• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Side Tilt

Tallgeese*

Smash Cadet
Against the people I've played, this move works wonders. Anyone trying to full off a forward smash or dash attack with most characters will get stopped by a side tilt from Falco. From what I've seen, this move is never used by other Falco players. Why don't more people use it?

Oakie

Smash Apprentice
because its not flashy and doesn't require any technical skill...

i actually agree i love f tilt!

Deuce

Smash Cadet
I love the F tilt, if the opponent is above 70 it can rock the hell out of them. PLUS~! it looks like sex when you hit a fox recovering with his side B

Jem.

Smash Master
I use it. Typically, with people that try to shield grab, like marth. You can throw in a couple jabs, tilt, and it usually throws them off.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
I mostly only use F-tilt when I'm playing as Ganon for Edge Reasons. Also, Deuce, j00 stole my thing, MY main is Falco, and MY Secondary is Ganon.... >.< LOL.

Dojo

Smash Champion
the reason shiz doesnt do it is cuz he's constantly in **** combos all over the stage
:)

i like the move personally
once i took a complete stock from my friend using that one move the whole time
he was pissed :lol:

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yeah son we played when i used my phantasm from here to iceland, waveshined, and firebirded back to the USA. don't you remember? nope. you suck.

ILY SB

And to prevent this from being spam, yeah the sidetilt is good for spacing agaisnt shildgrabbers, and its allright for edgegaurding too. it works well against forward-b's from spacies, but you can just turn, utilt, and bair or dair or whatever. so many optionsssssss

edit/ 444 posts yayuhz

Top Bottom