• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Been here for almost 3 years. Funnily enough, not long after I joined some users thought I was a SB vet because I was SO active and pretty much a staple of the site at the time. I don't know about today but still... :yoshi:
You’re still a staple to me.

These youngsters don’t know about the peak of Zinith activity. Or the God Emperor Yoshi era.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
now that I got that Marvel horniness out of their way...quoting time
Pokemon is the biggest media franchise. Period.
yeah...but Pokémon ain't a Disney property (not jinxing it)
Going to give my further thoughts on the latest episode of WandaVision:

I know that Agnes aka Agatha Harkness had mentioned her husband Ralph several times within the past episodes, but I do expect that they will eventually reveal his identity within the next two episodes. Here is my wild guess, what if Ralph turned out to be someone like Tyler Hayward?

The "Agatha all along" song is really catchy too. I wonder what is going to happen next based upon the mid-credits scene?
After what this episode has done to us all...oh lordy lordy. Ralph, if not somewhat Tyler, could be Nightmare or the Mailman. Some people are now thinking the Mailman has been working with Agatha since he's had the most interactions with her outside of the Maximoff family (from them joking about shooting the messenger to recently with him just standing there and watching Wanda argue with Monica). Man be kinda sus
Who made the infamous Grinch Leak?

It's been Agatha all along!
this is gonna be a gas...cause I got a meme of my own
20210220_110242.jpg
”And I made Cacomallow too!”
dammit Agatha you magnificent monster

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Yep..just took a look and Sephiroth is already my 4th most played character. And i've also apparently never played as Dark Pit since this game came out. Not a single time. Lol.
What's interesting is that I've actually started using Dark Pit a fair bit recently.

Every now and then I'll test my luck with random and after getting Dark Pit one time, I liked the feel of him so I started using him in my rotation. I definitely prefer him over Pit at least, not yet proficient enough with the character to know how he ranks amoung my other characters.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
this is offensive to all the pants removals Pit and Palutena mains have had
/s
I mean it's literally just down to there arrows anyways, while Pit's are more verstile, I prefer using Dark Pit's arrows as it's more similar to Link's arrows.
So fun fact about myself: Chun Li is my favorite lady in gaming.
Can't complain about that taste! Chun-Li's an awesome character! She make a great addition to Smash as well!

That said if anybody knows anything about me and my unhealthy obsession with Metroid it shouldn't be a surprise who my number one gal is!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Aw man I missed all the fun earlier. Well I'm legally obligated to post this anyway.
HE'S A SEMI-AQUATIC, EGG-LAYING MAMMAL OF ACTION!

HE'S A FURRY LITTLE FLATFOOT WHO'LL NEVER FLINCH FROM A FRAAAAAAAY!
I'm sorry mods, I had no choice.

On a different note, with all the pokemon talk I've decided to start shiny hunting Giratina again. Pain.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So fun fact about myself: Chun Li is my favorite lady in gaming.
at this point my favorite female gaming character is Clementine
00a1737c3689a0f10bb4a17f4a748e14.jpg

never been attached to a gaming character as much as Clem...that innocent little sweet pea
d9a2ff49598fdf5423af0b769f216f7c.jpg
I mean it's literally just down to there arrows anyways, while Pit's are more verstile, I prefer using Dark Pit's arrows as it's more similar to Link's arrows.
I've always preferred Pit's arrows since it helps with stopping people from recovering, and for their flexible mobility. Tho for the most part both are very useful depending on who you fight...tho tho tho of course Pit hates wearing more than one pair of clothes and finds Palutena to be old and broken so by default he's superior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom