• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Stage is Set....or is it?

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
Just go to your address book from the Wii menu. You'll find it there.
K, thanks gonna get it next time I play on my Wii
I have officially quit trying to guess at what Sakurai will give us for an update. I sincerely did not see this coming. Holy **** Sakurai, what aren't you putting into this game?! Stop teasing me with these awesome features that we couldn't even imagine we'd have!
I say this is gonna be Epic Week Halloween :D

...whoa.

I think Halo 3 just met its match.
Halo 3 met its match and needs to get better by 100% :)

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
This is godlike! I was expecting an item update when I woke up this morning, but instead I was hit with the biggest update since Sonic! Being able to create stages guarantees that this game will keep us busy for another decade. Easily.

EDIT: I just had to include this quote for truth:
Biggest update since like 2 weeks ago, huh? :) lol

This update will make Brawl last for even longer than Melee did.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Updates like these make me appreciate the sheer scale of this game.. and there's still so much we probably don't know.

God bless Nintendo.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Idea!!!!!

Well we can create the stages, save em to a SD card, connect the card to the computer, upload the battlefield to wherever you please, and someone else can just download it to their SD cards and put the map into their Wiis. We could just use another sub-forum for that. I guess there's no need for Wii codes in this mode :D

Captain_Obvious

Smash Journeyman
AAAAAAND Smash Bros passes up Halo 3 for originality and awesome. Instead of just editing a stage, heck - make a new one!

Let's hear it for Sakurai!

- Captain R.D. Obvious

Twintail

Smash Cadet
Just want to add my praise to the godly awesomeness that is smash
Honestly, I had to sit there for a good ten minutes in order to take it in that smash had a stage builder, I didn't think the game could get any better but of course sakurai had to go and put this in.

God<Sakurai, let that be known from now on!!!

overthere

Smash Cadet
I've already spent the day coming up with stage concepts.

Here's an idea for ya, Sakurai. Why not let us upload our own images and music for the background?

Sandwich

Smash Ace
Wow.
With all these possible stages, think o' the massive awesomeness (and problems) tournament directors'll face?

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
Well we can create the stages, save em to a SD card, connect the card to the computer, upload the battlefield to wherever you please, and someone else can just download it to their SD cards and put the map into their Wiis. We could just use another sub-forum for that. I guess there's no need for Wii codes in this mode :D
Right. If the SBroom "approves" a new tourney legal stage, they could put it on an SD card and host it. Then you can d/l it and use it.

Deathparasol

Smash Journeyman
The question is, do you know where you are? HMMM?
I got here somewhat late...but...this...

Certainly it will have everything we could ever want. Or at least someone like me would ever want. I would even be content if Sakurai didn't put all my favorite characters in Brawl.

Right now, it tortures me every day I do not have this game. This is truly the game to end all games. Even Halo is not worthy to be mentioned in the same post as Brawl anymore.

I was smiling so long after reading this, even though it was a Monday morning.

YES.

Talendime

Smash Ace
Hey, is anyone else here even more excited by the fact that the Bramble Blast music is in the game?

'Cause that's what's got me pumped.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
SAY WHAT?
weird names indeed
Grrr.....how can you say "Nexus" is weird in my presense? It's part of my username after all. You could have at least....waited till I logged off....

Oh yeah and by the way, Smash is greater than Halo 3, but I'd still give the game a shot. On Xbox Live in a big team battle, it's sooooo much fun.

But I'm getting off topic again, lets see......I guess I would make a trophy stage first...I did like when I got to fight on top of Entei.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
shadenexus18 said:
Oh yeah and by the way, Smash is greater than Halo 3, but I'd still give the game a shot. On Xbox Live in a big team battle, it's sooooo much fun.
Do I hear a QFT?

CX360

Smash Rookie
Say, did anyone bother to notice the bar at the top of the 3rd, 4th, and 6th images saying "Remaining Parts"?

falco999

Smash Apprentice
i'm gonna make a stage that is just a small block in the center of the screen and nothing else.

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
That would be cool to make your own target test stage.

From now on we could flame whoever talks of halo! :D

(from here and beyond) :p

Top Bottom