• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Imagine if Nintendo had a running list of every famicom, nes, super Famicom, and super nes game ever made, and we could vote on the order they all got added to NSO
I'd like to think that it would mean that we'd finally get Earthbound, Final Fantasy games, Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger, etc. on the SNES Online app (assuming that they worked something out with Square-Enix for everything on that list aside from Earthbound), but knowing the internet, we might end up with Bubsy, Mario Is Missing, and/or Shaq Fu.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
June's gonna be an exciting month for sure. On top of E3 with the announcements of various games (Hopefully and potentially ones like Injustice 3 and a trailer for God of War: Ragnarok) and CP10 (And potentially CP11 as well). I got a few movies to look forward to that month, one of my most current anticipated The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard. Also Luca and The Green Knight.

The fact too it'll be the month of Summer so I'll start getting to go out more doing more outdoor activities! Going down to the creek, more kayaking, and much more.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
June's gonna be an exciting month for sure. On top of E3 with the announcements of various games (Hopefully and potentially ones like Injustice 3 and a trailer for God of War: Ragnarok) and CP10 (And potentially CP11 as well). I got a few movies to look forward to that month, one of my most current anticipated The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard. Also Luca and The Green Knight.

The fact too it'll be the month of Summer so I'll start getting to go out more doing more outdoor activities! Going down to the creek, more kayaking, and much more.
I believe June will be a very exciting month for everyone especially with E3 coming up. Anyways here are my predictions on what I think will be revealed at the event.

Smash news is certainly 100% likely to be presented within E3 for sure. Since there are two remaining challengers left to be revealed within the second fighters' pass, will they reveal both at the same time? Other expected news I would hopefully expect would be something related to Bayonetta 3, the new Breath of the Wild game and progress on the Metroid game. I do anticipate that there will be a lot of surprises to be shown.

In terms of fighting games, I think we might possibly hear something from Netherealm Games depending on whether this could mean more content for Mortal Kombat XI or potentially a new Injustice game.

Capcom could also provide another presentation similar to their summer, winter and spring updates for the final season pass characters. So I would expect something like a full gameplay walkthrough for Oro and possibly for Akira Kazama and perhaps we could see the last character reveal within the pass.

In addition, I probably expect SNK to keep on revealing further details for their upcoming King of Fighters XV.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Now on episode 9 of Land of the Lustrous and man the anime is another hit after Cowboy Bebop. I adore the setup a lot, the musical score is one of my favourites, Phos despite being annoying is still surprisingly likeable, lore is really good and the action is great.

Only issue I have is the lack of a proper deuteragonist which I prefer is these kind of stories plus the anime itself is only 12 episodes long which makes me concerned.

Also like Darling in the Franxx for example it wouldn't hurt from having a few prequel episodes.

Damn, six pages to catch up on?

Why y'all always popping off when I'm not here?
You know we only do it cause we love you or because we are too chatty.

Both.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

I remember only being able to play Face Raiders for a month because when I first had a 3DS I only had enough for the console but not the games for about a month. I ended up having Sticker Star be my first game lol

Dutch Raikuna

I remember only being able to play Face Raiders for a month because when I first had a 3DS I only had enough for the console but not the games for about a month. I ended up having Sticker Star be my first game lol
I'd be so tempted to try for myself but I really cannot be bothered bringing out my 3DS.

Also man. It's been 10 years more or less since this came out:
1620837455185.png

We getting old friends.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Shroob Shroob Will Will Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth @Lacroix Femboy The Kuriboh Brothers are here!
View attachment 314873View attachment 314874View attachment 314875View attachment 314876View attachment 314877View attachment 314878
https://ygorganization.com/kuribohthermsconnected/

I feel like the spell card + instant fusion could be a pretty gimmicky way to get free link fodder. Idk if it's worth taking up 6 spaces in the deck though when it dies to Ash.
oh cool

too bad they're not good

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
isn't that more of a truth than an opinion tho?
It can be both, but in this case, I do believe you are right, nonetheless.

With that said, the way people's minds work, how people are born and raised in different countries, different backgrounds, even different families make it hard for people to make a brighter future for each other. There is just so many differences, and chaos if that is the right word, and conflict.

Dutch Raikuna

now Twitter both pissed at her and Wonder Woman. What's y'all take on this tweet?
Of course they are cause they don't understand the history and they hate everything being a rage filled Twitterite.

As for the conflict it ain't my place to say. Another colonial era failure to understand two different peoples and needs with compromise. A bit similar to my home place's situation as matter of fact.

Granted, my place's situation was a lot less extreme than what the hell is going on there but there is still a bit of unease.

Nah, you guys totally enjoy the time away from my weeb ass.

And I couldn't blame y'all. :4pacman:
Nah. Never feels complete.

Sounded a bit better in my head.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Only the universe is going to eventually decide our fate. Whether we become better or eventually destroy ourselves, that's for it to decide.

Until then live life as it is and continue just praying for the best that things hopefully gets better.

That's at least my view on things. The universe basically being an entity that has made every decision since creation.

Why the universe created us? One of its greatest mysteries. Perhaps to test ourselves, our limits and potential, how far we can go as a species.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
now Twitter both pissed at her and Wonder Woman. What's y'all take on this tweet?
She's trash.
It's not a war, it's a genocide and ethnic cleansing by the IDF, which she was a part of btw
She couldn't even say "Palestine" either so she's inherently othering the victims being forced out of their homes too

She'd be better off singing "Imagine" again, at least that way she isn't showing her colonialist bull****

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Only the universe is going to eventually decide our fate. Whether we become better or eventually destroy ourselves, that's for it to decide.

Until then live life as it is and continue just praying for the best that things hopefully gets better.

That's at least my view on things. The universe basically being an entity that has made every decision since creation.
I don't know about you, but while some people say love is powerful, and can be underestimated, it works both ways. Hate, and by extension, ignorance, can be powerful too, and underestimated, and I believe those like Gal and her tweet TMNTSSB4 posted are underestimating hate and ignorance.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If I had three wishes, amongst those would be world peace, a world devoid of war and crime, no more problems and issues such as world hunger and homelessness (Both people and pets as well as pets at the shelter, all having a roof on their heads and a loving family), environmental issues (Ice caps notably restored, removal of all pollution from the environments), etc.

Second wish being pseudo-immortality immune to all forms of death (Immunity to disease and viruses, if decapitated or mauled and eaten by a predator you respawn like a video game). Anyone above 25 reverts back to that age, anyone else below it continues to age until reaching it. Everyone remains immortal until reaching 120 which I think would be a good enough long life then you become mortal again, you will however lose your immortality earlier if you have children which is passed onto them (I considered true immortality and unable to reproduce but figured that no one would want to remain immortal forever and the age I chose is probably long enough, also folks obviously wants to have kids and start families. Those terminally ill people and pets are instantly cured. Same for pets like dogs and cats they remain immortal until reaching 120 immune to all forms of death, also those lost or runs off are simply teleported back to their owners home.

My third wish? All food becomes healthy! No more having to worry getting fat or developing diabetes!

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Based on a bit of reading, it sounds like Israel (as a basic geographical area, not a country) has been there for a long time, though it was called Palestine/Canaan or whatever (Romans named it Palestine I guess but Israel or Canaan idk people were already there) if not also Israel/Land of Israel, and they used to have peace with the other peoples there (though the Romans caused some conflict when they came in before being more civil). The recent conflict seems to have started in the 1900s after some stuff with Arabian people and maybe land...? Idk. I guess the Israel government/army is doing bad stuff though, at least according to other people...

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm definitely a firm believer of parallel earth's.

Ones I notably like to think that exists are ones where

-Humanity and their extinct relatives never evolved and existed (A book called Wildside is based on this)
-Parallel earth where Neanderthals were the ones that thrived but we went extinct (There is a trilogy book based on this)
-Parallel earth where the asteroid never struck and the dinosaurs continues to rule the planet
-Parallel earth where WWI and WWII never happened
-Parallel earth where Neanderthals didn't go extinct co-existing alongside us in a two-species world
-Parallel earth where humans evolved from marsupials instead
-etc.

The possibilities are just endless.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Lastly to say about the conflict but it is very sensitive and this ain't the right place.

Plus at a different time of day it might prompt a response from a certain someone who if it was up to him would try to start a political world revolution from this gaming forum of all places which is a bit pathetic.

I wouldn't really talk about it. Ethnic and religious conflicts are too sensitive and a whole different breed from political party talk.

I'd move on from it and anything like that.

Last edited:

Scary Monsters

Smash Rookie
NNID
NGRKLR
Switch FC
SW-0070-5656-7428
Right so I'm going to assume that
just like the Brawl Discord
I'll be permabanned if I'm not one with the Unity? Regardless and completely unrelated though, how do I git gud with precision aiming Spacie Up+B's with a GCC? Since this is appears to be one of the few active threads and all :^) Also someone explain to me Curved Fire Fox and "Double" Fire Foxing, I didn't see anything about either on ssbwiki.com

Also do threads not update in real time here or have a 4**** X - like auto-updater?

Scary Monsters

Smash Rookie
NNID
NGRKLR
Switch FC
SW-0070-5656-7428
Censor dodge
No, but ironically this isn't the best thread on the site for actually wanting to get good at Smash.
Just so you know, not being "one with the Unity" here means expressing non-left views in the absolute SLIGHTEST regard. If my last experience with any group of Smash players is to go off of then you guys are no fans of freedom of expression whatsoever. MikeRay is a lying traitor btw.

No, but ironically this isn't the best thread on the site for actually wanting to get good at Smash.
Oh I forgot to mention the on-topic part. I get that this is the social thread and not a dedicated Smash thread but I couldn't find any one board(?) where a broad question like this would strictly apply and I didn't want to post in every board(still ?) so I thought I'd just go here since it seemed the most active and everything is game

Last edited by a moderator:

Scary Monsters

Smash Rookie
NNID
NGRKLR
Switch FC
SW-0070-5656-7428
Dude.
>Reddit spacing
Double posting is nothing compared to being assaulted by a ****ing multicolored wall every time some blue-haired anime girl tries to talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom