• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This is concept art for the four plumber trainees from the "Plummers Academy" episode of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!

Plumber's Academy 4.png

And I decided to color it in (honestly not my best job but I'm still proud of it)

Plumber's Academy Color.png

Reminder that the episode these guys are in predates Wario's appearance in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins by three years.

I also made a modern inspired shirt/overalls color swap just for fun
Plumber's Academy Color 2.png

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m catching up on Jujutsu Kaisen rn and like…
Nobara is like…the 2nd best character here for me so her dying but also not dying is a massive downgrade. They better bring her ass back

tho Todo is my favorite

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I came back from buying my mom a pla t yesterday grom hone depot and when I wake up this morning, my ****ing left eye is red and swelling closed a bit, wtf just happend to me?

Did those solar waves **** me up, bro?
No, i didnt see any northern lights, it was cloudy here in VB

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I came back from buying my mom a pla t yesterday grom hone depot and when I wake up this morning, my ****ing left eye is red and swelling closed a bit, wtf just happend to me?

Did those solar waves **** me up, bro?
No, i didnt see any northern lights, it was cloudy here in VB
That sounds like pink eye, sister.

Don’t touch anybody! It’s contagious :nifty:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Snake Dream: A Switch Port of Punch-Out Wii that adds a new Special Circuit ala Super Punch Out after defeating the World Circuit. Super Macho Man is now the World Circuit Champion, Mr. Sandman is the champion of the Special Circuit. The Special Circuit also brings back Pizza Pasta and Dragon Chan as well as an entirely new Boxer before fighting the champ.

Mario is also made into the referee in the Donkey Kong Bonus fight and if you beat DK you can toggle between normal ref and Mario ref.

Doc Louis's Punch-Out also included as a bonus game

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Snake Dream: A Switch Port of Punch-Out Wii that adds a new Special Circuit ala Super Punch Out after defeating the World Circuit. Super Macho Man is now the World Circuit Champion, Mr. Sandman is the champion of the Special Circuit. The Special Circuit also brings back Pizza Pasta and Dragon Chan as well as an entirely new Boxer before fighting the champ.

Mario is also made into the referee in the Donkey Kong Bonus fight and if you beat DK you can toggle between normal ref and Mario ref.

Doc Louis's Punch-Out also included as a bonus game
Punch-Out + Glass Joe's Fury

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I was talking to my friend about the Switch 2 and realized that I have no idea what new games Nintendo could release for the first year if it's 2025 cause so many major franchises have gotten entries fairly recently. I can see a 3D Mario but that's about it

Noipoi

Howdy!
I was talking to my friend about the Switch 2 and realized that I have no idea what new games Nintendo could release for the first year if it's 2025 cause so many major franchises have gotten entries fairly recently. I can see a 3D Mario but that's about it
3D Mario
Mario Kart 9
Metroid Prime 4
A Wii Sports-like title that takes advantage of the systems new gimmick
Fire Emblem remake perhaps
Legends Z-A is set for the Switch, but you could totally play it on your snazzy new Switch 2 and it’ll probably look better
Some solid third party support
New Donkey Kong
I dunno Pilotwings or something

Noipoi

Howdy!
Noipoi's delerious and thinks the Metroid Prime 2 remaster is MP4, please understand.
My increasing lack of mental stability has nothing to do with it!

I think the reason we haven’t seen Prime 4 yet isn’t because of massive developmental problems, but because they’re deciding to hold it off for the next console to give it an even stronger launch.

Could I be wrong, probably. But that’s just a theory.

A GAME THE- you get the joke :217:

Top Bottom