• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Man, I know it's not exactly an original thought, but Purah is kinda....
Yeah, she's kinda badass.
Ngl, she could be better at ruling the kingdom of Hyrule than Zelda when you think about It.
Also she has the same voice actress as Pauline, which makes her even cooler.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh, the Shantae Game? If so, yeeee It looks very awesome.

If It comes out on digital I may give It a chance too. Loved Shantae on the GBC and what I played of Half Genie Hero.
Yup, I meant Shantae, :3

I'm very certain it'll have a modern console release down the road. WayForward is smart enough to not make the same mistake of making a new game rare and for it to have a jacked up price on second hand markets a second time.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I'm generally fine with AI covers, but this is a million times better than any Cartman AI song I've heard. They all end up sounding like an amalgamation of Cartman and other raspy-voiced SP kids, plus would an AI be able to do "I don't care about KAHL"?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tulin and Riju are cool yet inferior to Sidon in every single biased way needed, while Yunono is good for breaking stuff…but still inferior to Sidon
I am underground. How tf do I get out
find the old man that Purah left for an early death underground in order to get out…otherwise you’re stuck down there forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and never to see your girlfriend Purah Zelda again

Jondolio

Smash Hero
find the old man that Purah left for an early death underground in order to get out…otherwise you’re stuck down there forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and never to see your girlfriend Purah Zelda again
I hope you're joking

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So uh... is this the part where I say I Purah took more inspiration from her Age of Calamity design?

Like she's still hot and all in ToTK but idk there's something different about her AoC design and I think it's cause it didn't feel... tryhard hot? Idk how to describe it, maybe it's the face. Maybe it's the hair.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I don't even think Purah's hot.
🧢
But it is funny people simping for what used to look like a 2 foot tall grandma.
Idk if grandma's the right word, but someone's out there malding that she doesn't look like her BoTW design. Even then there's still Impa if they like short grannies though if they were malding over Purah's new look then Impa's too old.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Wait actually the hottest Zelda character is Roscoe.
View attachment 374887
Just look at those gorgeous curves.

It's such a shame he didn't return in TotK.
Was too hot for the game, all age ratings near clamped Nintendo for this.

That's why ToTK is filled with characters flat as boards instead. "Almost got sniped by the SERO, gotta reduce the curves" - says Aonuma

Top Bottom