• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Next drawing I did was of another artist doing a Draw this in your style thing. I thought his character looked cool cause she gave off fighting game vibes.

And here's the cropped version of today's drawing.

RJ Crop 1.jpg

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Something if note is that Jigsaw's victims usually deserve it bevause they're terrible people. We did not deserve to be put in weeks of hell with the box theory and the Grinch Leak arguments. You messed up the format dingus
Are you sure we didn't deserve the Grinch leak?

I mean, we went crazy over chairs.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Slowly been updating my DA account too. I've got a lot more work to start posting on there, but it'll get done eventually.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I still can’t believe FE Engage never added a NG+
Engage really just kinda came and went. They rushed out the dlc in like a month, didn’t they? Not to make assumptions about anyone, but it sort of felt like they just wanted to wipe their hands clean of it.

Weird way to handle an anniversary game :217:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Engage really just kinda came and went. They rushed out the dlc in like a month, didn’t they? Not to make assumptions about anyone, but it sort of felt like they just wanted to wipe their hands clean of it.

Weird way to handle an anniversary game :217:
Probably the only disadvantage had in finishing most of the game before revealing it. Game drops in January and dlc finished in April…just like that.

tho at least FE had an anniversary overall I guess

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hiding clues in the background as to who the next character was to be, just so the audience can figure it out if they want to? Would certainly be more fun than just blind speculation and favorite picking.
If the fanbase was comprised of rational people, then yeah it could be fun.

But sadly we are not rational people. Open up those floodgates and suddenly people are stalking Sakurai’s every move, analyzing his McDonald’s order, and coming to the conclusion that a Big Mac somehow is a reference to Doomguy. Because everything the man does is a hint now.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

But sadly we are not rational people. Open up those floodgates and suddenly people are stalking Sakurai’s every move, analyzing his McDonald’s order, and coming to the conclusion that a Big Mac somehow is a reference to Doomguy. Because everything the man does is a hint now.
You made a comic about breaking into his house to look at his toy drawer. I think we're already there.

Still waiting for my physical print of that by the way.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Persona 5 Tactica is getting some good reviews so far
  • Nintendo Life - 9/10
  • Pure Xbox - 8/10
  • IGN - 8/10
  • GamesRadar+ - 4/5
  • Windows Central - 4/5
  • Game Informer - 7.25/10
  • Shacknews - 7/10
  • Eurogamer - 3/5
  • The Gamer - 3/5
  • MetaCritic - 71

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord

You're 100% right, but also reading that post made me crave a McDonalds now

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Biggest Downgrade ever (im talking about the center peach):
1699986993741.png

To
1699987039540.png

She reminds me of peach from the movie specifically in the scenes were shes incredibly smug and annoying!
Like i get the change with karate peach gives the boxart more variety but the main one god she looks awful!
And just when the amazing version of peach in Wonder was so perfect!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Something if note is that Jigsaw's victims usually deserve it bevause they're terrible people. We did not deserve to be put in weeks of hell with the box theory and the Grinch Leak arguments. You messed up the format dingus
We are smash fans….

Of course we deserved it

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Smash fans watching Sakurai shower (it could it be a hint for Gen 11's water type starter or confirm/deconfirm Ridley)
download (7).jpeg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Biggest Downgrade ever (im talking about the center peach):
View attachment 380632
To
View attachment 380633
She reminds me of peach from the movie specifically in the scenes were shes incredibly smug and annoying!
Like i get the change with karate peach gives the boxart more variety but the main one god she looks awful!
And just when the amazing version of peach in Wonder was so perfect!
we are not bringing this discussion back into society

Noipoi

Howdy!
huh. i forgot that it was unfinished. I always assumed it ended with a quick meme.
Yeah, never wrapped it up. Legends Arceus came out and that became my life for a while.

And now it’s been nearly two years and half the main characters don’t hang out here anymore.

Ah well, such is the way of things :drshrug:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
It would be wild if this actually happened:
voted for Geno, Mallow, and Minecraft Steve.

I’m not sure how a Nendo for Steve would work besides giving him chibi proportions, but I want one anyway. Would be cool if Mojang let them make more expressions for him, maybe based on the trailers or sumthin.

Reactions: Z25

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
voted for Geno, Mallow, and Minecraft Steve.

I’m not sure how a Nendo for Steve would work besides giving him chibi proportions, but I want one anyway. Would be cool if Mojang let them make more expressions for him, maybe based on the trailers or sumthin.
Geno and Mallow merch is long overdue. They deserve to be in Mario's core friend group.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, never wrapped it up. Legends Arceus came out and that became my life for a while.

And now it’s been nearly two years and half the main characters don’t hang out here anymore.

Ah well, such is the way of things :drshrug:
You know, it would be kinda funny if the comic continued and you were running from Sakurai for so long that some of the people in it just left (I.E., the people who no longer frequent the site).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
MODERN CONSOLE SHANTAE ADVANCE RELEASE! WOOT! I'm still going to get the physical GBA release too as I already bought a new GBA system a while back.

And Braid: Anniversary Edition has my attention too.

Top Bottom