• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The single most obnoxious move in the game.

Browny

Smash Hater
i changed my mind

wario's n-air is clearly the most obnoxious move. i mean wtf. the sound effect just tips it over the edge

Tajem

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone mention Din's Fire? Because it's pretty annoying when it's spammed.

SouthpawHare

Smash Cadet
Thunder is ridiculously annoying. It's much quicker and spammable than in Melee, and lasts longer. You get hit by the hind end of its trail decades later =P

Zenthewanderer

Smash Apprentice
I'd say Pikachu's Thunder, Ness's PK Fire, and MK's Tornado. All can be avoided or dealt with, but they are nonetheless annoying.

Someone7

Smash Apprentice
For me, it's definitely Snake's forward tilt and jab combo. The range, speed, and power on them are ridiculous. I don't have a problem with Snakes that don't spam this move, but then, only a crappy Snake wouldn't spam these moves like crazy.

Next would be Zelda's upsmash. That thing also has ridiculous range and power. It will actually suck you into the attack, and unlike Pika's downsmash, I can't seem to DI out of it. It is more like an all-around-smash than just an upsmash.

Johnny Smash

Smash Cadet
Pit's side B and Ivysaur's Neutral B are super easy to get out of, just press your control stick away from them and you will move out of it. Ivysaur's can usually rack up 20% or so and is pretty sweet but I don't see how Pit's side B is very good at all...

I would vote most annoying move as the classic Pikachu's Down+B. In this game there is basically no delay when he hits himself with it so it's super annoying.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
I personally would say Ike's Aether. Just because of how easy it is for him to use it to counter any aerial-based approach. D:

And it knocks out Smash Balls just by catching you with it. It's quite annoying.

absolutfire

Smash Rookie
I HATE link's Usmash. once you are hit into the air, you have no way of returning to the ground if you are on a small flat stage (like Final Destination) if the link char times it right. It's like hitting the sandbag up in the air while waiting for an online battle.
Sandbag go up.
Sandbag come down.
Sandbag go up.
Sandbag come down.

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
GaW Dsmash...
The funny thing is, for me and my brother, Game & Watch's Down Smash has been the most embarrassing thing to get killed by, because I tested out all the moves on a 0% Mario in Training (Melee) once, and concluded that Down Smash was awful. Then one time I hit him with it while he had 100-some damage, and he was rocketed out of the screen... We were in shock for a while.
"... Did you just kill me with that!?"
"... I think so. Yeah."
Now it's just a tradition for a kill with it to be insulting. :laugh:

Knight to e-7! oh wait. wrong forum. srry.
I laughed at this. THAT IS SO THE MOST ANNOYING MOVE.

boom-man97

Smash Journeyman
sex tornado.
i know because i use it...
followed in a close second by falco's lazers

Ixnay

Smash Rookie
Pikachu juggling with his thunder attack until the person is shot so high that they die...

Rick-E

Smash Cadet
1. Lucas's Crazy Up-Smash
2. Zelda's D-Tilt( My friend got me chained in it and i kept tripping )
3.Snake, Nuff' said

Corigames

Smash Hero
I would say Pit's side B. It's impossible to get out of it before he ends the move[/U

I don't care about the rest of the discussion, but I had to point out something.

People shield grab me out of that move. They shield it, and then grab. That's it.

Complain about the sound he makes when he does it, but the move itself is only good for reflecting or partial edge guarding.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Pit's Arrows. Why hasn't many people be saying that? It's annoying, because that is all many Pit players do it spam that and pretty much run.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Pit's Arrows. Why hasn't many people be saying that? It's annoying, because that is all many Pit players do it spam that and pretty much run.
I know. It sucks that that is the only way I can win with him. If you run away and shoot arrows with Pit, you have a better, or any, chance to win. And that blows.

(This was not sarcasm. I know I'm sarcastic alot, but I just now wasn't)

SlickSlicer

Smash Apprentice
The reason those aren't annoying to me is because I play mr. game and watch and [I think] he can absorb Pit's arrows using teh bucket. Although when I play peach it's annoying.

Technically the same thing is true with Pikachu's moves, but what annoys me is that I have trouble timing the bucket when pikachu uses thunder...

Top Bottom