• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Duper Upside-Down Backwards Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
"Okay, so we're stranded on a desert isle, there are no coconuts in which we can recylce our urine, nor are there fish that don't bear genetic mutation from the nearby radioactive plant. How can we survive until the coming of Santa Claus?

a rough estimate is somewhere around the hills of your sister's chest and 3 p.m.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
What is a rough estimate of where you can find balloons in the afternoon?

Tiger Woods is better at hockey during the summer than Serena Williams

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Mr. Bush what would you please comment on your comment, which was recorded on the day of February 3rd, 1998, and which I now quote: "Ever since Seneca Falls this country has been going downhill. I mean look, men now are being overpowered by women just because women have ******s, and they use it to control men, because'n' they can cry "****" if a man tries to **** her. It ain't right I tell ya. Hell, the only reason god even MADE a woman was because he caught Adam having sex with sheep and sought to punish him for it. And now, look what you got."

If this is cyanide, I'm thinking it should.

Smash Ace
Should the large bottle of poison on your desk that was recently brought to life due to highly advanced secret government science kill the person attempting to secure the protection of government pork to build a "bridge to nowhere" in Alaska?

Assuming that the date on which you asked your question is wednesday the 23rd and assuming the majority of men in the USA wear boxers and not briefs and assuming that this is a run-on sentence, the answer to your question is a number between 11 and 12, not exceeding five decimal places and not containing the digit 5.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
How much wish could a falcoX wish if a falcox could coX wish? [cocswish :]

Now, this is an interesting set of events that I wouldn't have foreseen even if I were Nostradamus.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Sir, I know you're a professional archeologist, but...why do you so arduously desire to leap into that bubbling pit of tar?

The ending was lame but there were plenty of nipples to be had.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
I have something very serious to talk about. It's...it's my uncle, he won't stop molesting me and I beg him and cry but he just stuffs my mouth full of cotton and tells me to take it like a *****. It's been happening ever since he got out of prison and came to stay with my dad, who is a heavy alcoholic and completely tuned out to the whole thing. Hell, my uncle might as well be molesting me right in fromt of my dad's face. Tell me, Jesus, What should I do?

[Insert plagiarism here.]

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Sir, would you please recount the words of sir Taylor Baker on the day of October the first, Nineteen fifty-two, the day he murdered his coworkers and held himself hostage so the police would not shoot him?

It began as the worst day of turd rain and booby-rot, but the hooty hooks tooks us in their rumpta-bump and tistled my whistle right clean.

KLSmash

Smash Ace
You shouldn't have bought The Cat in the Hat game for GBA in Wal-Mart.

because I didn't know that if you win in Monopoly, you lose $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom