• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The single biggest disappointment in Brawl is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zek

Smash Ace
By the time Galaxy was released, Brawl was already behind schedule. They've spent these months finishing what they planned on doing in the first place, not adding new stuff. Of course they're not going to add Galaxy content just because the game has been out for a few months by the time they finished. They had a deadline to meet.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Master Cheif would probably have the Scorpion tank..not the Wraith.

Isn't bowser's new B move from Mario Galaxy?

I am more disappointed by the number of ATs and Pokéballs than anything else.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
You know how awesome he could've of been?? Behold his Final Smash:

:laugh:

At the idiot who said "use stage builder lol": I challenge you to make a Galaxy stage. Go on, I dare you.

At OP: Yeah, I kind of agree. Sucks for Galaxy.
Yes, let's add more tanks!

Shuma

Smash Hero
The bigges real dissapointment to me, is that Ganondorf is only a luigified clone and that there's no "real" metroid rep.

ROFLs

Smash Cadet
Meh, I can live without it. Just one less thing to further delay the game. ;)

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.

Zamiel

Smash Cadet
are you ****ing serious

how am i the first person in this thread (i think at least) to say no L cancel lol

no l cancel no l cancel no l cancel no l cancel no l cancel

I AM DISSAPOINTED WITH NO L CANCEL

Zevox

Smash Lord
The biggest disappointment in Brawl is that it doesn't have alot of new franchises represented in it.
Kid Icarus
Pikmin
Wario Ware
Animal Crossing (Stage & items)
Metal Gear
Sonic the Hedgehog
Nintendo DS (stage)

Thats 7, not counting those represented by ATs (Golden Sun, Sim City, Sin & Punishment, Custom Robo, etc etc). 5, if you only go by playable characters. Melee only had 3 new series total - Game & Watch, Ice Climbers, and Fire Emblem. How many more did you want?

Zevox

S2

Smash Lord
...the complete and total lack of Super Mario Galaxy stuff.

Maybe I could have understood if it came out Dec 3rd (actually, no, it still would have been unexplainable) but with the two delays...they had PLENTY of time to put it at least an AT and some music...and I'm sure it couldn't have been too hard to put in a stage.

And don't tell me that "Oh they were developed at the same time LOL" crap, I mean, Nintendo definitely could have just showed Sakurai some of the music and one of the galaxies for a stage, even if SMG wasn't done.

Seriously a crime....SMG is perhaps the finest game this generation.

There is a logic flaw in that though.

The game wasn't delayed so they could simply sit on it. Delays happen because they need more time to finish the game.

You can't expect them to put in more than the already planned content during the delay. That would only make the game delayed even further. Its delayed to finish things they already wanted in but hadn't fully finished, not so that they can regroup to add more new stuff.

Besides, there is a Rosalina AT... well there was. It's either cut/hidden.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
are you ****ing serious

how am i the first person in this thread (i think at least) to say no L cancel lol

Woah, slow down there bucko.
If there was no wavedashing, just guess what this thread would be flooding with. :)
(brings back so many weird memories of people not going to buy the game becuase of it)

FSLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FSLink
Obviously they wouldn't have time to add a stage or something...
But why isn't there a Galaxy trophy or music or something? (Well, music might take awhile because of the contracts that go along with getting the rights to the songs I suppose) The TC has a point, Nintendo could have easily shown them early stuff to put into Brawl like Roy with Melee (and I think a few trophies too....?)

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Kid Icarus
Pikmin
Wario Ware
Animal Crossing (Stage & items)
Metal Gear
Sonic the Hedgehog
Nintendo DS (stage)

Thats 7, not counting those represented by ATs (Golden Sun, Sim City, Sin & Punishment, Custom Robo, etc etc). 5, if you only go by playable characters. Melee only had 3 new series total - Game & Watch, Ice Climbers, and Fire Emblem. How many more did you want?

Zevox
He's talking about New... as in, recent, as in, Not Kid Icarus, Wario Ware, Maybe Pikmin, not Sonic, Yes Golden Sun, not Sin and Punishment, not Sim City...

QueTee

Smash Apprentice
Meh, SMG was too linear for my taste.

I think the biggest dissappointment is the lack of Toon Link's blue pajamas.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Rosalina was never an Assist Trophy. It was a lie that a few ******* continue to believe, citing "proof" within a non-existent video that they, surprise surprise, cannot find.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
isnt there a SMG song in the game? i heard there was..

biggest disappointment, landmaster isnt playable.....wait a second

Shuma

Smash Hero
are you ****ing serious

Because you're the first idiot to post in it?

susu_atari

Smash Ace
I completely agree. Why no Mario Galaxy stuff? Should have been a level, an Assist Trophy, or at least some music.

Well, I guess we'll all be wondering why there's no Super Mario [adventure 4] stuff in Smash Bros. 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom