• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

For everyone having trouble with Cherbi or Cherrim, the trees in Lonely Spring (Coronet Highlands) have a 100% encounter rate of getting either of those two. And because there's a base camp right there, it's very easy to just reset the area.

I mean, it's still time consuming, grindy and boils down to luck, but hey, it's still the best way to perfect their dex entries. :191:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Wademan94 Wademan94 osby osby Noipoi Noipoi Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Lamperouge Lamperouge MooMew64 MooMew64 Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku

1645833954632.png

It is the day of my birth here in Ireland.

And while it will not be a good day for the world, I'm gonna plan my day by going somewhere quiet and remote on my own.

And also: Never has there been a day where I'm not thankful to know you guys. Here's to more fun conversations and fun moments for a long time to come.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
No kidding.

But seriously, how did they get her? I mean, one of the creators of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hated Venus and brought the rights to her so that no one would use her again. If that was true, they must have had a hard time getting her from him, even though Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is part of Nickelodeon now.
They seem to have had full rights to every character made for TMNT specifically, even if they don’t own the show rights. Would explain how they managed to continuously use character who came from the 87 series and the 90 movies.
Why, because I'm fully vaxxed?
oh **** you went there
3C8626BF-A0AA-48FC-9AF4-F1B7F9DF2FED.jpeg

As they say: "no bad ideas, only bad executions."
Hopefully they will get Venus right this time.
2nd real time is the charm

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Wademan94 Wademan94 osby osby Noipoi Noipoi Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Lamperouge Lamperouge MooMew64 MooMew64 Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku

View attachment 346125

And while it will not be a good day for the world, I'm gonna plan my day by going somewhere quiet and remote on my own.

And also: Never has there been a day where I'm not thankful to know you guys. Here's to more fun conversations and fun moments for a long time to come.
:happysheep:Happy birthday, my dear friend! I do really hope that you get to enjoy your special day! 🎉🥳🎂

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

View attachment 346125

Heyyyy, happy birthday!
akgffauiksfgvukjolagbflujasfgbglkjagfb

I AM LOSING MY MIND

Lamperouge Lamperouge Shroob Shroob Wademan94 Wademan94 Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna FELLOW WEEBS EXPLAIN
I'M LOSING MY MIND TOO- WHY IS SHE DOING THAT

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
For everyone having trouble with Cherbi or Cherrim, the trees in Lonely Spring (Coronet Highlands) have a 100% encounter rate of getting either of those two. And because there's a base camp right there, it's very easy to just reset the area.

I mean, it's still time consuming, grindy and boils down to luck, but hey, it's still the best way to perfect their dex entries. :191:
from what I’ve seen and experienced, it’s only 100 percent when Morning and intense sun.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

View attachment 346125

Happy birthday to my favorite Irish *******.

Love ya bruh, all homo no homo.

Shroob

Sup?

Noipoi

Howdy!
D

Deleted member

View attachment 346125

Happy Birthday

from what I’ve seen and experienced, it’s only 100 percent when Morning and intense sun.
Then you were at the wrong place. Cherubi and Cherrim are literally the only Pokemon that will ever spawn there.

KillerCage

Smash Master

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Welcome to today's weekly Smash Bros/ MTG crossover. Today, we're covering Sonic the Hedgehog, just in time for his next movie.
Let's show his card as fast as he would want:

Sonic is about one thing: speed. And maybe chili dogs. Anyway, I incorporated the first one into his design. Next up is Dedede, the name you should know, the king you should respect, and the card you should be prepared for. See you then!

Shroob

Sup?
So, anyone ever heard of Viper, the guy who has like, 5 thousand self-published Rap songs, which most of them are the exact same song but just with a minor edit?

Was watching a Pokemon video about Generation 3 competitive movesets that were discovered post Gen 3

It brought up using Hidden Power Ground on Skarmory to counter Magneton

Decided to look it up and

Boom, dude made a ****ing rap song about it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have stared at the same 4K picture of the new costume for MCU Spidey…and I have no idea how long I’ve done so

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just finished Heroman. The final fight was awesome.

It was a fun anime, it left some things open for future stories in this universe but considering it's been years since the anime ended, there's no new media in sight and the creator passed away, yeah were probably not seeing anymore Heroman stories ever again, unless Bamco thinks it's worth bringing him back to SRW someday, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom