• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I downloaded the Zelda CDI Remakes.

I will now be able to personally experience what could be Zelda's greatest moment in gaming history.
the cdi games are easily some of the worst games I’ve ever played.... but it’s so bad it’s kinda good

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Dang, I wonder how long this'll be up before Nintendo DMCAs Nintendo. I mean, whether or not I agree with it, Nintendo has the right to protect their IP however they see fit, so if this Nintendo person here is using Nintendo's IP without permission, Nintendo has every right to take them down if they see it as a threat to Nintendo's business. I mean, if Nintendo let Nintendo use Nintendo's IP without permission, then what would stop say...Nintendo from using Nintendo IPs without credit or permission?
:dizzy: < This is me right after reading your post.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Working on a small FNAF project, and it's going to have a small 2D animated segment. Here's a very early little W.I.P.
Thought ya may find this neat.
Ngl, I thought there was going to be a jumpscare for a bit, those kind of shot always worry me lol. (also heyyy, the fan is here! It's even a big boy now!)

That aside, it's looking good. What's the premises of this project?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ngl, I thought there was going to be a jumpscare for a bit, those kind of shot always worry me lol. (also heyyy, the fan is here! It's even a big boy now!)

That aside, it's looking good. What's the premises of this project?
I'm making a small remix/cover of a FNAF song with my pals. Not exactly a major one, but I like it.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I was gonna do something cool with the text at the end but my editing software was being crappy for some reason.

While the majority of the visuals are a lyric video, there is an animated intro and outro segment.

The intro is being handled by Monochromatik. Here's small an example of their work.

And the outro is being handled by Agean. Once again, here's a small example of their work. I dunno if you watch Dawko, but he helped out with the visuals for one of his videos.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm making a small remix/cover of a FNAF song with my pals. Not exactly a major one, but I like it.

I was gonna do something cool with the text at the end but my editing software was being crappy for some reason.

While the majority of the visuals are a lyric video, there is an animated intro and outro segment.

The intro is being handled by Monochromatik. Here's small an example of their work.

And the outro is being handled by Agean. Once again, here's a small example of their work. I dunno if you watch Dawko, but he helped out with the visuals for one of his videos.
Think you showed that video made by Monocromatik before, and it still look & sound great!

Not a expert on this kind of content, but I hope you & the person you work with have lots of fun!

Also, kinda weird hearing Dawko sing, 'cuz I haven't seen his music videos.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
imagine being Diana Prince/Wonder Woman...and slowly losing your spot as the biggest female in DC Comics

then imagine being Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel, Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Mary Jane Watson, Gwen Stacey/Ghost-Spider, or Kamala Khan/Ms.Marvel...and having no idea which one of ya is supposed to be the top female of Marvel

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Think you showed that video made by Monocromatik before, and it still look & sound great!

Not a expert on this kind of content, but I hope you & the person you work with have lots of fun!

Also, kinda weird hearing Dawko sing, 'cuz I haven't seen his music videos.
Thanks! And yup, he's been doing some songs based on the FNAF books. He'll occasionally get guest singers too, which is neat. One of my pals did the vocals for Funtime Freddy for one of them, and now every time I moderate his streams, the chat is just
1610058301710.png

Lowkey though, he did quite swell.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
then imagine being Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel, Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Mary Jane Watson, Gwen Stacey/Ghost-Spider, or Kamala Khan/Ms.Marvel...and having no idea which one of ya is supposed to be the top female of Marvel
As far as I'm concerned, Scarlet Witch is the top female of Marvel.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
In case you needed further proof that Mr. PogChamp (or rather former Mr. PogChamp) is an insufferable asshole and a terrible human being, he went months without paying one of his employees, Ludwig, for pouring hundreds of hours into editing his ****.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Time for a new Picrew to make its rounds.
C86DA464-0FF8-447B-AC97-76632D0E9E32.png

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
OK guys I need the brain power of others to help me decide this.

816kuljPhQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I can get this for £28 ($35 or €30) and I'm tempted.

However I would like the views of my friends here first. Plus I kinda got no new games until Persona 5 Strikers so this might be my game of January.

D

Deleted member

Do any of ya’ll know how to get [URL unfurl “true”] to work?

I’ve literally quoted posts that used it and used the copy myself and it does not want to work for whatever reason

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

View attachment 298604

However I would like the views of my friends here first. Plus I kinda got no new games until Persona 5 Strikers so this might be my game of January.
I've played it a bit. It's incredibly fun if you like arcade mini game collections, although it has very strange limitations with it's multiplayer.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 298604

I personally would go for it, in fact, it's on my to-buy list, I just haven't gotten around to actually buying it yet. A good game collection doesn't hurt, especially when portable.

Dutch Raikuna

I've played it a bit. It's incredibly fun if you like arcade mini game collections, although it has very strange limitations with it's multiplayer.
Guessing I can play most of the games with button controls though and it's all single player?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Guessing I can play most of the games with button controls though and it's all single player?
For the most part, you can play with buttons: Things like bowling and fishing require either motion or touchscreen, but a large portion of the game's library can be played traditionally with buttons. It is an all single player game as well!

Dutch Raikuna

For the most part, you can play with buttons: Things like bowling and fishing require either motion or touchscreen, but a large portion of the game's library can be played traditionally with buttons. It is an all single player game as well!
Well my friend you have convinced me.

I'll buy it in the morning.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

I started some work on Spydarius. It's a mechanical wind spider, a counterpart to Arachnoid. Instead of being something akin to a fake spider or the like(as Arachnoid means "like a spider"), this one's an actual robot. Though when you look at the word noid, you might think Android etc, so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom