• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Street Fighter World Tournament (Yes. Yes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I suggest a merge since this thread had some effort put in. It also has some ideas that would be welcome to the other thread.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm guessing it has to do with Akuma right? :laugh:
Well, I was actually talking about the movesets, but you suggesting Akuma definitely counts.

His Final Smash would obviously be the Raging Demon, which is a pretty epic move, if I do say so myself.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Well, I was actually talking about the movesets, but you suggesting Akuma definitely counts.

His Final Smash would obviously be the Raging Demon, which is a pretty epic move, if I do say so myself.
i was thinking you were doing Akuma because of your avatar. :laugh:

But yeah, Raging Demon would be awesome. My only problem is that since he's basically an Uber Ryu it would be kind of boring when his iconic moves (Not Raging Demon) are basically being used already in Smash.

I still like the idea of Bison and Chun Li though.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
i was thinking you were doing Akuma because of your avatar. :laugh:

But yeah, Raging Demon would be awesome. My only problem is that since he's basically an Uber Ryu it would be kind of boring when his iconic moves (Not Raging Demon) are basically being used already in Smash.

I still like the idea of Bison and Chun Li though.
Bison is also a good idea. In fact, it's known that Ono prefers him above any other SF character, should a character of the franchise be in Smash.

On Akuma, he could have color schemes based on Shin Akuma and Oni, his two known alternate forms.

And the alternate costume would be Apron Akuma using a broomstick. :laugh::troll:

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
Alrighty, haven't done one of these in awhile, but I love me some Street Fighter, so let's do this!

Rose

Background
Rose was a Street Fighter introduced in the game Street Fighter Alpha and appeared in all iterations of that particular series. A fortune teller from Genoa, Italy, Rose possesses a power she dubs 'Soul', which is a form of magic that utilizes her inner being. It is also suggested that she is literally the good that was ripped from M.Bison when he doused himself in the Psycho power. She is known to be very mysterious, enigmatic and quite striking. In the games, she has been both a rush down and defensive character, depending on the engine.

In Smash, I'd imagine her to be an amalgam of her in game appearances. A queen in aerial combat with most of her ground moves being a tad weak or simply just launching them into the air to do what she does best. I'd imagine her walk speed to be average and for her to be a tad floaty. Her recovery would also be top notch, with her Up B (Soul Throw) that could be cancelled into a glide like Charizard/Meta Knight.

Idle

B Moves

B (Soul Spark)
Rose extends her scarf and unleashes a small ball imbued with Soul energy. The fireball has a bit of starting lag but the ball itself will travel to the end of the stage. The size and damage of her Soul Spark can be different, depending on whether or not she has absorbed projectiles with her Soul Reflect (more later). A basic Soul Spark will deal around 7 percent with little knockback.

B --> (Soul Spiral)
Rose takes her scarf, covers it in soul energy and creates a drill that damages foes with multiple hits. Rose will move forward slightly when she does this move and it has a bit of armor on the initial frames of it. This move cannot be done in the air. The damage if connected fully with all hits does around 15 percent and the knockback is moderate but never KO worthy.

B v (Soul Reflect)
Rose whips her scarf in a circular pattern in front of her that absorbs/reflects incoming projectiles. If the projectiles are energy she absorbs them into her scarf and powers up her soul attacks by a bit. If she has absorbed three energy projectiles, her soul sparks will have greater speed and damage. It will also increase her Soul Throw and Soul Spiral damage. If a solid projectile is thrown at her (example being Peach's turnips), Rose will simply just reflect it back at the culprit. The move does no damage on its own to her assailant.

B ^ (Soul Throw)
Rose glides into the air swiftly for a command grab in an arching fashion. This move can also be used for her recovery as well as be cancelled into a glide to allow her to fly back onto the stage. This move is very strong. If she grabs her opponent she will imbue them with Soul Energy and throw them down diagonally. This move is great for people trying to edgeguard her as she can grab them and send them diagonally off the stage in retaliation. If Rose has three energy projectiles stored, this move's range and hitbox increases as well as the power of the throw downward itself. The move itself can be airdodged but it has priority over many attacks and is very lethal.

A Moves

A (Jab into scarf slam)
Rose's jab into the scarf swipe are both imbued with her soul power and thus are increased with damage and knockback depending if she has absorbed projectiles. The first hit uncharged does around 3 percent and the second hit does around percent. When fully charged it does 6 and 8 respectively. The second hit has a bit of knockback that sends the foe up directly to allow her to continue her assault aerially.

*MORE TO COME*

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Blanka:

A Attacks : Claws and kicks, his up smash is the back flip kick. His forward smash is the might uppercut, his down smash is the slide.

B Neutral: Electricity
Down B: Sideways Rolling Attack
Side B: Jump on, and bite the face.
Up B: Upwards rolling attack.

Someone else can make the pretty version, I just think Blanka fits Smash the best. Except I already play Blanka in Smash, I call him Pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom