• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Noipoi Noipoi I always make an OC for my Splatoon playthroughs. This is my Splat3 character, her name is Goombie, holding to my naming conventions for Splat OCs:

Splatoon 1: Moomie
Splatoon 2: Mewmie
Octo Expansion: Abbie
Splatoon 3: Goombie

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
well that’s interesting

Noipoi

Howdy!

Noipoi Noipoi I always make an OC for my Splatoon playthroughs. This is my Splat3 character, her name is Goombie, holding to my naming conventions for Splat OCs:

Splatoon 1: Moomie
Splatoon 2: Mewmie
Octo Expansion: Abbie
Splatoon 3: Goombie
My Splatoon 3 OC is Darksquid Demonizer, an edgy and badass and epic Octoling who only uses black ink and a real live katana and ****s all the chicks and is cool but has a tragic backstory.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
My Splatoon 3 OC is Darksquid Demonizer, an edgy and badass and epic Octoling who only uses black ink and a real live katana and ****s all the chicks and is cool but has a tragic backstory.
Goombi likes sweet potatoes and is a top Minecraft speedrunner :D

she is also the daughter of Joe

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Finished Xenoblade Chronicles 3.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Forgot to post tonight.

Lamperouge Lamperouge I'm sorry. My Dress Up Darling's OP I didn't listen in the end, cause Date a Live's op instead.

Just one character prevents me from liking this show no matter through anime, light novel or visual novel. **** you Kotori. Go get locked up in an asylum and go away.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
just thought about how Palutena literally has no friends other than Pit

damn that’s a sad lonely life to have been living after disfiguring Medusa for simply killing humans

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yeah

I've definitely lost motivation to watch anime nowadays. It's either the subtitles or the animation or the episode length that put me off.

I need a kick up the ass to watch more. I've got 100 on my list. I should go through them.

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Had a blast with Tri color battles. Despite Scissors having a lead, paper and rock managed to fight back.

As paper, it was rough being 3rd, but the underdog still got it.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
i just had a big argument with a friend because i am not sure why people think he's her ancestor. I don't think they even look alike.
Both have/are:
  • Long, blonde hair
  • Interested in the history of the region
  • Basically the same teams
  • Basically the same music
  • A connection to Arceus (Volo wanted to meet Arceus, Cynthia actually does in HGSS)
  • Hot
It's really not a stretch to think they're related.

Last edited:

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Watching the Korean LCK Summer Finals (League of Legends) between GG and T1 for a trip to Worlds, and man, the production quality is off the charts. Simply awesome.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I saw Nope yesterday with my family.

Overall, a solid 8.5/10 movie for me, carried to 9/10 by having the Akira slide.

This was my first Jordan Peele film but my mom really recommends Get Out so I'll probably see it after.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Well, I think this was how team scissors felt when tricolor battles kicked in during halfway of the 12 hour world premiere. Fanart is from twitter.
FbNKUCWWAAIxg84.jpeg

Top Bottom