• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
“Today I will review George of the Jungle, starring Brendan Fraser-“

“NOT SO FAST!”

“It is I, dark-critic! If you review this movie, I’ll never get to take over the world!”

“Not if I have anything to say about it!”

Ten minute fight scene.

Followed by fifteen minute review.

Neither are funny.
NostalgiaCriticSkits.jpg

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
“Today I will review George of the Jungle, starring Brendan Fraser-“

“NOT SO FAST!”

“It is I, dark-critic! If you review this movie, I’ll never get to take over the world!”

“Not if I have anything to say about it!”

Ten minute fight scene.

Followed by fifteen minute review.

Neither are funny.
I personally prefer “Irritated looking 2D avatar’s only personality trait online is whining about everything and never stops reminding you old good, new bad”.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Oh yeah, topic change but

TheMightyP TheMightyP Wademan94 Wademan94 Lamperouge Lamperouge @SonicSmasher1 Noipoi Noipoi Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo (I think that's everyone who might care about IDW Sonic news, lol)

Did y'all hear that the IDW team is getting harrassed by an up and coming copyright troll? We got a new Penders situation a brewin:

The accuser in question, NivStudio is...Well...

yeah lol

They deleted that last tweet. :nifty:

I wonder if they genuinely feel slighted or just want that EZ copyright troll payout.
I see that twitter is being stupid again.

Nothing is new under the sun.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
gonna need to remember to not post Spidey tweets now that I remember mini wars will start…anywho…Zelda talk…
BOTW was honest to God not that good. Like it was good, but it really wasn't the magnum opus of Nintendo like everyone hype it up to be.
Stone Cold said BOTW is the best Zelda game…therefore it is the magnum opus of Nintendo outside of Smash and any other game with Pit or Ferdinand Avon Aegir in it

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Fire Emblem bad
That's it, I'm uninstalling the game. This is just too much to bear.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The only thing I want to see improved on more for multiverses is if we could get more tracks that actually come from the respective series. There’s a nice come along with me remix, but the other stages don’t have motifs from their show.

I would love to see the scooby doo background music or some of the songs from Steven universe play on stages for example.Even if it was just instrumental remixes that be cool.

I dunno know if wb owns the rights but it seems like they do based on the copyrights for some of the music. So I hope we get to see it.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
The only thing I want to see improved on more for multiverses is if we could get more tracks that actually come from the respective series. There’s a nice come along with me remix, but the other stages don’t have motifs from their show.

I would love to see the scooby doo background music or some of the songs from Steven universe play on stages for example.Even if it was just instrumental remixes that be cool.

I dunno know if wb owns the rights but it seems like they do based on the copyrights for some of the music. So I hope we get to see it.
One of the biggest weaknesses of NASB and Multiversus IMO is the music. It's just...Not there. And it's weird, it must be a licensing thing keeping them from going more ham with it, because music is such an important part of fighting games to help set the mood for a hype match and neither game does that well at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

1. The Batcave uses a remix of the Danny Elfman Batman theme.
2. As for music, keep in mind that we only have 3 stages for 3 franchises. Granted, I don't know if the Scooby-Doo music is a remix or original composition.

Reactions: Z25

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Still can't believe the movie ain't coming out until August 9th on disk.

What gives? Most movies release physically 2-3 months after theaters but Sonic 2 is gonna take 4 months.

Movie remains my favorite of this year followed by The Batman.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Still can't believe the movie ain't coming out until August 9th on disk.

What gives? Most movies release physically 2-3 months after theaters but Sonic 2 is gonna take 4 months.

Movie remains my favorite of this year followed by The Batman.
If I had to guess, it's the 45 days onto a streaming service after theaters contract thing Paramount has that's slightly different compared to WB.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey thanks for asking. I'm alright but I'm super busy. How are your doing?
I work all the time. I gotta say, time flies a lot faster when you drone on with a job you don't care about than when you are having fun. It might not feel like it in the moment but you'll feel it when you realize it's been 7 years since you last dated. lol

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I finished another 2 drawings today. So that's already 4 this week. I'm happy with that. Might try to do a bit more. Guess that depends on what ideas I might have.

BOTW was honest to God not that good. Like it was good, but it really wasn't the magnum opus of Nintendo like everyone hype it up to be.
Listen, not everything can be Kirby Superstar, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, Metroid Dread, Kirby Planet Robobot, Mario Kart Double Dash....what was I saying?

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Bought this game called Flock! (the exclamation point is part of the title). It's a charming game where you're a UFO grabbing sheep.

The theme gives off cool alien invasion vibes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
1. The Batcave uses a remix of the Danny Elfman Batman theme.
2. As for music, keep in mind that we only have 3 stages for 3 franchises. Granted, I don't know if the Scooby-Doo music is a remix or original composition.
The scooby doo stage has a original composition that tries to captures the sounds of the original but it’s not really that good imo.

The treehouse has a non come along with me track to thats just generic stock sounding music/

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The Mount Coronet remix in PLA is too good to only be used in a hallway of a cave and a small snowy area where the Alpha encounter music takes priority.
I spent half of postgame perched in the cliff out of the alphas sight just to listen to that music

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So I discovered Dragon Quest Builders 2 recently and I like it better than Minecraft in some ways. My favorite thing to do in minecraft was improve the town for villagers, but they never really cared. But in Dragon Quest Builders 2 the entire game is almost centered around building for the villagers in your town. It has buttons and pistons, but technically it's nowhere near minecraft. And while I find that fun in minecraft, there are more aesthetic options in builders. For an artist, that is great.

The one thing I love minecraft for is making my own texture packs. But there are so many blocks in it now, it's kind of a chore.

That and it kind of makes me unhappy how they promise stuff but never deliver. The stuff they show off at their "minecons" sometimes don't make it into the game.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
next 5 comments made confirms that user is a Pokimane simp stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom