• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
“A reveal that transcends gaming”
BA3D1382-83A8-498A-83B5-A675C3DB2BB9.jpeg

Ok who the actual **** is the character?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooh yeah

What's up guys, yesterday I wasn't here. Was pretty busy with works & whatnot, but apparantly a funny orange cat took my place while I wasn't looking?

Eh, probably just your average monday, but either way, this is it, the final hours are upon us!

Wish you all the best & hope the wait isn't too daunting!
(Me I gotta deal with work first, so gonna be busy for a bit!)

osby

Smash Obsessed
Even if for whatever reason it loads up available to play on my switch early for some reason because of some glitch. I will not play Nick Brawl till the 8th. The official release date. And wait to form my opinions of its gameplay till after any day 1 patches it may have. There is way to much care and love obviously pumped into this thing for any naysayers to dampen my hype. Even you Osby.
Girl, I want that game to be good, I just don't think it currently is. I hope you enjoy it though, there's a lot of passion behind it.

In other news, my internet finally works with less than 12 hours left until the final reveal. Better late than never, I guess.

Shroob

Sup?
So Nick All Star Brawl had a huge datamine and confirmed a ton of upcoming DLC characters.

Look at your own risk

Garfield
Shredder
Jimmy Neutron
Plankton
Mr. Krabs
Squidward
Vlad Plasmius
Tommy Pickles
Zuko
Rocco

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So Nick All Star Brawl had a huge datamine and confirmed a ton of upcoming DLC characters.

Look at your own risk

Garfield
Shredder
Jimmy Neutron
Plankton
Mr. Krabs
Squidward
Vlad Plasmius
Tommy Pickles
Zuko
Rocco
Needs more Donnie, Raph, Asami, and Kuvira (or anyone really) but only if true

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

Look at your own risk

Garfield
Shredder
Jimmy Neutron
Plankton
Mr. Krabs
Squidward
Vlad Plasmius
Tommy Pickles
Zuko
Rocco
Okay, but will it be paid at all? Because if that's so, then it's gonna go the way of Street Fighter X Tekken, if not down a much darker path.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Look at your own risk

Garfield
Shredder
Jimmy Neutron
Plankton
Mr. Krabs
Squidward
Vlad Plasmius
Tommy Pickles
Zuko
Rocco
-No Jenny

Zuko, Jimmy and Plankton save it from being trash. Can't go wrong with Garfield, either.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Seems like they're outright avoiding Frederator characters. Maybe the legal rights for them are all ****y.
That'd be kinda lame if that's true, considering she was in one of the Nicktoons Unite games, a franchise which in the grand scheme of things became a lot less ambitious compared to this game.

Maybe things have changed since then, though, considering the last of those games came out like a decade ago.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. It’s the 5th is it not? So why is my switch saying the software can not be played yet?

Look at your own risk

Garfield
Shredder
Jimmy Neutron
Plankton
Mr. Krabs
Squidward
Vlad Plasmius
Tommy Pickles
Zuko
Rocco
Good list. Hope it’s not all they’re doing. But it’s a good list.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's from the code of the game so it's 100% true.

Mike was right, Spongebob really is the Fire Emblem of Nick All-Stars
looking at these pics
3532A898-5F26-4F99-ADF8-3C314610A698.png
03261796-DB9C-4ED8-B072-FB6CB22782AF.png
C27AA609-CE4F-4D56-9611-FEDCAA8FFE84.jpeg
and how the server has a spoiler channel now…has no choice but to be legit

wish Timmy was in console games again tho

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's complete. They're announcer call outs that were found in the game files. Considering they're announcer files, they'd all be located in the same area.
You don’t think they can record more announcer call outs later? You don’t think that they might not have all the announcer call outs recorded yet?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Look at your own risk

Garfield
Shredder
Jimmy Neutron
Plankton
Mr. Krabs
Squidward
Vlad Plasmius
Tommy Pickles
Zuko
Rocco
Seems like they're outright avoiding Frederator characters. Maybe the legal rights for them are all ****y.
That'd be kinda lame if that's true, considering she was in one of the Nicktoons Unite games, a franchise which in the grand scheme of things became a lot less ambitious compared to this game.

Maybe things have changed since then, though, considering the last of those games came out like a decade ago.
Jimmy, Mr krabs , Garfield and Vlad are pretty hype, ngl.
Also we aren’t getting Fredirator characters. Fredirator despises Nick. Nick under sold a lot of their shows, getting them cancelled, they burned FOP to the ground, Refused to choose Adventure time when Fredirator said they should, etc.

There’s so much bad blood with them, that when they had no reps In base game, it was obvious why.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If there really is an issue with Frederator then you know what to do. We gotta dog em online until we fix it. This isn’t nintendo and Microsoft here. These companies are wet cardboard compared to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom