. He also needs to add me to his friends list.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol, I really don't want to start a music argument, but... please, no breaking benjamin :p

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
*lays head down in shame*

Fine, no Breaking Benjamin. Hopefully, it's a song that will make you wanna murder the nearest person to you.(In Brawl, that is...)

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
pretty sure Zig meant that Brawl was released before everything was tested, finished and completed entirely i.e. Ganondorf >.>
Exactly.
It wouldn't surprise me if there was no
"Testers: [insert name ] [insert name ] [insert name]"
in the credits >_>

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
In the first video, you had clips from games for the epic intro. Ever thought of maybe using some footage of There Will Be Brawl's ganon?

Just thinking out loud here. :p

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I just thought of a title:

Blood, Sweat and Beards ~

Srsly, it's brilliant;
Beards (Plural) tells you that there's a whole group of 'Drofs, and Blood, Sweat is just brutal... And manly.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
In the first video, you had clips from games for the epic intro. Ever thought of maybe using some footage of There Will Be Brawl's ganon?

Just thinking out loud here. :p
I watched the series after you mentioned it...
I came SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard when ganon said "Do you know me?" on the third episode...
And the 10th's 7:25 Ganon OWNAGE is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

But I don't think Kalm will like Ganon wearing an executive suit... :p

:034:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I watched the series after you mentioned it...
I came SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard when ganon said "Do you know me?" on the third episode...
And the 10th's 7:25 Ganon OWNAGE is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

But I don't think Kalm will like Ganon wearing an executive suit... :p

:034:
"Murdering in Style" XP

His evil grin from 10 could always work.

Anyway, I might see if I can find anyone to online. Maybe get a decent clip to throw into the ring. Stupid small *** town and it's lack of Brawlers.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
not to bud in, but who are you guys? and who am I for that matter? I think Kalm only allows the "good known" members

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
not to bud in, but who are you guys? and who am I for that matter? I think Kalm only allows the "good known" members
Almost Anyone may enter, just make a post of yourself saying so.
doop doop

Who knows, some random may have had one good game where they were in the zone.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Anyone could have been in it, but Kalm asked for the replays like 2+ weeks ago, so I doubt he'll let you, though if you've got the clips, don't hesitate to ask. You never know

@HomE

Smash Ace
That wouldn't be right, but w/e. If I'm too late, I'm too late. I do have replays/clips to send, if we can still send'em.
This is not a Democracy... This is a hierarchy, "Fair" is not a word Ganon mains are familiar with... how "Fair" are Ganon's match-up #'s...

you gotta work your way up the ladder..

The hierarchy is something like this:

1)@HomE
2)Jesus
3) Its a tie between the following Ganon's..
Breezy
Kalm
Fonz
Red8
DLA
TP
Ect...
35) Inui
and so on...

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
This is not a Democracy... This is a hierarchy, "Fair" is not a word Ganon mains are familiar with... how "Fair" are Ganon's match-up #'s...

1)@HomE
2)Jesus
Breezy
Kalm
Fonz
Red8
DLA
TP
Ect...
35) Inui
and so on...
:laugh:
10ihaven'tplayedTPinagillionyears

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90

1)@HomE
2)Jesus
Breezy
Kalm
Fonz
Red8
DLA
TP
Ect...
35) Inui
and so on...
Get it together, Home. I never said "fair", but since you suggested it, how would I, someone who barely gets the opportunity to attend tourneys, climb up your hierarchy?

Words don't mean much, but I'm just as good as Red8.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Hahaha, Ok well that was me trolling.... I'm FAR from the best Ganon, I would assume anyone who frequents these boards knows that..

To answer your question Sov..

If you say you are on par with Red8 then i would have him vouch for your abilities, we need tourny results, matches vs SKILLED players, you can do dittos online with a well known member of the Ganon boards... there are lots of ways to "Move up" the hierarchy...

Red8 has a beasty Ganon so if you say your on par with him you should fit right in....

Superspright

Smash Lord
I would play this person online. I'm meh online--but I can be pretty fierce sometimes if I'm really...really...really high.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I would play this person online. I'm meh online--but I can be pretty fierce sometimes if I'm really...really...really high.
You sound like Kosk. I do recall him putting up a vid on YT... it did show the more "in-depth" reason as to why someone would main Ganon.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Hahaha, Ok well that was me trolling.... I'm FAR from the best Ganon, I would assume anyone who frequents these boards knows that..

To answer your question Sov..

If you say you are on par with Red8 then i would have him vouch for your abilities, we need tourny results, matches vs SKILLED players, you can do dittos online with a well known member of the Ganon boards... there are lots of ways to "Move up" the hierarchy...

Red8 has a beasty Ganon so if you say your on par with him you should fit right in....
yeah we've never played before o.O
the only ganons who have beaten me recently or I've known them to be just as good as me are that aren't on that list are Nasti, Zhouten, Swoops, and Swift. Bloodynite is pretty good too.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Yea... you can drive to my house and we might be able to get CoD2 off one of the TV's for some smash... Wifi is garbage

**** YOU NINTENDO

DoonKoon

Smash Journeyman
yeah we've never played before o.O
the only ganons who have beaten me recently or I've known them to be just as good as me are that aren't on that list are Nasti, Zhouten, Swoops, and Swift. Bloodynite is pretty good too.
are u saying ur just as good as them? caz.. I saw your ganon.. and it's nearly not as good as zhouten nor bloody.

The best ganons in my opinion are in order:

1.)RayKalm (honestly u should play this guy more, to me it seems he only sandbags you all)
2.)Zhouten (super super beast, he plays like he's not trying, but is good as hell, easily gets the second spot)
3.)Ijosh (technical, but very good, one of the best ofcourse)

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
are u saying ur just as good as them? caz.. I saw your ganon.. and it's nearly not as good as zhouten nor bloody.

The best ganons in my opinion are in order:

1.)RayKalm (honestly u should play this guy more, to me it seems he only sandbags you all)
2.)Zhouten (super super beast, he plays like he's not trying, but is good as hell, easily gets the second spot)
3.)Ijosh (technical, but very good, one of the best ofcourse)
when did you see me? If it was in pools at pound then that's no indication. I'm not gonna lie, I was garbage then lol and I'm not saying I'm the best at all >.> idk how this got started, I was only saying the people who have beaten me recently or I've known to beat me sometimes

Top Bottom