• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Affiliates - Making appearances here and there since 2006

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I think we can all agree that this is a much fairer stage than Chaingrabbing Destination, Fountain of Downsmash, Yoshi's Tippers, Battlefield's fsmash tipperspikes, Dream of Peach surviving Ganon's fair at 120, and die from Fox's upsmash at 80% Stadium.
Camperia??? Fits in with the rest of the stages.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Camp Corneria if anything, but Camperia is so much smoother and more pleasing to the ears. Camperia >>> Camp Corneria > Corneria Camp.

And Inui if I do that she has her invincibility from the ledge.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Of course I'll swing by Philly.

Actually, I was hoping we can do the same plan as last time, except we'd probably come back Saturday evening. Maybe housing Saturday night in Philly too?

Who else is going with me to C3?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Of course I'll swing by Philly.

Actually, I was hoping we can do the same plan as last time, except we'd probably come back Saturday evening. Maybe housing Saturday night in Philly too?

Who else is going with me to C3?
Done and done, I can house 2-3 people both nights.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Camp Corneria if anything, but Camperia is so much smoother and more pleasing to the ears. Camperia >>> Camp Corneria > Corneria Camp.

And Inui if I do that she has her invincibility from the ledge.
Camp Corneria sounds like you're telling someone to outcamp Corneria whereas Corneria Camp sounds like a place. Camperia just sounds too ghey. Corneria Camp >>> Camperia > Camp Cornernia

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
As you already know Sneak, I'm stealing your *** on Thursday for practice. After I talk to my RU smashers I'll let you know what's going on.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I love YRP. Mostly Yuna. Especially in the CGI scenes when she's in Lenne's outfit. They put so much emphasis on her boobs it's amazing.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I totally expected Paine to come to the rescue in that vid, then I was like.................... WTF!!!!!!!????

Anyway that vid just made me wanna play DOA.

I have a hard time believing that Kasumi and Ayane would be working together though.

Ah, w/e.

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
OMGG. I SERIOUSLY HAD LIKE 18 ORGASMS WATCHING THAT VIDEO. I ACTUALLY SCREAMED "TIFA" WHEN SHE CAME OUT, I THIOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE PAINE.

thank u woz for showin me a reason to live again lol..i saved that video to everything lol.

oh and btw, me and ace will be takin teams here, nice job trying though everyone lol jk

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Im going to this. I have the money for houseing and everything. the only problem is, I dont have a ride, and thats what is holding me back. Anyone care to help me out here?:confused:

Sandwich

Smash Ace
I'd totally come.
I don't know though.
Being a student my mom would have to drive me. D=
**** YOU PHILLY AND YOUR STUPID DRIVING LAWS
But then again I can't drive a go-kart.

mog87

Smash Ace
Nice video...but yea Ayane would sooner beat Kasumi to death than fight Yuna and Riku. And funny that the one person who should actually be able to fight on even ground with the ninjas shows up last. But I suppose Im just nitpicking.

Scar

#HarveyDent
No don't go to EL's go to c3!!! Hang out with me! Someone team with me so I can **** face!

Edit: Copycat, you TIA linked yourself to everything that came first alphabetically. Change it?

Top Bottom