• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates & Killer Fleet Presents: Zenith - SEPTEMBER 28th-29th!

imareject

Smash Apprentice
buhhhhhhh
still deciding on comin or not
how many ppl plannin on comin to this? it looks like a little less than the marathons til midnite that im used to. i think im leanin towards it which means crew battles better happen :-O

Venom NY

Smash Lord
buhhhhhhh
still deciding on comin or not
how many ppl plannin on comin to this? it looks like a little less than the marathons til midnite that im used to. i think im leanin towards it which means crew battles better happen :-O
alot of ppl are coming and ny vs jersey would be 2 good NY would **** no doubt

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
alot of ppl are coming and ny vs jersey would be 2 good NY would **** no doubt
Is this a challenge?!

Hey, I say on Zenith's 29th date NJ should gather up like 10 people and NY do the same and we could have a state crew battle. With no M2K's and PC Chris's it should be fun and very fair.

Wait, no it won't, cause NJ will **** ;)

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
NJ is gonna ****? Really?

Really?

No Lord Knight.

No Reik.

NJ will ****?

Really?

>_>

Yeah, ok.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Is this a challenge?!

Hey, I say on Zenith's 29th date NJ should gather up like 10 people and NY do the same and we could have a state crew battle. With no M2K's and PC Chris's it should be fun and very fair.

Wait, no it won't, cause NJ will **** ;)
we have 2 many good people,wes,bum,dire,dj...do i have to go on?im not even mentioning the rest of ny (upstate AE)

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Eggm beat all of those guys last time he was in NYC. And he went even with Bum.

>_>

imareject

Smash Apprentice
nah V, there arent guna be any more np tournies i dont think, unless coinchaser has them in his dorm. i moved into an apartment and theres no way even like 20 ppl could fit there. sry :/

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
lol...Nj has emblem lord. wat more can they ask for?

and wen r u gna stop being gay and teach me something about marth instead of just beating me in dittoes.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lolz. It's Marth. What's there to know?

If you wanna know Marth strats, I'm pretty sure my name is all over the Marth boards. Read some of the crap that has my name on it. lol.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
if there is a NJ vs NY battle....ya kno d@mn well im clockin out to **** as well as killafox and Warriorknight. when i think about it thats all we really need. dam bro im soo good at this game it really isnt funny. and im high right now get at me.

oh and Bino KF is pretty much not ranked. skill wise we're def numba 1 but we all inactive and dont play much so u cant play us for a spot.

Keitaro

NJ is gonna ****? Really?

Really?

No Lord Knight.

No Reik.

NJ will ****?

Really?

>_>

Yeah, ok.
Hmmm...your kinda right, lol!

Hey, we do have the hidden do-amazing-outta-nowhere-consistently Eggm and Sensei. Besides that....uhhh....yeah, your kinda right, lol!

I dunno, if we got Treble and Ryoko to play then maybe. Crap, where's a Zanguzen when ya need one?! :dizzy:

BUM163

Smash Lord
2 the guy that said eggm went even. he went even the first time we play. ask him wat happen the second time we play. i wasn't drunk n got ok sleep n it wasn't even close n he was mad n left right after. hez a real good player n i alwayz tell him that. anyway i'm still keepin my options open 4 a teammate n hopefully a good amount of people show up. u wanna talk 2 me message me here or aol which my name on there is oni163. i live in the bx baby babyyyyy

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
lol@ 2 the guy.

I honestly don't care who eggm beat or hasn't beat.

Nor do I give 2 ****s about a crew battle.

I just think that it will be harder for NJ to win that's all, but you guys can do as you please.

BUM163

Smash Lord
u think it will b harder 4 nj 2 win? it sounded like u thought nj had it easy cuz u said he beat all the nyc people n went even wit bum aka me lol.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Yes, I think it will be harder overall.

Actually I think NJ would lose.

Who does NJ have? Eggm, Sensei, maybe WoZ, Teczero. I certainly wouldn't be participating.

NY has more.

My statement before was just to make poeple aware that no one is going to do any ****** because the skill levels are close. But NJ has less to work with.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Yes, I think it will be harder overall.

Actually I think NJ would lose.

Who does NJ have? Eggm, Sensei, maybe WoZ, Teczero. I certainly wouldn't be participating.

NY has more.

My statement before was just to make poeple aware that no one is going to do any ****** because the skill levels are close. But NJ has less to work with.
you have me...temporarily. im might be bringing a NJ player to this that no one knows about. i guarantee he *****

Alukard

Smash Hero
NY would abuse ... no johns ... we have too many people ... both singles and doubles is going to go to ny ... guaranteed ... GET AT US NJ lol^_-

BUM163

Smash Lord
word so i guess we can have the nj vs ny. i'm gonna have 2 talk 2 wes n figure out whoz gonna b in ny n ya got 2 tell us how many of ya theres gonna b.

D1

I'll only be able to make it to the Saturday event...but it'll be a blast nonetheless.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Now that most of my life problems are solved, the negative energy that shrouded me is gone, so I can truly focus now. I'll be in the single tourney.

Sensei

Smash Lord
We should have a SSB64 tournament. It will be lots a fun. NJ vs NY can still happen. If you're all worried about me winning I will split the prize money with whoever gets 2nd place if I get first. If I get 2nd or worse, we don't have to split. *ends cocky statement* xP

Top Bottom