• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
For Mario (+ Yoshi, Wario & DK): Here
For Zelda: Here
For Other Nintendo: Here
For Pokémon: Trainers, items, stages and Gen 1-2: Here / Gen 3-7 Pokemons: Here
For Third Party: In Smash: Here / Other Third Party: Here
Non-Video Game (731 Icons)

Mickey and Friends

Duck Universe

Darkwing Duck

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Pinocchio

Fantasia

Dumbo

Bambi

Cinderella

Alice in Wonderland

Peter Pan

Sleeping Beauty

101 Dalmatians

Winnie the Pooh

Sword in the Stone

The Jungle Book

The Great Mouse Detective

The Little Mermaid

Beauty and the Beast

Aladdin

The Lion King

Pocahontas

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Hercules

Mulan

Tarzan

The Emperor's New Groove

Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Lilo & Stitch

Treasure Planet

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Tangled

Wreck-It Ralph

Frozen

Pirates of the Caribbean

Lone Ranger

Other Films

Kim Possible

Dave the Barbarian

American Dragon: Jake Long

Phineas and Ferb

Other series

Pixar
Spiderman

X-Men

Fantastic Four

Avengers (and Ironman)

Thor

Captain America

Hulk

Guardians of the Galaxy

Dr. Strange

Other

Star Wars

Indiana Jones
Batman

Teen Titans (Go!)

Other

Johnny Test
Dexter's Laboratory

Powerpuff Girls

Ben 10

Samurai Jack

Steven Universe

Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (& Evil Con Carne)

Megas XLR

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Adventure Time

Regular Show

KND

My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Gumball

Flapjack

Chowder

OK K.O.!

We Bare Bears

Other

Dragon Ball

Stages

One Piece

Ghibli

Rurouni Kenshin

Shaman King

Fullmetal Alchemist

My Hero Academia

Fairy Tail

Other
Lego

Transformers

Other
Warhammer

Magic the Gathering
Planeswalkers

Creatures
Literature

Comics

Web Comics

Rage Comics

Movies

Iron Giant

Shrek

Animated Series

Ninja Turtles

Live-Action Series

Memes/Internet

Folklore

Other
Nintendo

Music

Actors

Wrestling

Art & Animation

Authors

Animals

Sports

Politics

Other

Last edited:

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
Could someone please make a Samus icon with Zero Suit Samus behind her? Just like this one of Zelda/Sheik:

Preferably using their Brawl artwork:

Thanks.

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
Can I request an icon of Yoshi with Baby Mario on his back(probably using YI artwork) titled "Yoshi + Babies" or some shortness of that if necessary?
And furthermore, can I get an icon with Alph, Brittany and Charlie all together labeled "Drake's Crew"?
One last edit; can I also get an icon with Sonic, Tails and Knuckles named "Sonic Heroes"?

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Peach Icon.
Huh there is a strange bug on mine where when I download this it will automatically put down the data but it will save two versions to the roster maker one labeled peach (5) and the other Peach (5) (one is lowercase) and the only one I can look at in the "images" file is the lowercase one and I can not rename it and when I delete it it deletes both of them.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Can anyone help me in getting these icons?
Hiro from Card Hero

F - Type from Stunt Race FX (Is the Red One)

Sky Skipper from Sky Skipper

John Solver from Bombsweeper

Tin Star from Tin Star

Mike Anderson from Battle Clash and Metal Combat

or if you want to use this image with his mecha

Pockle from Giftpia

Thanks and good luck.
.n_n.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
This confirms a few things

1 every one who guess toon link got :troll:

2 now i think the ridley is going to be a stage hazard guys are going to get trolled next

And 3 some month can get more than 1 character and judging by why toon link got confirmed easily because of the wind walker wii u package so back to the theory of characters revealed by games peach just got a special case

Oh yea more than happy to be wrong about toon link getting the boot

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
I'm not a master of Photoshop by any stretch of the term, but here's a new icon if anyone wants to use it, even though I'm sure the demand for this character is approximately zilch.

It's the cybernetic M-09 from the ill-fated vaporware title, Project H.A.M.M.E.R. For those who don't remember the game, it was supposed to be Nintendo's attempt at a more mature title for the then-unreleased Wii. It never developed past a playable demo. I apologize in advance for how obscured the portrait is; from what I can tell, there's only one piece of official art for the game.

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
I'm not a master of Photoshop by any stretch of the term, but here's a new icon if anyone wants to use it, even though I'm sure the demand for this character is approximately zilch.

It's the cybernetic M-09 from the ill-fated vaporware title, Project H.A.M.M.E.R. For those who don't remember the game, it was supposed to be Nintendo's attempt at a more mature title for the then-unreleased Wii. It never developed past a playable demo. I apologize in advance for how obscured the portrait is; from what I can tell, there's only one piece of official art for the game.
Ahh dang it! I made one of these that wasn't as good while the site was down and I was gonna show it off but you went and posted first, AND did it better! :(

Still!! Awesome job and I'm glad someone besides me remembered this game existed.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
First off, I want to say that this program is pretty flippin' awesome, and I've gotta give props to you Jakor for creating it.

Okay, so my requests have to deal with rounding out other fighting game rosters with character icon, since with all the icons both included and as posted here by others, that's a freaking ton of characters - almost 1,500 included, and I downloaded almost 3,000 just from this thread (from Gibdo's image tracker on Page 5 I've only done Gen1 Pokemon and haven't even touched the Megaman or Namco images yet, so that's probably gonna be close to another thousand in the end too, likely more). My intention with this is to provide suggestions for covering the bases of other fighting games, in the same way that 6.0 came with all the icons necessary to have an official custom roster of PSASBR, for example.

In the same vain as Gibdo's all-encompassing post constantly updated as he creates more icons, I intend to keep this post updated (first by including image links for the below suggestions, but after I get it posted so I don't accidentally delete everything here and have to write it all over again), both with more fighting games and fighting game series, and also striking out icon suggestions as they are created or adding ones I may have missed as they are suggested/posted.

I apologize in advance if I request icons that have already been done, as I'm likely providing for the entire series/game as a whole, and there are a lot of icons I have to go through to locate them. In some cases, I am aware that I am already suggesting finished icons, but if there are icons included in the game or done already by others that I did not catch nor are aware of, point them out for me please so I can cross them off the lists below. I am also likely being very optimistic, and it is an ambitious request (and continuing series of requests), so if I'm being unrealistic, let me know.

(?)'s mean that I cannot find a picture of the subject or I have but it isn't good for using in an icon. If you can locate a good copy or let me know if said picture doesn't exist, let me know so I can add/remove it to/from the list.
(xx icon)'s mean that the image linked (generally concept art) has more than one depiction of the character that could be made into an icon. If the head of a depiction overlaps with another depiction, however, it is not counted. Feel free to pick and choose or make icons out of all the concepts if you decide to.

Soul Calibur
[collapse=Soul Calibur]
I'm starting with Soul Calibur because it was my childhood fighting game growing up, even before I became a huge fan of SSB or even truly understood what it was after SSB64. So, I would arguably have a lot of knowledge on it, having played since the Demo Disk with Soul Calibur II that came with the GameCube, and I spent a lot of time reading up on 8-Way Run and the Soul Calibur Wiki during the leading up to Soul Calibur V's release.

I am aware that there are several of the Soul Calibur characters already in the roster program, but not everybody is represented, and the ones that are aren't consistent in the style of the image (Seigfried, Ivy and Edge Master use their SCV artworks, while Mitsurugi, Voldo, Maxi and Cervantes use their SCV renders, and all the while Sophitia, Kilik and Taki aren't anywhere to be seen despite their importance to the series, for example). My request regarding the Soul Calibur series is to have roster icons for each game (this may be the only series to which I request that, as I am not as knowledgeable with the other major fighter series). The artwork is preferred, while the renders would also be welcomed but not necessarily necessary (They are included on this list as bonuses in the case that icons are made of them). I am also including alternate artworks, 2P's, and concept art in some cases; these do not necessarily need to be made into icons also, but they're linked if anybody wishes to have a go at them. This would mean:

Soul Calibur Artwork: Arthur, Astaroth, Cervantes, Edge Master, Hwang, Ivy, Kilik; Kilik 2, Li Long, Lizardman, Maxi, Nightmare, Rock, Seong Mi-na, Seigfried(?), Sophitia, Taki, Voldo, Xianghua, Yoshimitsu, Inferno
Soul Calibur II Artwork: Astaroth; Astaroth 2; Astaroth 2P; Astaroth concept, Cassandra, Cervantes, Charade, Ivy; Ivy 2; Ivy 2P; Ivy concept, Kilik; Kilik 2, Maxi; Maxi 2, Mitsurugi, Necrid, Nightmare; Nightmare 2; Nightmare 2P (Seigfried); Nightmare concept (4 icon), Raphael, Seung Mina (name difference noted), Sophitia, Taki, Talim, Voldo, Xianghua, Yoshimitsu, Yunsung, Heihachi Mishima; Heihachi Mishima 2, Spawn; Spawn 2; Spawn 2P, Link; Link 2; Link 3, (BONUS: A combined roster icon of the three guest characters to symbolize on a roster image that they all occupy the same CSS slot on different consoles)
(BONUS: Soul Calibur II Renders): Astaroth, Cassandra, Cervantes(?), Charade, Ivy(?), Kilik(?), Maxi, Mitsurugi, Necrid, Nightmare, Raphael, Seung Mina, Sophitia, Taki, Talim, Voldo, Xianghua, Yoshimitsu, Yunsung, Heihachi Mishima, Spawn, Link
Soul Calibur III Artwork: Abyss, Amy, Astaroth; Astaroth concept (2 icon), Cassandra, Cervantes; Cervantes concept; Cervantes 2P concept, Hwang, Ivy; Ivy concept; Ivy 2P concept (3 icon), Kilik; Kilik concept; Kilik 2P concept (2 icon), Li Long, Lizardman, Maxi; Maxi concept; Maxi 2P concept, Mitsurugi, Nightmare; Nightmare concept (3 icon); Nightmare P2 concept (2 icon), Night Terror, Olcadan, Raphael, Rock, Seong Mi-na (name revertion noted), Setsuka, Seigfried(?); Seigfried concept (2 icon); Seigfried P2 concept (3 icon), Sophitia, Taki, Talim, Tira, Voldo, Xianghua, Yoshimitsu, Yun-seong (name difference noted), Zasalamel, Luna, Chester, Valeria, Strife, Arthur, Miser, Greed, Girardot, Demuth, Hualin, Aurelia, Abelia, Lynette, Revenant
(BONUS: Soul Calibur III Renders): Abyss, Amy, Astaroth, Cassandra, Cervantes(?), Hwang, Ivy, Kilik(?), Li Long, Lizardman, Maxi, Mitsurugi, Nightmare, Night Terror, Olcadan, Raphael, Rock, Seong Mi-na, Setsuka, Seigfried(?), Sophitia, Taki, Talim, Tira, Voldo, Xianghua, Yoshimitsu, Yun-seong, Zasalamel
(BONUS: Soul Calibur III Mini Artworks): Abyss, Amy, Astaroth, Cassandra, Cervantes, Hwang, Ivy, Kilik, Li Long(?), Lizardman, Maxi, Mitsurugi, Nightmare, Night Terror, Olcadan, Raphael, Rock, Seong Mi-na, Setsuka, Seigfried, Sophitia, Taki, Talim, Tira, Voldo, Xianghua, Yoshimitsu, Yun-seong, Zasalamel
Soul Calibur Legends Artwork/Renders: Ivy, Mitsurugi, Seigfried, Taki, Lloyd
Soul Calibur IV Artwork: Algol, Amy, Astaroth; Astaroth concept, Cassandra, Cervantes; Cervantes concept, Hilde, Ivy, Kilik; Kilik concept (2 icon), Lizardman, Maxi; Maxi concept, Mitsurugi, Nightmare; Nighmare concept, Raphael, Rock, Seong Mi-na, Setsuka, Seigfried, Sophitia, Taki, Talim, Tira, Voldo, Yoshimitsu, Yun-seong, Zasalamel, Starkiller/The Apprentice/Galen Marek(?), Darth Vader(?), Yoda(?), Angol Fear, Ashlotte, Kamikirimusi, Scheherazade, Shura, (BONUS: A combined roster icon of the five Bonus Characters to symbolize on a roster image that they all occupy the same CSS slot)
(BONUS: Soul Calibur IV Renders): Algol, Amy, Astaroth(?), Cassandra, Cervantes(?), Hilde, Ivy, Kilik(?), Lizardman, Maxi(?), Mitsurugi, Nightmare, Raphael, Rock, Seong Mi-na, Setsuka, Seigfried; Seigfried 2, Sophitia, Taki, Talim, Tira, Voldo, Yoshimitsu, Yun-seong, Zasalamel, Starkiller/The Apprentice/Galen Marek(?), Darth Vader(?),Yoda(?)
Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny Artwork: Dampierre 2P, Kratos
(BONUS: Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny-specific Renders): Dampierre, Kratos
Soul Calibur V Artwork: Aeon Calcos (name change noted), Algol, Astaroth, Cervantes, Dampierre; Dampierre concept; Dampierre concept 2, Edge Master, Elysium, Hilde, Ivy, Kilik, Leixia, Maxi, Mitsurugi, Natsu, Nightmare, Patroklos, Pyrrha, Raphael, Seigfried, Tira, Viola, Voldo, Xiba, Yoshimitsu, Z.W.E.I., α Patroklos, Pyrrha Ω, Ezio Auditore
(BONUS: Soul Calibur V Renders): Aeon Calcos, Algol, Astaroth, Cervantes, Dampierre, Edge Master, Elysium(?), Hilde, Ivy, Kilik, Leixia, Maxi, Mitsurugi, Natsu, Nightmare, Patroklos, Pyrrha, Raphael, Seigfried, Tira, Viola, Voldo, Xiba, Yoshimitsu, Z.W.E.I., α Patroklos(?), Pyrrha Ω(?), Ezio Auditore
[/collapse]

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I'd like to request one for Roy using the Project M artwork.
That video is so hype, the music is so atmospheric and I can't stop listening to it. help

Also I love that render too much. It looks like an officially made image.
I just had to make a slot of it.

#Roy'sOurBoy2013
I might share the insane amount of roster slots I've made in a couple of days or so. Just give me some time so I can get them organized and whatnot.

Jakor

Smash Ace
I don't really know when the next version will be ready, but it will be one big update. I would say sometime towards the end of this month or in November, but I can't guarantee anything.

As you might know, adding all the icons and putting all of their information by myself can be quite long. So whenever you feel like it, people like Gibdo Knight who have made many icons could send me an archive where I can download them all at once. And if you have manually edited all information for your new characters in the Roster Maker, you can just send me your "dat" file and I'll be able to extract all related information so I can use it myself.

If I save all your icons directly into my folder will the Roster Maker read it automatically?
It should work. Make sure you name them correctly, with the prefix "Icon" for all of them. Then, once you start the program, go to "File" -> "Add new character icons" and that should do it.

Huh there is a strange bug on mine where when I download this it will automatically put down the data but it will save two versions to the roster maker one labeled peach (5) and the other Peach (5) (one is lowercase) and the only one I can look at in the "images" file is the lowercase one and I can not rename it and when I delete it it deletes both of them.
This is weird. You could just delete both of them and re-add the icon(s) to the folder.

schavira

Smash Journeyman
Could somebody make an icon for Naughty Dog era Crash Bandicoot? The current Activision/Universal picture just bothers me so much.

http://i.imgur.com/3VOFBb4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PhOvuc0.jpg

Either of these would work. The latter is Crash as he was known in Japan, which is probably more what a Smash appearance would resemble (if Sakurai were to depict him accurately, like Mega Man).

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366

Can I request an icon of Yoshi with Baby Mario on his back(probably using YI artwork) titled "Yoshi + Babies" or some shortness of that if necessary?
And furthermore, can I get an icon with Alph, Brittany and Charlie all together labeled "Drake's Crew"?
One last edit; can I also get an icon with Sonic, Tails and Knuckles named "Sonic Heroes"?

Would it be possible to get Grappleomon, Strikedramon, Lighdramon/Raidramon and Strabimon of Digimon fame?

Borrowing the Roster maker for things other than Smash.

Can anyone help me in getting these icons?
Hiro from Card Hero, F - Type from Stunt Race FX (Is the Red One), Sky Skipper from Sky Skipper, John Solver from Bombsweeper, Tin Star from Tin Star, Mike Anderson from Battle Clash and Metal Combat, Pockle from Giftpia
Thanks and good luck.
.n_n.

Could you do this same thing but with Samus's SSB4 artwork instead of the Brawl one?

My suggestions :
Tigershark (Invizimals)
Jennifer (Rule of Rose)

Top Bottom