• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Ain't Mega Man based on Astro Boy, an anime? I'd say he's an anime swordsman

This move is even called "Flame Sword".
1. Osamu Tezuka took inspiration from the works from Walt Disney, the Fleischer brothers (Max and Dave) and other Black and White cartoons from the '20s and '30s for his works.
2. Many Scrimbloes had a "SwordGuy McJRPGDude" phase at one point or another. :4pacman:

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Tails's moveset in Frontiers is a little lame. Should have used more of his gadgets from Tails Adventure.

Also, while Amy's card attacks are flashy, i do wish she attacked with her hammer instead.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy **** the Scott Pilgrim show is wild. If you watched the movie and thought it was going to be one for one, you’d be very wrong.

And it’s all the more worth it for that.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Now that I finally recovered from COVID. Going to the show tomorrow to see that slasher Thanksgiving. Pretty intrigues me enough to see it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
you're telling me I need to beat all 4 titan bosses on one ring count with no way to refill! I barely managed to beat some of these ******** on a single ring count by themselves! This was supposed to be a fun extra thing where you can play as the other characters. Between this DLC and Superstars's boss design I'm starting to wonder if SEGA decided to start hiring masochists.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
There are some things TTYD could take from the modern games that I'd enjoy
  • Ability to refight all the bosses instead of just Rawk Hawk
  • Better fast travel system, I kinda hate how they set it up in TTYD.
  • Faster run speed
  • Orchestrated Soundtrack (plz)
  • The expressiveness, modern games have it down to a tee and I'm glad TTYD picked up on that judging by the trailers
  • I can't remember if TTYD had this but TOK had badges that alerted you if you were near a hidden collectible, that'd be nice for 100% TTYD.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Mega Man is such a weird character in Smash, design-wise.

He looks rather cartoonish for Anime standards, and too "Shōnen"-y for Scrimblo standards.

He's both, but the community doesn't know in which side He is?
I just don't get why every character has to be squeezed into a Scrimblo/Anime box.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I can see it now: the TTYD remake sells so well that people realize their campaign worked, so they band together to bring back Mario and Luigi from the ashes of Alphadream. It works. Nintendo hears them and delivers the long past due Partners in Time icons for the Switch as they plan to release the Mario and Luigi Paper Jam remake. It flops and Mario and Luigi dies again.

Shroob

Sup?
I can see it now: the TTYD remake sells so well that people realize their campaign worked, so they band together to bring back Mario and Luigi from the ashes of Alphadream. It works. Nintendo hears them and delivers the long past due Partners in Time icons for the Switch as they plan to release the Mario and Luigi Paper Jam remake. It flops and Mario and Luigi dies again.
As a Shroob(Real) even I don't want a Partners in Time remake.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dream casually letting a minor get drunk to say a lotta questionable **** in the past only to release it now after a hit movie drops is kinda crazy in a pathetic way

Top Bottom