• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Turek

Smash Cadet
it's cool, it just kinda hurt my feelings, I don't mean to sound needy about it, and I did try again making after the tutorial (but for some reason it turned out worse).

Thanks for the icons. I'll try not to do so many requests. I just REALLY Love the art i find and want quality icons (not my ****ty crap)

Like I said, I never had the intention of that. You probably don't sound nearly as needy as I sound cruelly harsh.

Here's Mr. L. The usual disclaimer applies, of course.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Like I said, I never had the intention of that. You probably don't sound nearly as needy as I sound cruelly harsh.

Here's Mr. L. The usual disclaimer applies, of course.

thanks. Now I just need Virtual R.O.B. (where in hell did they get that idea anyway LOL) and Outset Link!

Thanks!

Turek

Smash Cadet

<adjustment stuff per usual>

I did feel like it was an odd case, doing the Virtual Boy R.O.B. Hopefully it's good enough, otherwise I'm happy to redo it.

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
Here's my latest batch of character icons I made yesterday, all of them being PlayStation characters in some way.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
DatPolygonMan. Epic.
>Comments on Polygon Man
>Ignores Kevin Butler who is the best smash brother / playstation all-star
Shame he did that Mario Kart Wii Promo for that car company, otherwise Sony's advertising campaign would still be the best (even though it arguably still is the best...)

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Here's an alternate Meta Knight icon I made, since I like the pose:

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
>Comments on Polygon Man
>Ignores Kevin Butler who is the best smash brother / playstation all-star
Shame he did that Mario Kart Wii Promo for that car company, otherwise Sony's advertising campaign would still be the best (even though it arguably still is the best...)
Pardon me for being a Nintendo fan and being unaware of PS3 marketing, but why would doing a promo for another company affect Sony's advertising? I don't understand the correlation.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Pardon me for being a Nintendo fan and being unaware of PS3 marketing, but why would doing a promo for another company affect Sony's advertising? I don't understand the correlation.
The issue was that Kevin Butler (who was essentially the face of Sony's PlayStation 3 advertisement campaign at the time) was in an advertisement that supported the Wii and Mario Kart Wii. After that was aired, Sony terminated their contract with him.

I guess that being a part of an advertisement involving Nintendo was against something in his contract with Sony or something.

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
The issue was that Kevin Butler (who was essentially the face of Sony's PlayStation 3 advertisement campaign at the time) was in an advertisement that supported the Wii and Mario Kart Wii. After that was aired, Sony terminated their contract with him.

I guess that being a part of an advertisement involving Nintendo was against something in his contract with Sony or something.
It's also important to know that Kevin Butler is a fictional character played by the actor Jerry Lambert.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hey, by any chance, can anyone create series icons (such as the ones in the default V7 roster maker) for the Ice Climber series and the Murasame Castle series, for Ice Climbers and Takamaru, respectively?

Oh, and one of Klefki, too. Haha

D

Deleted member

Can't believe this still hasn't been done. Can someone do this picture of Toad?

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
I know this one may be hard, but can somebody make one having all of the eeveelutions and Eevee on it?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Is there an option to make Pokemon Trainer, Samus and Zelda count as 1 character in the character count at the top?

I'm trying to make a roster with a decent number of selectable characters but it's counting the movesets and throwing me off.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Is there an option to make Pokemon Trainer, Samus and Zelda count as 1 character in the character count at the top?

I'm trying to make a roster with a decent number of selectable characters but it's counting the movesets and throwing me off.
You just need to edit their properties. Search for the character, highlight it and select character info. Then hit the pencil by number of characters and you can modify it.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I think I ought to report a few glitches.

1. I deleted an icon for a character with multiple icons. It still showed him as having two, and when i right clicked it the image disappeared.
2. For no reason, I can no longer click on certain of my custom rosters or the program never loads them. I had to extract all the data again and make a second shortcut.
3. I only have one icon for this character:

Jakor

Smash Ace
I think I ought to report a few glitches.

1. I deleted an icon for a character with multiple icons. It still showed him as having two, and when i right clicked it the image disappeared.
2. For no reason, I can no longer click on certain of my custom rosters or the program never loads them. I had to extract all the data again and make a second shortcut.
3. I only have one icon for this character:
I'm taking note of it.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Can someone please do an icon of this Ridley? Hopefully getting most of his head in the shot:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Can I have A Boy an His Blob
With the name Boy and his Blob, and if that doesn't fit, Boy and Blob.
And use the Wii artwork please.

EDIT: an also Harry Potter with a picture from this boxart for a game :
image.jpg

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Should we have a page in the front for where all the character icons go for other people? Then they don't have to search through the entire thing to see if there is an icon for the character they want.

Or at least a constantly changed page that has a link in the OP

Turek

Smash Cadet
Should we have a page in the front for where all the character icons go for other people? Then they don't have to search through the entire thing to see if there is an icon for the character they want.

Or at least a constantly changed page that has a link in the OP

Zhadgon and Gibdo Knight, the two who make the most icons and tend to fill the most requests, have their own icon archives linked to in the second post of this thread. I am planning on making an archive soon as well; I'm getting to the point where that is necessary, as I've slowly made icons here and there. A few others have had posts filled with a dumping of icons, but they're not linked to and not updated.

I would encourage anyone with a significant amount of icons to compile them in a single place as well. The reason the thread is scattered with icons currently is because lots of people have made a few icons, but only a few. If each individual were to have an archive, it would defeat its own purpose by cluttering up the thread with a thousand 'archives' with less than a dozen icons.

But if it gets to the point where a collection of roster icons is useful or even necessary, then yes, that would be a great help, of course.

Top Bottom