• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I think I took the concept of a (k)night assassin a bit too literally lol
sketch1603196392114.jpg

really need to stop doodling these stupid ideas and try a more ambitious drawing tbh....

osby

Smash Obsessed
Graphics of The Crown Tundra new Pokémon/forms were found in the data of Pokémon Home's new update.

Tread carefully if you must.
Links or didn't happen.

EDIT: Nvm

I never understood why they used laugh tracks. They always bothered me.
I used to be OK with them.

...until I watched The Big Bang Theory and paid the price of my foolishness dearly.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Laugh tracks tend to make comedy a little more superficial than what it should be. Seinfeld is one of the few that's still funny even without the laugh track, but laugh tracks tend to try and cause the audience to "fake laugh" or promote a line that may seem funny on the surface, but in reality isn't that humorous.

You compare them to shows without a laugh track (Arrested Development, The Office, Futurama, Parks and Rec, etc) and you'll notice that the non-laugh track comedies tend to be cleverer. They don't depend on the laugh track to get laughs. Instead, laughter is produced naturally because the writing is just that good.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Here is what we have so far in The Crown Tundra leaks (currently blurred out)
I can see the new regi in one of those, but the heck are the rests of those?

I can see the new regi in one of those, but the heck are the rests of those?
Wait...
Did GameFreak just make a game where the DIDN'T reveal everything before release?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
They've leaked a new Pokemon

So I guess the other stuff is another horse and them fusing with Calyrex or something
MORE HORSE POKEMON YEEEEESSSSS

Honestly surprised that there seems to be more than meets the eye with Crown Tundra. Probably won't get to it until sometime next year, but it's definitely on my to-play list somewhere down the line.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
They put the other leaked legendary in their twitter banner

And the "fusions" are just Calyrex riding them

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
My one complaint is that there are a few lines that I think came from a previous draught of the story that don’t quite make sense in the current one. But otherwise, it’s great!
I think that kinda helped for parts like the FOWL revelation and most of the DWD villains coming to life...but mainly Darkwing doing his intro

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think that kinda helped for parts like the FOWL revelation and most of the DWD villains coming to life...but mainly Darkwing doing his intro
I'm mainly talking about the few lines where they talk about the ramrod like it alters reality instead of just opening dimensional rifts. That just feels like those are a few lines from a previous draught where that is what the ramrod did and they just didn't get them all out in time.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Looks like that second Jynx cry found in the data of Pokémon Home will remain a mystery for now.
I figured it would when they:
shafted us on region forms which made no sense, I figured crown tundra probably would too. Bad choice of theirs imo. The cry is likely from the cut Mega Jynx and they just never scrubbed the files right.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm mainly talking about the few lines where they talk about the ramrod like it alters reality instead of just opening dimensional rifts. That just feels like those are a few lines from a previous draught where that is what the ramrod did and they just didn't get them all out in time.
while it was a major focus, I don't think it needed to be explained further since this episode was mainly set to developed the Darkwing Duck side of this universe, possibly (and hopefully) leading to either more DW episodes or even a whole spinoff show if they wanted to so that everything can fully come to fruition, while also building up the overall season storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom