• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SURVIVOR series (Season 26 airs Feb. 13!)

Sariku

Smash Master
But yeah. I hate Na'Onka. Seriously. Why does she have to be on the numbers side of La Flor, Q_Q
A switch needs to happen, and soon, D:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I seriously don't get how you can enjoy watching as much already knowing what happens. I know I've said it before, but having HvV took away 95% of the enjoyment for me. Survivor is a show that's best watched for that "not knowing what'll happen next" bit of unpredictability. I can get a lot more 'emotionally invested' in the characters and enjoy when the villain finally DOES lose, when the jerk gets booted, when the good guys/underdogs pull something out if I don't know when, or even IF it'll happen.

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, I don't know the bootlist. The spoiler goddess, missyea, is only giving hints. We have to decipher the hints ourselves, and she doesn't tell us if we're right. She only gives us hints when she wants to. It's her game, we're all just puppies.

Usually, the week before she tells us the next person to be voted off. I've known the first, third (tonights), and I know next weeks, and I've known them for a few weeks now. But the rest, I honestly have no idea. But I enjoy knowing the twists. Knowing something will happen, but not knowing how, why, or with what people is actually really fun.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Let me also point out, that I can't stand the person you're mentioning and think they should be banned from ever using a computer for the rest of their life because they completely ruined 2 seasons for EVERYBODY and there is no reason they should be given the chance to ruin a third. Especially since they obviously don't give a crap about the fans of Survivor and probably think the more of us they piss off, the better. :(

Sariku

Smash Master
She isn't giving us a bootlist BECAUSE we're fans of the show. And people want spoilers. They just didn't want a bootlist. So she provides, <3

She doesn't mind. So please don't hate on her, bro, D:

And for seasons without spoilers, I watch all the old seasons. I still have to watch 1-6, so I have a bunch of seasons I know near nothing about, besides who wins.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, okay I get that, however, knowing who is sitting at the end is pretty much the biggest spoiler of all.

And she isn't giving bootlists because people got up in arms about how pissed off they were that she was trying to spread the bootlist the past 2 seasons to every corner of the internet to make sure everyone got spoiled and a bunch of the important Survivor info sites as well as Sucks threatened to have her perma-banned. So she has to play semi-nice. Of course, she still claims to know a bunch of stuff (even though some of it she's been proven wrong about), so there's always the chance she'll go back to old ways. I wish more seasons "spoilers" were like Gabon where there were so many different and conflicting versions, even if something were to get slipped, you'd know it had a 95% chance of being wrong. Like when around F12, some jerk said to me that Marcus won, lol.

Sariku

Smash Master
Well. I think that she easily could give the spoilers out how she wants, and I don't think she'd get banned. I think she does just want to keep people friendly with her, and that it's all indifferent to her.
Also, she hasn't been wrong yet this season. and I hope she stays correct. no spoilers, of course, but the little bits she has told us sounds really awesome.
And I have no idea who wins the game. I think I have an idea of one person who may be in the finals, but that's only from my own guesses. I won't say it, though it's not confirmed, just for people to stay calm. but, yeah. The season looks like it'll stay strong.

And Marcus did win. In the pants. /is referencing his ***** slip, x]

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, I didn't hear what the spoilers were, but I heard there's a lot of conflicting stuff in the middle, and she actually was wrong a couple of times in HvV. Such as saying Danielle went at 8, that Amanda/Candice were reversed, as well as a bunch of the Galu people's places in Samoa and stuff, but that's beside the point.

Sariku

Smash Master
I dunno about her Samoa spoilers, and the only real spoiler I had in HvV was the bootlist, not what happened in the game. So I can't talk for that. But she's straight this season, and she doesn't have much for next season.

Though just a fun fact, spoilers for next season are out because someone found a Call Sheet for the last seven days of the season for the shower or whatever, and it shows a bunch of the challenge names and stuff, x]

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Na Onka is starting to hog the airtime, and I don't like it one bit. She's starting to tick me off like no other contestant has done. She's been incredibly *****y, loud, arrogant, etc. I could go on and on. She's only getting airtime BECAUSE she's ridiculous.

It really makes me mad because Na Onka is actually in a really good position right now thanks to Brenda + the immunity idol hints.

And I called Jimmy J. or Holly leaving this episode if Espada lost tonight. No big surprise there. You were a good coach Jimmy, but you don't belong on Survivor... Sorry.

Marty is the most cutthroat player on this season so far... And I LOVE IT! Out of the 20 castaways we have, he's shaping to be the most memorable. If he makes it far enough, I would not be surprised to see him back for an All Stars season.

Na Onka seriously needs to leave so we can see more of Yve, Jane, Brenda, Benry, and Sash... She's hogging my TV screen too much for my own personal enjoyment.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I completely agree. I'm tired of Naonka.

Marty is serious villain material, never before have I seen someone come out in the open with the idol like that.

He's pretty much dead on with his rationale; it's either follow him or get picked off.

What I would like to see though, is a power struggle between Tyrone, Jimmy T, and Marty.

But yeah, the only chance Kelly B has is that dumb-*** Naonka can't figure out the clue.

Sariku

Smash Master
Marty looks so promising, easily the Espada with the best chance to win this game. And I really like Tyrone, but he needs to do something other than provide one liners and lose challenges. Though, if he constantly spouted out one liners like his 'eye on my shoes' one, I'd forgive him... I quite literally rofl'd when I heard that.

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, I LOVE Jill. I've liked her for a while, but she's made dumb moves.
She gave Marty the idol. Um... you can share the idol, but don't you want it in YOUR possession at least?
Secondly, she said she didn't care who was voted out. Yeah, I can see a sense of apathy or thought that it didn't matter who gets voted out, but... it does! I don't like Jimmy J., I was happy to see him leave. But if you'd rather have someone like Dan out, then don't say it doesn't matter.

She best be able to explain herself for these foul mishaps.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Na Onka is entertaining. I'm hoping she does something really physical like stealing Kelly B's leg, I like it when castaways push the borders.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Then I hope Kelly B steals it back and breaks both of Naonka's legs with it. Because obviously violence and destruction of personal property are fun.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Sorry for not posting in here, I missed the first 2 episodes FUUUUUSDJGOREGERGOQ!@#$$#^

Watched ep 3, Marty is a beast, he's like a quiet Russell with knowledge that there is the existence of a social game. He also kinda reminds me of Jack Nicholson, the hair and the shifty calculating manic eyes. Very cunning, devious and actually playing the game.

My god Naonka is one super *****. Said something about how she's not ghetto but hood :urg: steam rolling a girl with an artificial leg then saying all these ******** things on camera afterwards...and smushing the goddam precious nanas. As much as I dislike her, she adds drama. Her reaction when she gets voted off is going to be priceless LOL

Jimmy T. Why does he remind me of Coach (DragonSlayer) form the other seasons? Downright delusional and thinks highly of himself. Poor social game that annoys people, but they keep him around to take advantage of him. So yea Jimmy T=Coach in my mind, just slightly more mouthy and none of that honourable shiz.

I kinda feel for Dan, all people see is the scar on his knee, same for Kelly B and her leg.
Not hearting Brenda all that much anymore, meh

How old is Yve? She definitly doesn't look that old. At first I thought she was a young'un that got sent to the Espada because of a twist or something.

Sariku

Smash Master
Yve is only 40, I'm pretty sure. She's the youngest of Espada. She's beautiful.

I won't be able to watch the episode live today, so make sure any discussion of it goes on in spoiler tags, x]

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Since I asked you not to post stuff earlier, then yeah, I'll use spoiler tags like you asked for stuff I post. That being said, I now look forward to every episode that comes with hope that it will be Brenda or Naonka voted out.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Nah. She's a wannabe Parvati, and I can't stand Parvati. Therefore, wanting her and Naonka to get their butts brutally kicked would instantly make the rest of the season for me regardless of how the rest went for the simple reason it helps me get emotionally invested in the season hoping for that stuff and having no idea what will go down.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Jimmy T. had to go he was annoying as heck. "Just put me in coach you're wasting my talent!" My goodness he completely blows the "older=wiser" stereotype out of the water.

So the concept of "Old vs. Young" was a fail so they now have to swap the tribes to prevent the older guys from getting stomped on... :ohwell:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Yup they revealed it in the "stay tuned for a sneak peak of the next episode" time.

This was needed because Espada was going downhill and fast.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I was just SO PISSED when Naonka and Brenda found the HII on La Flor...ugh. I wanted Kelly B and Alina to find it so bad. But the good thing is, with the swap, one of Brenda/Naonka's much more likely to go soon as I would be shocked if Alina/KellyB/Jud/possibly Benry didn't jump to Espada resulting in either Brenda, Naonka, or someone else from their alliance being voted out since I'm assuming at 16, they'd do 2 tribes of 8. That'd have one tribe being 5 La Flor/3 Espada, and the other 4 La Flor, and 4 Espada. And well, at least 2 of the Jud/Alina/KellyB group will have to wind up on the same tribe pretty much just statistically.

Sariku

Smash Master
Actually, that episode really bored me, lol. There wasn't much going on, I don't think. I was expecting a bit more from Kelly B. + Na'Onka, but oh well. Next week at tribal swap should be interesting. Who do you guys want to see/not see on who's tribe?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, I noticed that if you look closely when Naonka is crying to Alina in the preview for the next episode that even though the buffs show yellow, they've been edited yellow and actually have swords and the word "Espada" on them, so we know that Alina and Naonka both get swapped. I mean, we know one of the tribes will be 4 La Flor and 4 Espada, while the other is 5 La Flor and 3 Espada, so hopefully I'd want to see Naonka get stuck on a tribe with Kelly B and Alina or Alina and Jud and have the two of them just flip to the original Espadas and get her out. Would also like to see Kelly B be in a really good position too, and Brenda in a bad one, of course.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I agree with everyone who hates Naonka. SHe's so dumb. And Brenda is kinda smart, but dumb for sharing her figuring out the clue with Naonka. You can't steal the idol, but if someone shows you the clue, you can find it for yourself and keep it.

Also, I think Marty is my favourite player so far, though benry is still running strong on his name. Marty nominating Tyrone as tribe leader just to make Jimmy T act more annoying was hilarious. He really was annoying. I don't want to lead, I'm not saying that. I just want a CHANCE. To lead. Also, was Jimmy T really a professional fisherman? Where was he when they needed fishing to happen for food? Probably talking about how he wasn't given the spotlight NOT ONCE after they've been in COUPLES of challenges as a tribe.

Also, it was hilarious to see the older tribe practicing exactly what they needed to practice for the challenge, then losing hard anyway. I think the younger tribe might have just won because of their superior hearing. They didn't even need the medallion again.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
^^^ LOL watching Jimmy T. randomly wander around despite Tyrone yelling his *** off at him was just hilarious.

I personally would like to see an under the radar alliance between Brenda and Marty.

Top Bottom