• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Scientists seem to be already predicting what life might be like a million years from now.

This includes dog-sized mantis', whale-rats, carnivorous pigeons the size of ostriches, rats filling up the niches of predatory cats, etc.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I have the same morning routine where I have to endure a constantly chirping kitty trying to kill me via tackling my legs and tripping me up.

But she's so sweet tho.
!!!!! How cute UwU

you gotta show us pics of the bab

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I have the same morning routine where I have to endure a constantly chirping kitty trying to kill me via tackling my legs and tripping me up.

But she's so sweet tho.
Every day when I get home, my puppy will rush over to the door and run around my legs trying to get me to play, or he'll climb my leg trying to get me to pet him or pick him up.

Makes it a bit tough to get my bike across the living room so I can hang it up on the bike rack.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If you live in the US/have a VPN then please check this out

The official release is finally here and it's free so if you want to see superheroes with a different take, do give it a watch

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guys

It's

No

Nubert

November.
cry.gif

I miss you. My Man.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It's No Nintendo November

Try to go one month without talking about Nintendo please just don't please just shut the **** up

jk that would leave me with nothing to talk about

D

Deleted member

Goodbye skeleton month and back to my old avatar. I'm too lazy to look for something new.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Got back home from groceries.

Taking a half hour break then getting to cleaning the house.

Monday's are my days to catch up and take advantage of.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Elevator Pitch: Pokémon Mega Collection Red and Blue versions

Red Version: FireRed, HeartGold, OmegaRuby, Black, Black 2, X, and Ultra Sun

Blue Version: LeafGreen, SoulSilver, AlphaSapphire, White, White 2, Y, and Ultra Moon

Literally just rom dumps with minimal optimization for the switch. Easy money.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's the thing that took me a while to finish. It'll probably be a minute before I post art for the rest of the year.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Either way, I'm glad to have finally finished it. Kind of my own way of saying Thanks you Sakurai like a lot of people have.

Last edited:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Good morning all. How was your experience with the witching hour last night? Every Halloween I like to watch at least 2 or 3 horror movies. Here are the movies I watched:
  • Halloween Resurrection - I gave this movie another shot after not seeing it for a long time. My opinion on it hasn't changed much, I still think it's a mediocre movie, but this rewatch made me realize how much of a comedy it is. Not just due to the scenes with Busta Rhymes, but there are other goofy moments like when The Shape kills that camera guy and just when he drags him off screen, the women monitoring the cameras looks at his monitor and is like "That's a nice shot you got there." When in reality it really was just Michael moving the camera by mistake. I'll say, if you view this movie as a horror/comedy it's an entertaining flick with some well done suspenseful stalker moments and the kills were brutal.
  • Return of the Living Dead - I watched this for the first time and was blown away. It has that classic 80s horror/dark comedy vibe and was very entertaining. What stood out to me was the zombies. Not only are these zombies practically unkillable, but they also talk and have human intelligence. These are downright the most terrifying zombies and the ones that I would be the most afraid of in a real life apocalypse situation. The movie also has excellent pacing. It starts out with a manager training a new guy and they are shooting the **** having a good time. Then they accidently release a chemical which resurrects a corpse and they spend the next 20 minutes figuring out how to get rid of it before people find out and the military gets involved since it is a classified chemical. And even when they get rid of the corpse, they end up releasing the chemical into the atmosphere and then it rains, resurrecting a graveyard full of zombies, and all hell breaks loose. This movie is constantly entertaining with the stakes continuously building and the great practical effects. Combine that with its referential nature ("Have you seen Night of the Living Dead?"), the fact that its the first film to have the zombies go after brains specifically, and the fact that it holds up today and still stands out, makes it a classic. It's now one of my favorite zombie flicks.
  • Alien 3 - I started watching this but then my eyes were getting heavy so I had to turn it off for the night. From what I've watched, my opinion on it hasn't changed yet. It's.....ok. The film has some well directed scenes, good buildup and good kills. But it's just an insult to the previous film with Ripley being the only survivor, as well as the only likeable character in the film. And the fact that she is stuck on a planet filled only with guys who haven't seen a women in years, sucks.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Christmas hype time…cause the west really likes to skip Thanksgiving

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Bruh
At this point it's 100% confirm that Gaster is related to Deltarune.

If it's not the case years later, then I eat my god dang socks.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Having seen him as Dr. Eggman in the Sonic the Hedgehog movie and if this turns out to be true, I wonder how Jim Carey will handle the role of MODOK:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom