• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the SoVA Department of Sanitation: a SoVA Brawl crew son! You bet dad!

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol ok i will tell doom today. good thing you told us. thanks. i can do $5 lol. not that experienced.

hot$

Smash Ace
i'm in norfolk today sam @_@

but leaving tonight / unavailable to come..

i'm so close but yet so far away, I suppose we will play again when you come home!

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
It's not that. I'm saying in general. I'm talking about oos. Tod is a smash fest to me. As I've stated before. You and your smart remarks.

:phone:

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Any Melee players in Virginia? I have a friend from Denmark who is currently there and he wondered if he could meet up and play with some of them.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I shall be hosting tournies soon. Mk is not banned at them however, I shall take into note on what stages should be removed from the list of CP's. MK's Lgl will still be 35, everyone else is 50

D0N

Smash Ace
I'm thinking of going just to spectate. It would be nice to see that DK/Peach 100$ thing in person and I've never met Ripple. If I do I'll see you guys there.

D0N

Smash Ace
Yea I know. I am simply just not looking to compete that day. I'm just looking to see some GA people, watch the MM, and play whatever game I know a little about casually.

Top Bottom