• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

i know there probably is already one, but can soemone repost this picture of Geno

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Keybladeguy said:
Could someone make the new Male Wii Fit trainer and a 3-D SS Zelda in front of brawl sheik? Thanks!

Edit: If it's not too much trouble I also need Luffy from One piece​

Forgive my impatience but i REALLY need these soon.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Forgive my impatience but i REALLY need these soon.
A better term would be want.
We don't NEED icons.
We can live without them.
In fact a majority of people on Earth don't know what Smash Bros is, and they can live a long happy life

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Could you?
Or is that the dark thoughts in your conscience influence you to use them?
Over come your fears Keybladeguy, I believe in you.
Not sure what you are going for; but I want a SS Zelda with Brawl Sheik (I prefer the SS version to the Brawl one), Male WFT as an alt icon for Mrs. Fit, and Luffy for a SSF2 prediction roster.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Not sure what you are going for; but I want a SS Zelda with Brawl Sheik (I prefer the SS version to the Brawl one), Male WFT as an alt icon for Mrs. Fit, and Luffy for a SSF2 prediction roster.
Ok, ok, ok I will do them but provide me with all the pictures.
.n_n.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Edit: Also this guy with the name "Harry":
I will change Luffy to one of his newest Incarnations from one of his more recent games in PS3 to coincide with the original Smash Roster, all of the other pics are fine and one last thing Harry has already two Icons one is in the Smash Roster Maker and I did another one is in the first page there is a link to my icons list (there you will find it).
.n_n.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Can I also get an icon for Shauntal from Pokemon? This is a low-priority one, though.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
And... my request goes unnoticed for the SECOND time.
Welcome to the club.
Ok let me tell you both of you, if you want your request to be done faster provide the f....g images, don´t expect the people that make icons do all the work. By the way the image needs to have a good size, be in high quality (if you can) and would be a god send if is in .png format so we don´t need to waste time erasing the background (but if you don´t find a image with those qualities at least try with one or two of what I wrote).
.n_n.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I do try to find quality images, and I just didn't have time that day or earlier to find them. Thanks again though.
No problem, sorry if I sound disrespectful but at least if you want requests especially of obscure, retro, forgotten characters to be made on icons it saves a lot of time for the maker to have already the image and another good point is that you have the art or the pose of the character that you want to be the icon so is better for you in the end result.
.n_n.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Could someone make these images into icons?
I know Lucina is in Page 9 or 7 made by Arainde / AEM, the other ones I´m pretty sure have been done and are in this thread, excpet maybe the Dillon one so that I will make, if you don´t find one of the others that you have posted I will make it.
.n_n.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I don't know how you managed to find those.

I think the first one is probably the best.
Is called Google, Wikipedia and common sense. You give me the name of the character so I search him in wikipedia, then once I found the wiki of the character there it has his name spelled in Hiragana, Katakana or Kanji, I copy and paste it in google, then continue with Hanafuda the same deal I found the word and copy paste in the previous page that I have for search with the Rain Man, once those words are there I search for Images, in images there is a option that you can put to only search big images, I click that option and start looking for the pictures and there you go how you can search images in Google for any kind of place, character, object, etc from any place.

Ok I will do the first one by the way what name should I put on the icon?

Could someone make an icon for Little Mac with this image please.

I think there is already a Icon of that pic from Little Mac, I think is in the 3rd page.
.n_n.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Ok let me tell you both of you, if you want your request to be done faster provide the f....g images, don´t expect the people that make icons do all the work. By the way the image needs to have a good size, be in high quality (if you can) and would be a god send if is in .png format so we don´t need to waste time erasing the background (but if you don´t find a image with those qualities at least try with one or two of what I wrote).
.n_n.
Sorry. Anyway, I want the name Rain Man.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Okay. BTW, when I try to put the icon in my library, it doesn't show up. Any help?
You should open the program, and then in options one of the say add icons, click it add them to the program and now you will be able to have them in the program.
.n_n.

Fortanono

Smash Ace
You should open the program, and then in options one of the say add icons, click it add them to the program and now you will be able to have them in the program.
.n_n.
I tried, and the only things it got me were Pokémon characters stuck in the Special area due to the character é, which is recognized as Ç.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I tried, and the only things it got me were Pokémon characters stuck in the Special area due to the character é, which is recognized as Ç.
Weird... did you put the icons in the folder of images with the name "IconName", if you don´t put them there and then open the program and click where it says add character. By the way if your icon images don´t have the name as follows "IconInsert Name Here" the program will not recognize those icons.
.n_n.

Top Bottom