• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sora/other KH char support thread.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
*whistles*
so, got an idea for an AT

every keyblade weilder comes in attacking

riku, mickey(not disney), kairi, roxas....wait, i thought in the first game they siad only one keyblade wielder

NeoZ

Smash Ace
*whistles*
so, got an idea for an AT

every keyblade weilder comes in attacking

riku, mickey(not disney), kairi, roxas....wait, i thought in the first game they siad only one keyblade wielder
Sora, Riku, Mickey, the guys in the legend? That's more than one just in KH1.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Im doing this entire post in blue, why? Because I want to.

First off.

New Final Smash Idea: Singing Fish of DOOMLYNESS

Sora Turns into a Merfishmanthing! The stage gets flooded with water (doing 100% Damage and no knockback,) Then everey character to -ever- apear in the little mermaid (Movies and TV Series) comes on to the stage, they begin singing the "Under Da Sea" Song, which does damage like Lip's Stick, If You touch the fish, you get another 100% Damage, but no knockback. At the very end, sora holds up his keyblade.. and out of the sky comes..
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9180294337835883301&q=Rick+Roll&total=2998&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1
This guy's face. He Screams his name, doing 999% Damage to everyone that isnt Sora. and they all die.

New AT Idea: Demyx

Okay. This is the first boss you face after you get Master Form, You face him in the olympus collosium too. this guy is a jerk, he's weird, he has a guitar, and he's a complete wuss untill you have to fight him a second time.

Game: Kingdom Hearts II

Element: Water

Size: About Snake's Height. I suppose

Rarity: Medium Rare (Like My Steak)

Gameplay:

You Grab the AT! Deymx pops out and does his usual "DANCE WATER, DANCE!" and some water elemental things pop up, all these are killable, but do quite a bit of damage, During all this he's just shredding on his Guitar thing. after a while, the elementals disapear and he starts swinging his giant guitar at you. this does a bit more damage than the elementals, after this, he'll start making the'se giant explosion's of water pop up around him (on either side) and then he'll jump around the stage, Water explosion's follow behind him, all the explosions are really just water, shooting straight up, but theres no better word, this does alot of knockback (All upwards, great combo starter) and does a bit more damage than before. after all this is done, he'll say "Run away!" like he did in Olympus and run into a dark portal.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
I like it better if theres more than one, It dosent make Sora seem all "ZOMG I HAVE TEH ULTIMATE WEAPONZ NONE CAN BEET ME! LOLOLOLOL"

Because If He was the only one with the keyblade, thats how it would be.
thats how riku was in KH1.....donald and goofy even left sora

btw, why is the kings head the keychain for the keyblade of light

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
In the original game, they very much implied that there was just one key (Riku "made" the one he used in that game and Mickey's keyblade at the end was meant to be a surprise).

But then, for KH2, they decided "**** it, let's give EVERYONE a keyblade!"

So now Riku has one. And we don't know how he got it. Nor why it looks exactly like his Soul Eater (the bat wing-shaped thingy). Did it transform? Did he just glue a keychain to the hilt? Did he finally get enough tickets at Chuckie E. Cheese to buy it? No one knows.

And Kairi had one for, like, a minute. And no one knows how she was able to use it or where it came from or why it needed so many god ****ed flowers on it. And it was never elaborated on at all for the rest of KH2. Totally superfluous scene that did nothing but further hinder what was already shaping up to be a cluster **** of an ending.

Good god, plot holes big enough to drive a Hummer through in that game.

Sorry for the rant, but the "everyone gets a keyblade and we're not even going to explain why" thing has always bothered me. I'd hope for BbS to clear some things up, but I'm sure it won't.

*cough*

>_>

Sora for Brawl

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
In the original game, they very much implied that there was just one key (Riku "made" the one he used in that game and Mickey's keyblade at the end was meant to be a surprise).

But then, for KH2, they decided "**** it, let's give EVERYONE a keyblade!"

So now riku has one. And we don't know how he got it. Nor why it looks exactly like his bat wing-shaped one. Did it transform? Did hey just glue a keychain to the hilt? Did he finally get enough tickets at Chuckie E. Cheese to buy it? No one knows.

And Kairi had one for, like, a minute. And no one knows how she was able to use it or where it came from or why it needed so many god ****ed flowers on it. And it was never elaborated on at all for the rest of KH2. Totally superfluous scene that did nothing but further hinder what was already shaping up to be a cluster **** of an ending.

Good god, plot holes big enough to drive a Hummer through in that game.

Sorry for the rant, but the "everyone gets a keyblade and we're not even going to explain why" has always bothered me. Hopefully BbS will help, but I'm sure it won't.

*cough*

>_>

Sora for Brawl
lol I pondered about the same thing once. I tried to make all sort of theories, I could never find one that makes sense without involving a plot hole in the story-line. I just stopped paying attention to it and only thought about it every now and then when class is to boring.

Anyways yeah, Sora for Brawl :psycho:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
lol I pondered about the same thing once. I tried to make all sort of theories, I could never find one that makes sense without involving a plot hole in the story-line. I just stopped paying attention to it and only thought about it every now and then when class is to boring.

Anyways yeah, Sora for Brawl :psycho:
The glory of everything up until the end of KH2 was enough for me to turn a blind eye to the plotholes to still consider myself a huge fanboy of the series. But. . . the holes really do need be patched up.

Especially Kairi's keyblade. Seriously. Out of ****ing NOWHERE. >_<

Good for you letting your mind wander to KH when school is too dull though. You've got your priorities straight.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
The glory of everything up until the end of KH2 was enough for me to turn a blind eye to the plotholes to still consider myself a huge fanboy of the series. But. . . the holes really do need be patched up.

Especially Kairi's keyblade. Seriously. Out of ****ing NOWHERE. >_<

Good for you letting your mind wander to KH when school is too dull though. You've got your priorities straight.
lol
I'm going to college right now thats why and My english class used to have these review days on Wednesdays where we basically talk about the same stuff we learned a week ago. So I usually just let my mind wander off during those days and think about KH or any other thing. :psycho:

vastler

Smash Apprentice
dude she's a princess of heart no suprise she has a keyblade as it's a weapon of light and the princesses are pure hearted & riku obtaine his keyblade cause his heart finaly choose a path that is the path of Dawn so riku's heart made anothere keyblade for him the one that fit his path ,just as sora's heart choose the path of light
in KH 1 riku lost his heart to the darkness as sora's heart drew closer to the light ,that's why the keyblade choose sora over riku
in KH:CoM riku was confuse and was running from the darkness inside him until he realiase that not all darkness are evil thus choosing the path of dawn just like in his CoM ending
in KH 2 he used the power of darkness to catch Roxas with the side-affect that he sacrifice his appearance closing his keyblade full potencial , when the real ansem use the macine and blow himself up he retrive his phycical form and his keyblade full potencial
for mickey, his story wasn't reaveled much to now where he got it or why he got it?
for ven,terra,& aqua(the three knight in the secret ending) all will be reavealed in KH:Birth by Sleep

Sora For Brawl

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Hmm I still don't know about Kairi. It sounds like a good theory but once again, it would still be have a plot hole. I mean if she got one why didn't the other princesses? Well the only theory I came the best conclusion to is that she got a keyblade somehow since her heart was one with Sora........yeah well it's still a work in progress,there's still a few things I need to work out. :ohwell:

Sora for Brawl (or next SSB installment ;))

vastler

Smash Apprentice
Hmm I still don't know about Kairi. It sounds like a good theory but once again, it would still be have a plot hole. I mean if she got one why didn't the other princesses? Well the only theory I came the best conclusion to is that she got a keyblade somehow since her heart was one with Sora........yeah well it's still a work in progress,there's still a few things I need to work out. :ohwell:

Sora for Brawl (or next SSB installment ;))
maybe riku got it in the place where the secret ending take place (it's a keyblade paridice in there) then gave it to kairi, thou still a theory

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
haha, too much too qoute

1.Why did Kairi have a keyblade (and if her being a princess is it, give belle ariel and all of them one)

2.KH: BbS (millions of keyblades, f**k) hows that supposed to tie in

3.Riku and roxas i can explain (riku was supposed to get the keyblade but he chose darkness and lost it)
roxas: 0mg5 5p0i1izers he's soras other half, his nobody
kairi-is a part of sora, but why sooooooo many dang flowers

if i think of more i'll post more

finalark

SNORLAX
I think that BBS, Coded and 368/2 days is supposed to fill in plot holes.... it will probably make more...

Great.... now I have to go buy a DS and a PSP....

Anyway, Sora for Brawl...

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
I think that BBS, Coded and 368/2 days is supposed to fill in plot holes.... it will probably make more...

Great.... now I have to go buy a DS and a PSP....

Anyway, Sora for Brawl...
i just got a Wii, now i have to go buy a DS and PSP...man, they need to stop it

finalark

SNORLAX
you know, they should just put BBS on the Wii.... actually, just so long as they put it on a home console I would be happy.

(not a big hand-held gamer.)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
dude she's a princess of heart no suprise she has a keyblade as it's a weapon of light and the princesses are pure hearted
Do Belle, Aurora, Alice, Jasmine, Cinderella, and Snow White deserve keyblades then?

And even so, HOW did it come to be? Remember, it didn't just materialize out of her heart. Riku handed it to her. Where did he get it? Where has it been all this time? Was she meant to have it or is it just a random one Riku happened upon that he was saving for just such a convenient occasion? We can speculate, but the game never hints at the answers to any of these questions.

riku obtaine his keyblade cause his heart finaly choose a path that is the path of Dawn so riku's heart made anothere keyblade for him the one that fit his path ,just as sora's heart choose the path of light
That's a very plausible idea. But it's speculation. The way I understood it, it seemed like there was a certain amount of searching to be done with keyblades. Remember how they talked about Sora's keyblade in the first game? It chose him. His heart didn't just make it out of thin air. Why would Riku's heart be able to do that?

in KH 1 riku lost his heart to the darkness as sora's heart drew closer to the light ,that's why the keyblade choose sora over riku
in KH:CoM riku was confuse and was running from the darkness inside him until he realiase that not all darkness are evil thus choosing the path of dawn just like in his CoM ending
Yup. Knew that much.

in KH 2 he used the power of darkness to catch Roxas with the side-affect that he sacrifice his appearance closing his keyblade full potencial , when the real ansem use the macine and blow himself up he retrive his phycical form and his keyblade full potencial
Dude, that's a whole other basket full of gaping plotholes in and of itself.
  • Random machine that we've never seen before which. . . downloads hearts?
  • And it works by shooting a laser at. . . the Kingdom Hearts that The Organization MADE because they can do that because they're just that sweet?
  • And the Kingdom Hearts they made is. . . a moon instead of a doorway?
  • Ansem's machine blows up and. . . magically cures Riku for NO reason?

Yeah. . . I really think they just slapped the ending of that game together at the last minute.

Sora for Brawl anyway.

vastler

Smash Apprentice
i'm still confuse about the keybalde as in KH2:Final mix secret ending, Xehanort(the old guy) turn his keyblade into a ball of fire to open kingdom hearts on the sky
so is the keyblade a mass product weapon or a weapon created from the heart? who is behind the mask of xehanort henchmen(the mask guy that wears riku's heartless cloth)? and why is that Xehanort is extremely ugly i meant evil?

Sora for Brawl

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
i'm still confuse about the keybalde as in KH2:Final mix secret ending, Xehanort(the old guy) turn his keyblade into a ball of fire to open kingdom hearts on the sky
so is the keyblade a mass product weapon or a weapon created from the heart? who is behind the mask of xehanort henchmen(the mask guy that wears riku's heartless cloth)? and why is that Xehanort is extremely ugly i meant evil?

Sora for Brawl
I'll tell you when I find out.

I have alot of work to catch up on.. afew moveset things... Final Smash Ideas... Deymx...

I always mispell poll. Im sorry.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Assuming they don't want to use Disney stages, our stage options are Traverse Town, Twilight Town, Destiny Islands, Hollow Bastion, End Of The World and The World That Never Was.

I think Destiny Islands would fit Sora best.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
'Twas a funny mispelling though.

So anyone have any ideas for stages for me to sprite?
Do hollow Bastion where you fight riku,
And lose your keyblade. (Yes I always mark spoilers, Im nice. and If I was japanese, I'd do it. Thered be like.. an entire thread, and it'd all be spoiler marked.

Put afew of those floating blue platforms around it,

and I SWEAR. by the end of this week I'll have my destiny Islands up.

finalark

SNORLAX
The World That Never Was

This stage is very similar to Delfino Plaza. The stage starts off on the city below, directly in front of the building below. The main platform, along with the other platforms, will float around the castle and the city below.

The music playing: http://www.hellandheavennet.com/kh2/midis/The_13th_Dilemma.mid
(The actually song, not the midi of course.)​
Interesting stage.

I think it should be less neutral, though.

Think Final KH II Boss fight.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I was thinking about that, but it was too plain of an area. When I thought of "The World That Never Was", I thought about the castle and the heart, and especially the building where Sora runs up it and slashes at all the Nobodies.

finalark

SNORLAX
I was thinking about that, but it was too plain of an area. When I thought of "The World That Never Was", I thought about the castle and the heart, and especially the building where Sora runs up it and slashes at all the Nobodies.
Yeah, I agree.

And Rid. and Falco shouldn't be in that screen.... sorry.... just needed to get that out....

Don't flame me.... :urg:

Top Bottom