• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this is my excuse to confess I’m now a Pokimane “stan”

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Pokimane? More like Pokimid.

Like her content is mid.

Not her looks, that'd be incorrect.

I mean I don't simp for her despite TMNT saying so.

Least that wouldn't be the streamer I'd simp for.

Cause I don't simp.

What was I saying? Pokimid? Idk.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Since DQ Builders 1 is based on DQ 1 and DQ Builders 2 is based on DQ 2 I am REALLY hoping they make a DQ Builders 3 because DQ 3 will always be my favorite

cashregister9

Smash Hero
There was a problem fetching the tweet
influencers wanting that clout I guess…or something idk
Everything I have heard about this trial has been against my will

and I wish I didn't have eyes after seeing some of the **** people have been saying

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So i just spent the past hour or so of my life listening to somehow speak at length about the shared universe that Disney ended up creating.

...Like, i realized that their shows connected together in various ways but man i did not realize how deep this rabbit hole goes lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
double post
hello smashboards

i am bored

Whatever happened to that Hit or Miss girl?
If you're referring to the Hit or Miss girl besides Belle Delphine, Nyannyancosplay, she's still around.

A quick Google search reveals that she has an active social media presence spread across Tiktok, Twitch, Youtube, and Instagram. While she's not incredibly active, she still has a large, dedicated base.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If you're referring to the Hit or Miss girl besides Belle Delphine, Nyannyancosplay, she's still around.

A quick Google search reveals that she has an active social media presence spread across Tiktok, Twitch, Youtube, and Instagram. While she's not incredibly active, she still has a large, dedicated base.
Trust me I was not referring to Belle lol, I think bringer her up extensively would get me marked by the mods.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I beat Pokémon reborn, league was easy, champion’s ace was a pain in the ass though.

Overall story aside, the map design and battle upgrades are really solid.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So I discovered Dragon Quest Builders 2 recently and I like it better than Minecraft in some ways. My favorite thing to do in minecraft was improve the town for villagers, but they never really cared. But in Dragon Quest Builders 2 the entire game is almost centered around building for the villagers in your town. It has buttons and pistons, but technically it's nowhere near minecraft. And while I find that fun in minecraft, there are more aesthetic options in builders. For an artist, that is great.

The one thing I love minecraft for is making my own texture packs. But there are so many blocks in it now, it's kind of a chore.

That and it kind of makes me unhappy how they promise stuff but never deliver. The stuff they show off at their "minecons" sometimes don't make it into the game.
Still not as much of a mistake as the Mob Votes, imo. Especially the first one.

It would've been nice if they added the Mobs that lost later instead of scrapping the ideas altogether. Still have hope for them, though, along with those of the second Mob Vote,. It helps that a few of them have at least made it into Minecraft Dungeons.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
MCU Peter Parker: loses parents, uncle, a normal life, Happy Hogan, the bestest magical friend to ever love fruit cobbler named Ned, Aunt Bae, the greatest woman you’ll ever find in the form of Zendaya MJ, the easy Avengers connections, a family in general let’s be real, a decent place to live, still has to attend school for educational purposes, has to now worry and watch out for variants of the enemies he dealt with being in his world, will soon deal with Venom goo, and is as alone as one can truly be…but at least has a perfect costume and theme song

MCU Wanda Maximoff: loses home, parents, brother, a normal life, her lover 4 times, her imaginary kids, her Avengers connections, her tv series, a city of thousands she held hostage, blew up people on accident and started a small hero war, lost her personal friend connections due to either being dead dealing with their own struggles or “on the moon”, and doesn’t have an Agatha with her…becomes a full blown bat**** crazy witch…and then insert a **** load of spoilers from Multiverse of Madness here…so yay

MCU Thor, bro, your post trauma story is next my guy

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So i just spent the past hour or so of my life listening to somehow speak at length about the shared universe that Disney ended up creating.

...Like, i realized that their shows connected together in various ways but man i did not realize how deep this rabbit hole goes lol
It's all Gravity Falls' fault. Everyone wanted in on that Hunkle Stan action.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
You ever realise while working 9 to 5 that you don't want to do this anymore?

I need to be on the move man.....

And I've realized I lack maturity.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's so funny how in a decade, we'll have people getting nostalgic about Morbius and talk about how it's actually "a fun in a campy way movie if you watch it ironically, it's overhated really".

And people won't be able to argue against it because nobody watched the film.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It's so funny how in a decade, we'll have people getting nostalgic about Morbius and talk about how it's actually "a fun in a campy way movie if you watch it ironically, it's overhated really".

And people won't be able to argue against it because nobody watched the film.
People will start saying "MCU sucked actually, the Sony Marvel Universe better" unironically

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Drake race:

1653490045505.png

“I’m Drake Tunaroa. Do not avert your gaze from my magnificent form, baby!”

Alignment: Dark-Neutral

Origin: Polynesian mythology. Also known as Te Tunaro or Te Tuna, Tunaroa is a gigantic eel deity featured in different folklores. His name means “the eel” and has phallic conations. In some legends, he’s married to the nocturnal goddess Hine, in others, he lusts after her. According to Maori lore, his molestation of Hine caused Maui to chop him into pieces. Each of these severed body pieces turned into a different kind of sea creature.

Skills: Mabufula, Ice Block, Sexy Dance

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Fairy race.

I can’t believe ATLUS missed a chance to make a demon even more phallic than necessary. Anyway, Tunaroa only has one appearance and while I doubt he has a passionate fanbase clamoring for his return, we don’t have many Polynesian figures and a slimy eel god makes for a unique design if not anything else.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Bored. I've changed back to Noire scream:

Yes I am currently in a professional environment bored to hell for a final hour. How did you know?

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is Drake
View attachment 353327
"I'm Drake you're watching Disney Channel"
Where was he in High School Musical and all those mid 2000's Live Action singing movies? Disney wanted the beats.

High School Musical needed some like him so it would have been less ****ing cringe.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom