• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Speed of Wolf's Back Throw Animation is Dependant on Character Weight.

AcousticAdrian

Smash Apprentice
I found this out while practicing in training mode. On characters like Jigglypuff, Wolf's Back Throw animation is drastically sped up when performed. I tested his Back Throw on these other characters:

Kirby
Bowser
Ganondorf
Mario
Fox
Captain Falcon
Olimar

The results were that the heavier characters were thrown slightly slower, while characters like Mario and Kirby were thrown at an average speed, with the lighter weights being thrown slightly faster. Jigglypuff has shown, so far, to be thrown the quickest out of all of these characters.

Note: I am not sure whether this is already well known or not, but I thought that I should just share this information just in case.

Last edited:

G13_Flux

Smash Lord
Kirby should be more on par with jiggs. He's super light. Mario is way heavier that Kirby.

Top Bottom