• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
I was fine with the licensed songs used in the Mario movie but THIS is where I would draw the line if it were to have happened.

Holy **** we dodged a bullet

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The Gary Bowser situation really does extend past Nintendo being ****ty with their punishments

It's Nintendo being a bit ****ty and also the US Legal and Criminal Justice system favoring corporate gain over people because those involved with making laws and enforcing them directly benefit from the ever turning gears of capitalism.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The Gary Bowser situation really does extend past Nintendo being ****ty with their punishments

It's Nintendo being a bit ****ty and also the US Legal and Criminal Justice system favoring corporate gain over people because those involved with making laws and enforcing them directly benefit from the ever turning gears of capitalism.
Really, I understand why people do say, "well I'm gonna pirate their games now" cause you know... they suck lmao. What gets me is when people start bringing in other companies that do the exact same thing as an example of who to support. Like I saw a Twitrer reply talking about how anti-consumer Nintendo is (fair), and then they said give your money to totally pro-consumer company Valve. Like y'all are so close to getting it, just so close.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I was fine with the licensed songs used in the Mario movie but THIS is where I would draw the line if it were to have happened.

Jump should’ve been in the training montage scene or in the World 1-1 recreation in Brooklyn

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I was so confused about this comment until I reread it…and realized it didn’t say Gay Bowser

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
In other game company moves:
1. Square Enix is tripling down on NFTs, they teamed with some Web3 company because Square is trying their hardest to tank their graces

2. Sega REALLY wants you to stop playing the old Sonic Ports

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Really, I understand why people do say, "well I'm gonna pirate their games now" cause you know... they suck lmao. What gets me is when people start bringing in other companies that do the exact same thing as an example of who to support. Like I saw a Twitrer reply talking about how anti-consumer Nintendo is (fair), and then they said give your money to totally pro-consumer company Valve. Like y'all are so close to getting it, just so close.
Your right, they should have given their money to Blizzard instead.

They surely would never do anything wrong…

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have a feeling that tomorrow's Scarlet and Violet update will only contain bug fixes and nothing noteworthy hidden in the data.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the fact that Marvel told the writers to stay off the internet for the next month or so…that’s how bad and ****ed up the current Spider-Man comic is compared to every other piece of Spidey media going on rn

cashregister9

Smash Hero
the fact that Marvel told the writers to stay off the internet for the next month or so…that’s how bad and ****ed up the current Spider-Man comic is compared to every other piece of Spidey media going on rn
It will soon be revealed that Paul was Mephisto the whole time and he broke up Peter and MJ's marriage back in One More Day.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Begging Marvel to just let Peter Parker be happy for once without some bull**** going on to ruin it

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I like how for some reason Capcom decided to remix a song from the game where Megaman's heart falls to darkness and make it sound like it came out of a Kingdom hearts cutscene

How do people feel about Donkey Kong Jungle Beat?
Everytime i think about this game it reminds me of the taste of BBQ sauce and i dont know why.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It will soon be revealed that Paul was Mephisto the whole time and he broke up Peter and MJ's marriage back in One More Day.
is it possible to break up the same marriage twice at the same time?
Begging Marvel to just let Peter Parker be happy for once without some bull**** going on to ruin it
from 2018-2021 616 Peter and his fans were happy…I’m starting to think Marvel would rather kill their comics than to let one specific Peter Parker be happy.

yet Miles gets to make a ****ing bio-venom electric sword out of the blue

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Making a party in Final Fantasy 1 is like ordering for Subway for me. I think about changing things up but go for the same thing each time.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Beyond Donkey kong, Punch out, Luigi's mansion and Mario Kart i dont know what other Arcade stuff nintendo has off the top of my head.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
wouldn’t that require Nintendo to share?
I mean. They already do. Nintendo doesn’t manufacture their own plushies and sticker books and action figures and Lego sets. Or even the console hardware. They partnered with NVIDIA to manufacture the switch. And Nintendo doesn’t build arcade cabinets.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Beyond Donkey kong, Punch out, Luigi's mansion and Mario Kart i dont know what other Arcade stuff nintendo has off the top of my head.
Mario Bros., Donkey Kong sequels, the VS. Arcade System versions of a whole bunch of NES titles, some pre NES titles like Sheriff, Space Firebird, etc., the Punch-Out spinoff Arm Wrestling and I guess Cruis'n but Raw Thrills handles most of the arcade releases for that.

Top Bottom