• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What courses do you hope get added in the Booster Course pack?
honestly they peaked with Coconut Mall and Rainbow Road 7. Whatever they bring next are purely cherries on the top of the Daisy cake

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A high budget live action Ben 10 and Captain Planet film is in the works?

That’s pretty hype tbh.
Reposting this because it was pushed to last page. If true, there’s a pretty interesting selection of films here, even portal.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Society has failed. This should have been mystery incorporated season 3.
I’m prepared to forgive Be Cool Scooby-Doo for the sins I verbally committed against it all those years ago

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
All this talk about Scooby-Doo, time to talk about a cartoon I love...

If you want shows about bizarre crimes and wacky wrongdoers with some extra edge, then Grossology clears all
It has a great premise about two kids working as secret agents, has an incredibly unique twist on gross-out comedy, lots of great villains, all with a pretty fun duo of siblings at the heart of it all. If Velma left you cold, I guarantee you that Grossology solos it easily, go watch it!

Noipoi

Howdy!

If you want shows about bizarre crimes and wacky wrongdoers with some extra edge, then Grossology clears all
It has a great premise about two kids working as secret agents, has an incredibly unique twist on gross-out comedy, lots of great villains, all with a pretty fun duo of siblings at the heart of it all. If Velma left you cold, I guarantee you that Grossology solos it easily, go watch it!
Growing Up Creepy better

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

couldn’t I just watch 6Teen instead to hide my sadness? Or at the least just the parts involving Nikki, Jude, Jen, Wyatt, and the store peoples?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I remember watching Grossology.

It's been a long time so that's bout all I can say about it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Beat Chaos Island in Sonic Frontiers

That was the worst island but once again I am not immune to Rad Hedgehog fighting a Giant creature with rock music in the background
Sure Chaos Island can without a doubt be considered the worst part of the game woth the sudden 2D sections being tedious and how surprisingly easy it is to just run in lava and die instantly.

But

Did the whole world know your name when you danced with destiny?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Currently trying to think of how to represent the three monotheistic religions through starters Pokémon

Probably gonna use mythological creatures as my inspirations but I'm not familiar enough with Christian and Islamic mythology to really think of it myself
I'd say the more revered animals in Islam are spiders, cats and camels. I don't think most important creatures are associated with animals, though djinns usually favor the form of snakes.

There's also the heavenly steed Buraq, but I feel like he should be a Flying/Electric type if you're basing a Pokemon off him.

Top Bottom