• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic Finder

Aran

Smash Apprentice
Name: Aran
Brawl Tag(s): Aran
Brawl FC: 2578-2898-2615

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Name: Aran
Brawl Tag(s): Aran
Brawl FC: 2578-2898-2615
You're a Samus main. This is a Sonic Finder, preferably Sonic MAIN Finder.

Aran

Smash Apprentice
I dual main sonic/samus. Despite my name and char icon suggesting otherwise. I use both just as much, although I can't guarantee my skill with either. I couldn't put two up chars, and since my name is Aran, I figured I'd be best off sticking with the Samus icon.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I dual main sonic/samus. Despite my name and char icon suggesting otherwise. I use both just as much, although I can't guarantee my skill with either. I couldn't put two up chars, and since my name is Aran, I figured I'd be best off sticking with the Samus icon.
i can't guarantee i'll ever like you either,

because i definantly hate you. go to the samus forums

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
I think the guy who said that about the steak joke must have been ******** and doesnt know memphis at all and oh boy is he in for a bumpy ride.

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
Awww... fine. Be mean. :(
ok here is a warning. Just stfu and dont bother saying anything to memphis if you dont want be insulted or anything. Actually if u dont want to be bothered by memphis' insults dont post here.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Memphis is pretty awesome actually. I remember that one instance where he insulted me, but I brought it on myself, lol. you guys just needa get used to the sonic boards. :p

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
Memphis is pretty awesome actually. I remember that one instance where he insulted me, but I brought it on myself, lol. you guys just needa get used to the sonic boards. :p
oh I am. But I'm warning the new guy about memphis.

Aran

Smash Apprentice
No I was kidding bout memphis. I know how he is :). I used to post on these boards a couple months back, but recently, I've just been reading.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i remember you, you posted in my what race are you thread.

@aeghrur
HOLY F**KING CRAP I SPELLED HIS NAME RIGHT!!!
in all actuality MC kinda sux, but he plays a half decent sonic and says smart stuff when scrubs arent around...

@umby
who is that in your sig?

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I know I'm like superlate and I know my Wifi doesn't work, but...

Smashboards Username: MarKO X
Name: Mark
Brawl Tag: MarKO
Brawl FC: N/A

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i remember you, you posted in my what race are you thread.

@aeghrur
HOLY F**KING CRAP I SPELLED HIS NAME RIGHT!!!
in all actuality MC kinda sux, but he plays a half decent sonic and says smart stuff when scrubs arent around...

@umby
who is that in your sig?
scrubs are always around

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna play? this is actually his brother but it wont let me effing sign out under this name >_>

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Well im on the wii so i wasnt really paying attention :/ but yeah that would help tenki haha.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Bumped...by the way I found that Sonic Finder, and it was managed by Teh Umby, but who knows if he's ever going to see this? :/

The Sonic threads are a hostile place, huh? Mostly.
I like it here though. Plenty to learn.
I'd post my details, but I don't have Wi-Fi so whats the point?
Unless Wi-Fi works with Satellite Broadband. Anyone here use it for Wi-Fi?

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I'll add all of the data from this thread to my Wi-Fi thread, seeing as friend codes are the main purpose of listing.

I'm not sure about the vid thread.

DDM

Smash Journeyman
Seems like as good a place as any to again ask about Sonic dittos. Added Zeal's FC but he never added mine after saying he would, and looks like Memphis and Boxob are gone? Are there any good ones left? Not asking to be best friends and go out for milkshakes every Tuesday, just want to see how my Sonic stacks up. And I'm not claiming I'll stack up well. Just want to see.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Seems like as good a place as any to again ask about Sonic dittos. Added Zeal's FC but he never added mine after saying he would, and looks like Memphis and Boxob are gone? Are there any good ones left? Not asking to be best friends and go out for milkshakes every Tuesday, just want to see how my Sonic stacks up. And I'm not claiming I'll stack up well. Just want to see.
Lurk moar fool.

Box and Memph are still here, as am I.

Tumby Tumby Tumby left. I made the new Sonic Finder thread. It's part of the Wi-fi thread. That's where you ask for matches. now GTFO scrub scrub scrub

Top Bottom