• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Story of THE Revival of Melee (updated 3/18)

Animal

Smash Lord
ima tell it to my grandkids. and theyll call me an old fart and play there virtual reality xbox9000 video game

Zone

Smash Champion
I just want to say TGMTSBCO(The Greatest Melee Tournament Since Brawl Came out) had a hand in some of this Melee being revived.

It was one of the bigger melee tournaments not too far after brawl came out. Tristate area-FL-Georgia-Texas-Alabama-Tenessee-North Carolina-Canada. All showed up.

It clearly showed that Melee still had high interest even not too far into Brawls release. This was when hungrybox really started making a name for himself. People were calling him "Mango with a mask" because of how far he was getting in brackets.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I just want to say TGMTSBCO(The Greatest Melee Tournament Since Brawl Came out) had a hand in some of this Melee being revived.

It was one of the bigger melee tournaments not too far after brawl came out. Tristate area-FL-Georgia-Texas-Alabama-Tenessee-North Carolina-Canada. All showed up.

It clearly showed that Melee still had high interest even not too far into Brawls release. This was when hungrybox really started making a name for himself. People were calling him "Mango with a mask" because of how far he was getting in brackets.
uhh... no one from NC went to that.

Top Bottom