• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
In terms of games I've gotten a sequel to The World Ends With You so that's always been like "The Holy Grail" of game announcements to me. Nothing will really surpass that long wait to me.
Thinking about ones to would come near to comparison........

-Xenoblade X for Switch
-THPS 3+4 Remakes
-Virtua Games collection of Fighter, Striker, Racing and Tennis.
-Spice and Wolf gets the rest of the anime done in a visual novel done by Mages.

Only ones I could think of.

Throw me a frickin' bone here and give me Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Nintendo.

And then put the protagonist in Smash.
And this.

And give us Xenoblade Warriors!

And more Future Connected style stories as well.

Uhhhhhhhhh.....

Took the words out of my mouth.

I'm going to bed.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
AndreaAC AndreaAC while you’re here, found something I thought you might like:
SILVER~! <3 XD I remember when long ago before Silver and Blaze appeared I used to be a Tikal fan, she was just so pretty. I was also finding VERY cute pics of Silver and Tikal from some Japanese artists, so I got temporarily into the ship, though at heart I am still a hardcore Silvaze fan. :3 Thank you for sharing it, my friend!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It’s not exactly something that’s in high demand. The existing female characters get little screen time as it is. You’d also need to hire more voice actors and actresses for the other gender forms.
Those are both true. And both of those things make me cry. Well... the first one does. The second one is just true.

D

Deleted member

Everyone gangsta until I start speaking enchantment table

ᔑᒲ𝙹⊣⚍ᓭ ᓭ⚍ᓭ ᓭ⚍ᓭ ᓭ⚍ᓭ ᓭ⚍ᓭ ᓭ⚍ᓭ ᓭ⚍ᓭ ⍊ᒷリℸ ̣
╎ᒲ!¡𝙹ᓭℸ ̣ ᒷ∷ ᔑᒲ𝙹⊣⚍ᓭ ᓭ⚍ᓭ ᓭ⚍ᓭ ⍊ᒷリℸ ̣
╎ᒲ!¡𝙹ᓭℸ ̣ ᒷ∷ ᔑᒲ𝙹⊣⚍ᓭ ᓭ⚍ᓭ ᓭ⚍ᓭ ᓭ⚍ᓭ ᓭ⚍ᓭ

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Translation: "I'm going to take over Smashboards!".

Mods we've found the usurper!

I'm done. I sleep now.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I’m right here, bro. You don’t need to summon me.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
How would you feel if we got more content in Ultimate beyond pass 2, but Sakurai didn’t direct it and everything that was already released was repackaged as a new $60 “deluxe edition” bundle?
I would feel like I would go beyond exhausted if we had to go over another two years of characters, just like many here.

Shroob

Sup?
How would you feel if we got more content in Ultimate beyond pass 2, but Sakurai didn’t direct it and everything that was already released was repackaged as a new $60 “deluxe edition” bundle?
"Eh."

Considering he's like, sextupled down on "This is it", even as recent as his recent Famitsu article, I think I'm good for Ultimate. I'm excited as hell to see who the last 2 characters are yeah, but I don't think I want another Fighter's Pass tbh.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I mean hey, new characters are cool and all.

But do I really want another year of smash speculation? Without interesting leaks and happenings like in 2018-19, it’s just boring as hell. I don’t want another year of modern smash speculation.

D

Deleted member

This is probably a weird question to ask right before I go to bed, but do any of ya'll know any places I can go to find a budget for new pcs?

getting a new pc/laptop is, like, #1 on my priority list (even higher of a priority than a fursuit, which should speak for itself how much of a priority it is) but I have, like, zero idea where to look.

I know how to operate and fix computers, but not how to find the right stuff I need to make them, pretty much.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Ultimate's had it's time in the sun, I'm ready to move on.

Don't get me wrong, I'll always accept more, but...I want to see support for games like Animal Crossing and the future Splatoon 3 more. New games too.

Let Smash rest for a while. Then, come back in like, 5 years with a roster reboot.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean hey, new characters are cool and all.

But do I really want another year of smash speculation? Without interesting leaks and happenings like in 2018-19, it’s just boring as hell. I don’t want another year of modern smash speculation.
Yeah, that's p.much my issue with speculation at this point.

Back when like, the game was coming out up til the end of FP1, there was just utter madness, hell, the dumb leak/theory iceberg image I made is like, 80% base game-FP1 theories and ****.

Then FP2 happened and leaks just dried up. You get stuff from like, PracticalBrush12 right before a presentation, or Imran being cheeky, but all the leaks and theories you could debate for months on end are just dried up, and with how close to launch we get real leaks, at that point, why even leak it if it's going to drop in like, a day.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah, that's p.much my issue with speculation at this point.

Back when like, the game was coming out up til the end of FP1, there was just utter madness, hell, the dumb leak/theory iceberg image I made is like, 80% base game-FP1 theories and ****.

Then FP2 happened and leaks just dried up. You get stuff from like, PracticalBrush12 right before a presentation, or Imran being cheeky, but all the leaks and theories you could debate for months on end are just dried up, and with how close to launch we get real leaks, at that point, why even leak it if it's going to drop in like, a day.
Exactly.

If the deal was you get more characters and speculation is wild again, I’d take it. But while I would love more characters, at this point I’m ready for smash ultimate to be complete so I can enjoy it in it’s final state and stop hoping for Crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom