• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Renth

Smash Hero
Cactuar said:
Guys, it's common knowledge that I'm the worst member of the crew. Not only does my Marth's tech skill suck, my only mindgame is to run straight towards the enemy and try to taunt before getting smashed in the face. I place well at every tournament only because I get byes and forfeits. I have never actually won a set against anyone, friendly or in tournament. The worst player in NJ, Sadaharu Inui (I think some of you have heard of him), easily owns me, despite my mindgame (singular). I automatically get four stocked when anyone picks the easiest stage in the game (Poke Floats, ask anyone). Ultimately, I am only in TSA to prevent them all from reaching true greatness and becoming the top 10 players. In the world.

Yeah, no joke Cactuar played so $hitty at TGP i don't think i saw him win a single set, no that's not true there was this one ganon player he played he 3 stocked him and the ganon player dropped the controller and screamed YOUR THE GAYEST MARTH EVER got pissed off and left. 90% of Cactuars wins were forfeits and byes it's sooo true

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
rofl at Renth. I think TSA is obviously the "Most Modest" Crew lolz. Everytime I see WoZ he keeps going on about how he sucks, even after ****** me lol.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Ummmm I think everyone is forgetting the point of this thread.

TO MAKE MY MARTH F*CKIN GODLY!

Please commence with the making me too good now plz. Or else stfu and gtfo kthnx.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I really doubt WoZ would beat TheCape or Javier. >_>; They're pretty effing amazing. The others, sure.

Bowser's worst match is Jiggs? Nah. If the Jiggs is a beast at rest combos, then it's bad for him, but not the worst.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
In tourny, I'd bet a large sum of money on Javier winning. >_>; No offense to WoZ, but Javier is really good. You see his placings? MLG NY pro bracket placings?

TheCape was ever bad, FaF? You don't know what you're talking about.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I can't promise anything, but if some travesty(Miracle) happens that gets me out of work wed I will bring cactuar and myself to your smashfest of sorts.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Dude, ever since that whole EmblemgotOwned fiasco in the hub, I have harbored some negative feelings toward The Cape. The kind that cause me to have recurring dreams of me disembowling him, riping out his intestines, and strangling him with them. >_>

Renth

Smash Hero
Emblem Lord said:
Dude, ever since that whole EmblemgotOwned fiasco in the hub, I have harbored some negative feelings toward The Cape. The kind that cause me to have recurring dreams of me disembowling him, riping out his intestines, and strangling him with them. >_>
The Cape said:
I am such a loved player :)

You kidding? Capes so sexy though how can you have negative feelings for him he's soo good he's almost as good as touching Cactuars C Stick oohh uuunnngghghhh oohh c stick
sorry i'm having relapses

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
teepo beat me but i wasnt playing well that day. mud ***** me as well when we usually go even, 3 1 i think it was. Thats what i get for playing too many different characters that im terrible at.
where's tgp listings?

3141592654pie

Smash Rookie
doyoung2win said:
teepo beat me but i wasnt playing well that day. mud ***** me as well when we usually go even, 3 1 i think it was. Thats what i get for playing too many different characters that im terrible at.
where's tgp listings?
Hahaha no johnz son. But you really smartened up in the last couple matches. You caught me in a lot of rest combos that I normally dont get hit by, and you started DIing the uthrow better. After the first match(where i ***** you ROFL), I couldn't get you with uthrow uair. I was really nervous on the last match ;>.<;

But in the end, I think you lost because you leave yourself very vunerable in the air. I remember always being able to run up and usmash you when you were floating around.

zeus15king

Smash Apprentice
When is the next TSA meeting, I wanna try out now. I hope its a sunday/saturday. I feel like I need TSA to improve my game sine last KOTC I tried my best but didnt do as well as I would like.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
zeus15king said:
When is the next TSA meeting, I wanna try out now. I hope its a sunday/saturday. I feel like I need TSA to improve my game sine last KOTC I tried my best but didnt do as well as I would like.
zeus15king, keep in mind u live mad close to me >.>
i want to play you <.<

Runt

Smash Journeyman
Hi, Im Blade but i play as Runt in SSBM. Smash is pretty much my favorite game n i like playing prople better than me in hopes of becomming even better than i am now. (Dont know if i should write more about myself, but ill leave it for now)

Primary- Kirby
Secondary(s)- still working on them but for now they are Falco, Fox, Doc and Samus (might change them alot)

Hmm i guess i wanna join to play people who are better than me and meet more people who are good. My friends are good but im not gonna get any better by playing the same people all the time. (Well not as fast). So uhh... yea thats pretty much it.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
CopyCat and I went to TGP and it was alot of fun. Had some good matches and I played well. I ended up taking second with Javier beating me. He won all of our matches, but I have no regrets. He only won by a stock each time and all of our matches were close. There were times when he had a stock lead on me and then there were times where I had a stock lead on him. Anytime one of us died or lost a lead it wasn't because of some silly mistake. It was because one player simply outplayed the other.

It was great. Truly matches to be proud of. Shieldz gave me a wake up call in winners when he took me out. But when I came back for round 2 in the loser's bracket I made sure to pay attention to his habits and mindgames so I could take him down. Thnx for all the Samus practice Muz! It really helped when I was playing Shieldz. <3 Muz. Anyway I'm glad I was able to hold my own against Javier who is best in PA. The best part was, when he told me I was a good player.
^_^ Too good!

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
i dunno y i keep PMing this to peopple, but theres a tourney at someones house on friday, ive played them b4 and so has Woz, some info, if u dont have any plans maybe some of u guys could make it. but im not sure if im going

Its 20 Rittner Lane Old Bridge, NJ 08857

call 732.607.1786

call if u want to go i need an rsvp by wed.

he said that its invitation only, but in my PM it says i can bring people if i want
some more info

Rules are as followed $5 get in.MLG Stages except Mute City, Four Stock, Double Elimation (you won't fight the same person again until the semi if not finals) and its on Friday at 5 . For more info IM/PM me. Keep in mind we want an even number of people so theres no bys or one sided matches. So only go if you intend on staying the whole time and don't make a fool of yourself either.

lol the second half of the last line is directed toward me, i can tell :laugh:

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Magus420 said:
Umm, since when?

Actually, from what Cape has said, he and Mow both agree that Javier is best. Mow is just waiting for Javier to actually challenge and take the title.

3141592654pie

Smash Rookie
I was right behind doyoung in that HBK picture. In fact, he had to take two because i put my finger in front of the camera the first time ROFL.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
TSA is on fire imo

Inui, I wish you would stop making assumptions based on how people are placed. I happen to go toe to toe with Cape, and I've beaten his Mario with my Zelda before. I've had amazing matches with Javier at MLG NY and at NEPA a few months back. Either way, you really don't know anything about how I can matchup with someone, and it's really getting on my nerves.

Now I've told you before that I think you're a nice guy, and I still do. But I've also told you before that you rub people the wrong way. Right now, you're rubbing me the wrong way, so you'd better stop right now while we're still on good terms.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
yes everyone can moonwalk, go to fountain of dreams in slowmode/minimode with bunny hats. moonwalk galore. and PE's relevance to current topics is pwnage. PEEE EEEE NUMBA TWO!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Get action replay and use the moonwalk code so everybody can moonwalk.

So when you do a moonwalk with CF with the moonwalk code on he will walk normaly. LOL.

Top Bottom