• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just bought Max Brooks' Devolution earlier this day at Indigos (What was once Chapters) while I was out. I thought to myself we're due for a threatical Bigfoot movie, I looked it up, apparently, an adaption of this is in the works.

Nice.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So Sticker Star is the Sonic 06 for Mario?
Not quite. As a whole, Sticker Star functions well, everything works and the game is complete per say, but the issues were the design and narrative choices. 06 was non functional and incomplete.

But one thing they have in common is a banging ost and a fanbase that just can't let go and move one

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The Last Hope

Gamera

We bestowed him the cradle of time

May he awaken for if Gyaos, the Shadow of Evil ever returns

Shroob

Sup?
Not quite. As a whole, Sticker Star functions well, everything works and the game is complete per say, but the issues were the design and narrative choices. 06 was non functional and incomplete.

But one thing they have in common is a banging ost and a fanbase that just can't let go and move one
Sonic 06 was.... a bad game?

What? You didn't like the weird inter-species relationship between Sonic and the red-haired girl?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

The fun part about 06 is that it's developing a following recently.

A decent amount of folks full-chested say they like the game unironically now, Sonic fans are not okay.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I have purchased Hollow Knight and the Castlevania Anniversary Collection. Both were on sale, and Hollow Knight is Hollow Knight and the Castlevania one is like seven games in one. So if I'm bored, I have every important Castlevania game except Symphony of the Night on demand.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Arlo has some clownable takes but ultimately he is quite based

(Although he could have been much harder on Nintendo)

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Arlo has some clownable takes but ultimately he is quite based
All game companies are bad and mistreat employees but it's crazy how much under the radar the Ubisoft scandals went (but then again ActBlizz took the ****ing cake like shortly after).

Maybe I shouldn't talk tho cause I still buy Nintendo games even though NoA did get in some trouble lately.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I bought it. Crucify me.
The thesis of the video was just explaining why Arlo didn't feel comfortable reviewing the game but how everyone has their own tolerance for stuff and to not dunk on people who bought the game. and also that Ubisoft deserves more pressure for their awful practices.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The thesis of the video was just explaining why Arlo didn't feel comfortable reviewing the game but how everyone has their own tolerance for stuff and to not dunk on people who bought the game. and also that Ubisoft deserves more pressure for their awful practices.
I know. I watched the whole thing eventually. It's just the initial reaction and the urge for digital self harm in the face of mass corporate greed.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
The Radical Left frame-traps and reflects
I honestly kind of look forward to the day when we'll have a President who actively plays Video Games as opposed to Golf all the time. If there is a politician who can beat Mike Tyson in Punch Out without save states, they'll certainly have my vote. lol

Probably won't happen though until the late Gen X'ers or early Millennials start moving into higher offices though.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I honestly kind of look forward to the day when we'll have a President who actively plays Video Games as opposed to Golf all the time. If there is a politician who can beat Mike Tyson in Punch Out without save states, they'll certainly have my vote. lol

Probably won't happen though until the late Gen X'ers or early Millennials start moving into higher offices though.
Obama definitely played Mario Kart with his kids

Top Bottom