• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The single most obnoxious move in the game.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
In your opinion, what is the most obnoxious/cheap move in the game?

I would say Pit's side B. It's impossible to get out of it before he ends the move, and when they spam it.... grrrr.

What do you think?

God Kaze

Smash Rookie
I personnally find that Waddle Dee toss thing of DeDeDe's to be quite annoying. Though that's probably because I main Lucas, lol. Those little guys are both spamable projectiles and projectile blockers! Not to mention they form all sorts of mind games.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Ivysaur's standard B.

Just hold down the button, and the enemy will stay there until it gets to over 200%.

You can't escape it. Seriously.

chubas

Smash Apprentice
Ivysaur's standard B.

Just hold down the button, and the enemy will stay there until it gets to over 200%.

You can't escape it. Seriously.
It's called DI.
Anyways, on average it can easily do about 50% escaping early. So yeah, it is kinda cheap. Don't you love it?
Other than that, I really hate Snake's Usmash. Not cheap, but I hate it (when I am nos Snake, of course)

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
I thought you could easily get out of Pit's side B...

For me, the most annoying move is Fox's laser.

Smash Journeyman
Jigglypuff's rollout and other similar moves. The priority on those moves should be set to zero, not many characters can counter those moves. It's even more annoying in FFA.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
In your opinion, what is the most obnoxious/cheap move in the game?

I would say Pit's side B. It's impossible to get out of it before he ends the move, and when they spam it.... grrrr.

What do you think?
I agree. But know I don't care about it since you can DI out of it SO easily.

Wolf's laser is also tiring, and everything about Sonic too.

Smash Journeyman
... Maybe you should try shielding and spot/air dodging?

That said, I hate the Ice Climber's chainrape.
I do shield it, but by countering I mean punishing. You can get around people who spam moves like rollout but there isn't a solution every character can use to punish them. I know some characters can punish them like Ness with a charged Usmash, Lucas's, Pika's, ROB's Dsmash, Pit's SideB and I'm sure I'm missing some. And in FFA (which I play the most) it's harder to do because of your opponents getting in the way.

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
PIKAAAAAAAAAA!!!

First one that pops into my head, but there are definitely more.
Seriously, how do people not say Thunder. It's one of the few edgeguard move that don't require you to leave the stage.

My second most annoying would be Pit's arrows, simply because I main Ganon, so they're basically impossible to DI out of on Wi-Fi before I take a good 30%.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Probably Pit's side special. For some reason I hear him say "Ready when you are!" at a rather fast pace. Sounded annoying after awhile.

iron blade

Smash Ace
The move where Sonic spins. Oh wait, that's every one of his moves. Thunder, Falco/Wolf's lasers, and Fox's Fsmash.

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice
In terms of pikachu, I don't find his thunder to be much of a problem. It's predictable and, if you're using a guy with a reflector/absorber can actually help when it comes to a general match. The main problem I personally have with pikachu is his Dsmash. May it burn in hell.

Spartan1841

Smash Journeyman
PIKAAAAAA
I hate teh thunder but mostly I hate pikachu

Oh and zelda's side b it annoys me so much that everyone that uses zelda online spams the attack so much that I can't help pushing the power off button....
It got buffed alot comparing it with melee

veritron

Smash Cadet
Snake's up-tilt is broken. It's a kill move and it extends way out in front of him - it alone would enough to break him as a character.

coldtrain

Smash Rookie
1. Pit side B. More of the sound than anything
2. Pit arrows. Pisses me off how they can aim them
3. Lucas/Ness's ironwood branch/bat, WTF IT HAS WAY TOO MUCH RANGE, AND KILLS AT LIKE 90 PERCENT.

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
Idk what the most annoying move in the game is but I do know that the most annoying character is Diddy. He screams every time he jumps and I hate playing against him.
I don't know why, but I laughed very hard at this...

Uh, I'd say Ike's jab combo. I shield most attacks, and shielding it does absolutely nothing.
Along with Marth's Shield Breaker. See above.

And Pikachu's Thunder. IT HITS EVERYWHERE, JEEZ. And Pikachu's Down Smash, it's like a shield, it's so hard to hit him during! :mad:

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
Every time I kill someone with DDD's forward smash, I feel like an a-hole.

But for my opponents...I pick Counter, Mach Tornado, and maybe Withdraw.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
PIkachus dsmash cause it has too much range. Or Thunder, since it lasts too long. It can completely break your DI, and you would be screwed because of the low ending lag.

Or just plain spammable moves like falcos laser, wolfs, Pikachus.

petrie911

Smash Journeyman
Snake's Ftilt. it comes out as fast as a jab and has as much power as Ike's Ftile, with huge range. Did they even think about balance when they made this game.

Top Bottom