• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
idk why this is still a thing, but Japan continues to do competitive Smash Ultimate far better than America does

at this point we may as well ban America from running tournaments with how much they’re slacking

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I got a good feeling we'll have an announcement of some kind in Nintendo's financial report tomorrow.

What exactly is a real mystery.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
idk why this is still a thing, but Japan continues to do competitive Smash Ultimate far better than America does

at this point we may as well ban America from running tournaments with how much they’re slacking
Splatoon 3 isn't too dissimilar, although its more "Japan is a lot smaller geographically so teams form a lot easier and can play more often then NA/EU teams"

Shroob

Sup?
Next 7 star Tera raid is a Fairy Type Primarina.

It has poor defenses, but it also has Poison coverage. So bring a physical Steel Type and you should be good.
You mean

A bunch of people bringing Mightiest Mark Pokemon/Box Legendaries and wasting 5 minutes of your life. :nifty:

I just took a nap and had a dream where I was walking around a pitch black dorm room building and was constantly getting jumpscared by demons.
Snake, those weren't demons, they were the missing child incident victims. You need to S-A-V-E-T-H-E-M

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Splatoon 3 isn't too dissimilar, although its more "Japan is a lot smaller geographically so teams form a lot easier and can play more often then NA/EU teams"
America really gotta step its game up

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
After three months of play and redeem icons, I think they’re here to stay.
Newest batch is for Link to the Past.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Mamboo07 Mamboo07

Being my bro from down under. You probably heard of the Aboriginal legends of the bunyip yes?

Asking because I just thought of a good set-up for a killer creature flick on it.

Taking place in Sydney, Australia. There's been a string of mysterious animal attacks happening around in the harbour with body parts showing up. Officials attributes this to bull sharks to even a vagrant saltie but soon finds out the true culprit is a creature thought to have been nothing more but Aboriginal legend.

The idea some Aboriginals living in the city already know what it is and one of them tells the characters though they're dismissed at first.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You mean

A bunch of people bringing Mightiest Mark Pokemon/Box Legendaries and wasting 5 minutes of your life. :nifty:

Snake, those weren't demons, they were the missing child incident victims. You need to S-A-V-E-T-H-E-M
This is my comeuppance for playing FNaF 3 and not getting the good ending.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
as I’m watching Raw, the legendary Kofi Kingston casually brought up Kendrick/Drake to describe how he was gonna have to put Rey Mysterio down

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm currently watching some bushcraft videos.

I keep watching and all I can think of is how I'd do it. Like actually what would I do if I was the one doing the building. Putting my shoes in their for a brief moment to think, "if I were to live out here, what could I muster?"

A bloody ****ing hole and praying it doesn't rain. :skull:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Mamboo07 Mamboo07

Being my bro from down under. You probably heard of the Aboriginal legends of the bunyip yes?

Asking because I just thought of a good set-up for a killer creature flick on it.

Taking place in Sydney, Australia. There's been a string of mysterious animal attacks happening around in the harbour with body parts showing up. Officials attributes this to bull sharks to even a vagrant saltie but soon finds out the true culprit is a creature thought to have been nothing more but Aboriginal legend.

The idea some Aboriginals living in the city already know what it is and one of them tells the characters though they're dismissed at first.
Yes. sounds like a fun concept.

I can picture one involving the Burrunjor taking place in the 1950s.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Mamboo07 Mamboo07

You know, in monster stories like this... why not make native people who know what they are doing the protagonists (or at least some of them)?

That's just me but I'd like to see more horror movies where characters belive/know there's something supernatural going on from the start.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

There it is. New system confirmed.

There will be a June Direct, but it will only include Switch games for the second half of 2024. A separate presentation will be made for the new system.

Noipoi

Howdy!

There it is. New system confirmed.

There will be a June Direct, but it will only include Switch games for the second half of 2024. A separate presentation will be made for the new system.
IMG_8715.jpeg

Things are finally getting interesting :yoshi:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
English version of the tweet.

Noipoi

Howdy!
This fiscal year means anytime between now and the end of September, I believe. So pretty much any time during the summer be in the lookout for the big announcement.

As for the direct, the fact that they announced it so far ahead tells me it won’t be just a mini. I could be wrong, but there could be some substantial stuff there.

I just hope to finally see a new 3D Mario for the next system. And Legends Z-A footage :nifty:

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
This impeccable timing cause I'm just now tying up loose ends from the previous console. I have 3 Wii U games I want to finish very soon so that I can get rid of the thing (none of them were ported)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Breath of the Wild Trilogy LET'S GO

For real though I'm legit curious as to where the Legend of Zelda franchise is gonna go next after BotW and TotK.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Last edited:
Top Bottom