• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What did you have in mind?

It is good you have left those boards, by the way.
Just go to the off topic section, recount my love for Killer Instinct and why I felt pushed out of the official boards, and declaring the thread a safe space to talk about Killer Instinct, all of it's installments, it's past, it's future, your wishes for it, your ocs, your theories, everything. While also being a space free of bigotry.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
420...totally because of Cherubi like those other two who picked numbers based on Pokedex numbers. Totally.
Speaking of which, I think the Aroma Lady trainers should use Cherubi a lot more often. Totally because it's a Grass type they might like and totally not because of any subconscious associations I have with Aroma Ladies and Cherubi's Pokedex number heh heh [USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Speaking of which, I think the Aroma Lady trainers should use Cherubi a lot more often. Totally because it's a Grass type they might like and totally not because of any subconscious associations I have with Aroma Ladies and Cherubi's Pokedex number heh heh [USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
Hard for there to be more Aroma Ladies who use Cherubi when there haven't been any more of them in Pokemon outside of remakes

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm 99% sure it won't get greenlit, but Ian Flynn recently said that he would love to do a Star Fox comic. He already had an idea how it would go
"I would love to do a robust retelling of the story that began in StarFox 64, follow that thread through StarFox Command, and then follow Marcus’s tenure as the third McCloud. I know exactly what I’d do. I have the vision."
We've already gotten 3 Star Fox comics in the past but I'd love to see another one, especially if we're still a long way from getting a new game.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
Waterwaith is piss easy

Anxiety inducing for sure but I knew he was coming so I collected the treasure as fast as I could and ****ed off before he could do anything
Yeah he's only bad if you don't know you're on a timer.

The best part is that his spawn point doesn't check to see if your squad is nearby, so if you're unlucky he can just appear 2 meters away and immediately start steamrolling everyone.

It's one of the only aspects of the game I'd actually consider BS, but I still wouldn't change it because it's too ****ing funny

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My birthday was yesterday, but I was dealing with a tornado in my town two weeks ago, and a sick cat last week.

Yesterday was solid so hopefully things look up. I hate being an adult frfr :251:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
My birthday was yesterday, but I was dealing with a tornado in my town two weeks ago, and a sick cat last week.

Yesterday was solid so hopefully things look up. I hate being an adult frfr :251:
your birthday gift was getting to continue living, so that’s a pretty good deal

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Hard for there to be more Aroma Ladies who use Cherubi when there haven't been any more of them in Pokemon outside of remakes
Which really makes me sad. I wanna see more of these trainers, I'd totally hang out with them and their Roselias

Happy belated birthday! Sorry you were dealing so much, but hope things look up for you! May all your most wanted characters get into Smash!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Happy Birthday!

Also are like half the birthdays here in April or something?

Statistically speaking, majority should be in August.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Remind me to never chug four glasses of wine in one sitting again. That headache is making me wanna die right now

Yeah he's only bad if you don't know you're on a timer.

The best part is that his spawn point doesn't check to see if your squad is nearby, so if you're unlucky he can just appear 2 meters away and immediately start steamrolling everyone.

It's one of the only aspects of the game I'd actually consider BS, but I still wouldn't change it because it's too ****ing funny
I actually think there's so much BS in this game that it's kind of unfair imo

Happy belated bird day

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Read more One Piece.

So I feel like something that's understated about this series is it's sense of humor. As someone who gre up on slapstick heavy cartoons (Tom and Jerry) as well as cartoons that revolve around wacky scenarios and wacky cast of characters, this series humor and tone is right up my alley. I'm kinda surprised it doesn't get talked about more, I'd rather see that than "Luffy has surprassed Goku" takes ad nauseum.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Read more One Piece.

So I feel like something that's understated about this series is it's sense of humor. As someone who gre up on slapstick heavy cartoons (Tom and Jerry) as well as cartoons that revolve around wacky scenarios and wacky cast of characters, this series humor and tone is right up my alley. I'm kinda surprised it doesn't get talked about more, I'd rather see that than "Luffy has surprassed Goku" takes ad nauseum.
I feel like it's more drowned out by non-fans only talking about the length and some weird fans choosing to hyper fixate on the darker elements.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
They did Popplio dirty when it comes to its shiny coloration.

Rowlet gets to have a cool green feather pelt matching its grass typing while Litten gets a really nice white color, while Popplio...barely changes at all-

osby

Smash Obsessed
Sometimes I think about how cool having Binding of Isaac would be, then I need to remind myself what the game is actually about.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I have completed Pikmin 2

It's the weakest game out of the first 3 imo. Still good though
Yeah, the caves and cheap **** really drag it down imo. It also doesn't help that the outside areas are just recycled from the first game with slight differences here and there.

Will say that the final boss of 2 is peak tho.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Just thinking about how a YouTuber made a better Rainbow Road Medley then the official one in Smash 4 and Ultimate

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
After that Deadpool 3 trailer yesterday, I looked into Grant Morrison's X-Men run to get an idea of who Cassandra Nova is. I was not expecting to see a baby punching another baby in the face. (also, the very first thing she does in the comics is cause a major plot point that was just adapted in X-Men '97 - the destruction of Genosha)

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Yeah, the caves and cheap **** really drag it down imo. It also doesn't help that the outside areas are just recycled from the first game with slight differences here and there.

Will say that the final boss of 2 is peak tho.
Bro I cannot even count the number of times I had to reset because of some extremely cheap random enemy placement or falling obstacle. I can't even blame the dev team cause the layouts are randomly generated.

The final boss is pretty cool, I had to completely leave the area and then come back because I didn't have enough spray but it was a good time. I appreciate that it's basically helpless after you take out all of the machines, normally I'd call it too easy but after how much this game kicked my ass with cheap ****, I welcome that

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Atari is bringing back the Infogrames armadillo. More specifically, the Infogrames publishing label is back.

Top Bottom