• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Smush

Smash Rookie
So... I just declared to Smush Smush . Yeah, I used to have a crush on them if It wasn't kinda obvious.

It went... Surprisingly well, yeah. I told them my feelings and how I would have loved to go live with them or that they went to live with me, and how I was afraid that declaring to them could potentially break our friendship... But they took It really well and said we can still be huge friends because I do mean a lot to them too.

So yeah, that's cool. Was worried Smush would drop me the moment I declared, but we are still cool with each other. So that's amazing.
Very happy to still be friends with you JD, aswell as you coming back! ^^

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I’m assuming Smush made a new account or you know eachother IRL and you didn’t fall in love based on eleven messages they sent to this website. Either way congrats on the amicable resolvement

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
I’m assuming Smush made a new account or you know eachother IRL and you didn’t fall in love based on eleven messages they sent to this website. Either way congrats on the amicable resolvement
people can have lifes outside this forum lol
I barely touch this place anymore yet am terminally online on discord and I'm in a few local furry telegram groups, xd

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I made Zelda Social it has a giant Stuff from zelda you wanna see in smash Poll (Not just characters)
And you can disscuss TOTK (In spoilers) tho there so come on lets hop over there!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
just learned that if Spider-Man and Batman swapped their villains gallery with one another, their superhero lives could be a lot easier
Spider-Man sure but Batman? How? Spider-Man's villains are more superhuman compared to Batman's rogue galleries. Only ones superhuman would be like Clayface and Poison Ivy.

Spidey has like Sandman, Rhino, Lizard, Carnage, etc.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spider-Man sure but Batman? How? Spider-Man's villains are more superhuman compared to Batman's rogue galleries. Only ones superhuman would be like Clayface and Poison Ivy.

Spidey has like Sandman, Rhino, Lizard, Carnage, etc.
by the powers of preparation

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Man, my parents don't know the meaning of "giving someone a heads up".

They're like "Oh, you have some free time today? Yes? Good, now check out this university's postgraduate programs, decide on one, write an entire letter of intention, and a CV, find two references, and finish your application. It should be done before dinner."
What in the royal hell

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Peak fiction returns
I still haven't gotten around to watching this. I really should. While ago I got the 4-film collection of this, Paranorman, Box Trolls, and Kubo and the Two Strings.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Let them be wholesome.
Really, why are yall, as grown ass adults. Sticking your noses in others personal life
Openheimer is finished:

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Twitter: "XBOX IS MAKING A BARBIE CONSOLE!!"

Notes: "lol, no"

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Color Wheel DAY 08: Final Round! The last character was Peach. Overall, a fun project, and I though I made some solid drawings throughout this. Kaine, Mega Man.EXE, Gohan and Raven I felt turned out the best, but none of these I dislike.

Got a couple more drawings here and there to post up. But my late May - June backlog is almost up.

I was fuming when Gen 5 didn't get a mega at all.

And then when they did give us one, it was Audino
No Mega Stoutland, No Braviary. No Scolopede. No Chandelure. No Eelektross. No Elemental Monkeys made good. No crazy type changes to the starter trio. No absurdly strong Mega Darmanitan.

So remember those Nick All Star Brawl 2 leaks?

Looks like it’s indeed real and we have more of them. With two very based additions:
Hope it'll have ALL FOUR TMNT this time. Especially since Leo and Mikey are literally my two favorites. Not to mention a bit more of a budget. Glad it at least did well enough to get a follow up at all. Cause after playing some Shredder's Revenge, I need more of that TMNT fighting itch scratched.

Again, for the sake of the devs, I hope they can re-use a lot of assets and get as much content as possible, with all the stuff that's going on with fighting games now, were finally back to content filled games again outside of Smash and MK.

Last edited:

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Man, my parents don't know the meaning of "giving someone a heads up".

They're like "Oh, you have some free time today? Yes? Good, now check out this university's postgraduate programs, decide on one, write an entire letter of intention, and a CV, find two references, and finish your application. It should be done before dinner."
Why is this such a mood 😅

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm more of a Cammy guy personally
View attachment 373902
I have a British joke for this that's probably in poor taste so I'll just say I want her to step on me
This may be a hot take but I never really found Cammy to be attractive until SF6, and I think that cause I don't like her green leotard and idk why that is.

I was always on team Chun Li anyways

Last edited:
Top Bottom