• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So... I'm a bit out of the loop here. What do we know about this Warner Bros. fighting game? All I know is the leaked roster and the fact that it's supposedly a mobile game.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Does anyone have Mario Party Superstars?

This game is really fun, especially if you're a longtime fan of Mario Party. It's a love letter to the franchise all while remaining as bull**** as ever. XD

Noipoi

Howdy!
For what it's worth

I think NSO will be fixed eventually

I'm still just surprised this happened: Nintendo does many things, but launching broken games? That's...That's something they themselves always vehemently were against.

I really wanna know what happened behind the scenes to lead to this,
But this isn’t a game.

It’s a service

50 bucks please.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

This game is really fun, especially if you're a longtime fan of Mario Party. It's a love letter to the franchise all while remaining as bull**** as ever. XD
My brother bought it today, so we played it for like Two hours.

I was in last place for most of the game, but i still won in the end. So yeah it keeps Mario party bull**** lol

KillerCage

Smash Master
Just finished rewatching the OG Ghostbuster on our new tv.
I swear that movie gets better with age... except for the stop-motion effects.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Gonna play it with my brother tonight.

Extremely excited after what I heard about it. It seems like after like, 13+ years, they finally got it right again.

Last edited:

Royalty1702

Smash Journeyman
I said it before but the way these leaks for Multiversus are pumping out is not natural. What's the timeline for this again? Like we've first heard of this game maybe a week ago and now we know around 15 characters, plus a few stages, the controls, and possibly the first DLC character AND IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN ANNOUNCED YET. It's actually absurd.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I said it before but the way these leaks for Multiversus are pumping out is not natural. What's the timeline for this again? Like we've first heard of this game maybe a week ago and now we know around 15 characters, plus a few stages, the controls, and possibly the first DLC character AND IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN ANNOUNCED YET. It's actually absurd.
It's probably all marketing, yeah.

Like, I mean, Hungrybox just straight up posted an image of the roster on his Twitter, that feels more like a marketing stunt than anything.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
I said it before but the way these leaks for Multiversus are pumping out is not natural. What's the timeline for this again? Like we've first heard of this game maybe a week ago and now we know around 15 characters, plus a few stages, the controls, and possibly the first DLC character AND IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN ANNOUNCED YET.
WB Headquarters Colorized 2021
17667060-DE39-4370-8E69-0E969845B757.jpeg

They ain’t even leaks it’s a full flood at this point.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It's probably all marketing, yeah.

Like, I mean, Hungrybox just straight up posted an image of the roster on his Twitter, that feels more like a marketing stunt than anything.
If that were the the case, I don't think they would've blocked both his initial tweet and video down like they did

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
This is an… interesting bit of news. Hope the other members of the workforce find jobs elsewhere.
Considering Sony’s policies started after they moved HQ into Cali in the first place, I get the feeling that Nintendo is trying their best to not be like that, which… well, make of it what you will.

Last edited:

Royalty1702

Smash Journeyman
WB Headquarters Colorized 2021
View attachment 336198
They ain’t even leaks it’s a full flood at this point.
And see, even if it is manufactured leaks, it would make more sense but also less sense because they're trying to capture the Smash Speculation audience to boost sales but the way they just revealed like what? 15-18 characters through "leaks" and "rumors" without even announcing the game to let the speculation audience grow before just hammering on who's in and who's out is just weird to me.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is an… interesting bit of news. Hope the other members of the workforce find jobs elsewhere.
Considering Sony’s policies started after they moved HQ into Cali in the first place, I get the feeling that Nintendo is trying their best to not be like that, which… well, make of it what you will.
I do hear switch cartridges are finger licking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom