• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Southern Ontario Power Rankings - 31/07/14 Update

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i do get angry when the bus driver insists im 23 but i have high school student tickets

but otherwise im always 23 when i go to LCBO or go clubbing

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
People always used to think I was like... mid-20s when I had that neckbeard. Honestly I get sick of it.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't joking when I said people should play league with me. Seriously. Add me if you got it. or tell me your name thingy and i'll add you

-Googs

Smash Lord
Who says I lose to Matt? Pretty sure I beat him in the last tournament
Touche amigo. However he wasn't allowed to use his main. Not trying to troll you or anything just saying I suppose. I'm home from montreal on tuesday and we're gonna be training for oakville during the week. Come to Matt's.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I won't be coming to the Oakville tournament but I'll definitely be coming over to play.

Also good point meek lol. It's TehNumberSeven

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ingersoll
Is your kinda place
For business and for fun!

It's liiiiiiife at the perfect pace,
Where people get things done!

Ontario's festival town!
We're small town big,
And big town proud!

Life is good!
In winter, spring, summer, or faaaaall~!

Life at the perfect pace,

INGERSOLL!

This is STILL GaW's victory theme on my Wii, btw

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
If you're talking about the actual PR (top 10 of the region) it's based entirely off of your results at offline tournaments.

If you're talking about the panel (the people that decide what the PR will be, they make the updates and all) then you'd probably just have to ask one of the panelists...but specifically in your case I'd imagine you wouldn't be let on (for now) because you've never been to an offline tourney in our region and like 3 people know who you are XD

Ruinn

Smash Ace
You're one of those 3 v115 :p I'll hopefully be going to Impulse; my first tourny. I heard most people get ***** their first tourny but meh, I'll try my best. :D As for getting known, well, uh, my name is Ruinn(Derek) and I use DK. :D

Patches

Smash Master
They should update it now. >.>

I want my PR glory. Especially if I dont " make expectations " since I did so well last tourney, I have a feeling that if thats the case I wont see my spot at all.
and even this is assuming I even make PR.

@Ruinn: The venue for the tournament is at A&C games. Just look at the first post on the tournament thread. All the information you need is there.

Ruinn

Smash Ace
Patches: Thanks, I google mapped it and it isn't too far from me. Just gotta take the subway from kennedy to spadina and walk from there. shouldn't be too long. :o

Patches

Smash Master
Kennedy you say?

Depending on my situation at the time of the tournament, I might be able to help you out there since my aunt lives around the corner from Kennedy Station. So yeah. I'll let you know bud.

Top Bottom