• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SURVIVOR series (Season 26 airs Feb. 13!)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
The challenge promo being on CBS doesn't mean crap since the videos are US only and I have to use a proxy to transcribe the voting stuff. :urg:

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Wow was not expecting that. Fire burns through the camp? hahha this is going to be insane.

Sad Marty left, he created good drama. Don't know who to root for now, I kinda like Fabio since he's so stupid it's funny lol. This season has been lacklustre to me, haven't been that into as the last two, finding myself missing eps here and there.

Sariku

Smash Master
Jud's stupid? I don't think so. He said at the very beginning of the game that he was going to act dumb to try to cruise through. After Shannon was voted out, he said in a CBS video that he's going to have to play dumb and suck up to Brenda's alliance, even though he hates the idea of that. He know what a Freudian Slip was and gave a Wikipedia-esc definition. He knew and told Alina that it didn't work out well for him to help vote with her side to her face. He said himself a viable strategy is to go under the radar through the game, and that's exactly what he's doing. He's not 'so stupid it's funny.' He's so intelligent he can make you believe that.

I think he can seriously win the game. He's my top pick.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I however, predict Purple Kelly will win. :rotfl:

Seriously though, I'm tempted to more pick a Holly/Benry/Fabio type. Though a Dan win would be epic for all the wrong reasons.

Sariku

Smash Master
Crazy episode, I tell ya. As I said, if you were rooting for Brenda, you not only lost her, but you had her, for all intensive purposes, attempt to put herself above nearly everyone who's ever played the game of Survivor with her comments on scrambling. Ouchhhh, :3

My favorite line of the episode was when Chase told Purple Kelly that she doesn't say much, and she replied with "I know, it's funny, right?" You can TELL the editors hate her. I'm sticking with the story that she turned Probst down for sex. The only thing that makes sense. She gets called on in Tribal, and she has absolutely NOTHING TO SAY. Oh, and it made the episode somehow. This chick must crash and burn, X]

Next episode, Hurricane Na'Onka may of turned into little more than an occasional shower. Can't wait, :DDD

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I have to say, as annoying as Brenda's expecting to get the HII handed to her was (and as much as I'm sure Chase would've given her Immunity), what Sash did to her and how he shrugged her off like nothing just felt ugh. I still think Purple Kelly winds up being like Idoled out or something based purely on the edits that previous people in non-All Star seasons who have been (Stacy from Fiji, Alexis from Micronesia, Kelly from Samoa) have gotten, but who knows. And oddly enough...I didn't hate Naonka and Jane this episode. But I'm sure it's just a this episode thing.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I don't know when it's going to happen but the Chase, Sash, Brenda, and Na Onka alliance is going to get split up somehow unless the remaining contestants are completely clueless and have 0 strategy. I don't know when it will happen and who will rally against them but it will definitely happen. Hopefully Sash and Brenda will make it out alive.
I called this happening. I knew it I knew it I knew it. I hate being right. I just didn't think Na Onka would be the one to switch on them... Brenda was my #1 person this season but I know where to give credit where credit is due. Props to Na Onka and Holly for making such a smart move.

I also give a lot of props to Jane. She's a guaranteed win if she makes it into the final 3. Up to this point, she's played the best game out of anyone else that's left. I'd love to see her win. Unfortunately it's not likely.

I don't truly have anyone to root for anymore. I guess it will be Sash but he won't last much longer either...

If Dan, Na Onka, or Kelly purple make it to the F3, I'm going to be extremely ticked off.

Return

Smash Apprentice
been away from this thread for a while, just thought id give my 2 cents

-im pretty surprised sash and chase both voted brenda, guess they just gave up.
-naonka is gonna be a ******* in the next episode again
-i laughed so hard when i saw purple kelly voting benry on the credits...shes so clueless...
-my favorite is still benry...i liked him from the beginning. kinda sad marty went 2 episodes ago though.

Sariku

Smash Master
Anyone watch Ponderosa for Brenda? It said that there was Tribal the very next night. The day after Brenda was voted out. ****s going down,.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, relax. I'm as pissed off (probably more) about this as anybody. I only said it because I was watching CBS and they showed a promo that showed Sash wearing a yellow buff, Naonka/Jud in red ones, and Holly in a blue one. That, and apparently TVguide's episode listing thing had this one pegged as the re-cap before it aired or something. I assure you, I had no intention of it being taken as a spoiler when I said it.

Sariku

Smash Master
he didn't mean it as a spoiler. just that most recaps suck.
maybe they'll show Shannon more.<3
He's Russell's bud. He has to be entertaining.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
He's started posting on one of the Survivor sites I frequent and seems pretty decent. Though mind you, normally being friends with Russell means you're likely to be a black hole when it comes to any entertainment.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Oh, so everybody knows, if you're familiar with the site SurvivorSucks, just well, don't go there at all. There's some troll who's posting pretty big claimed spoilers in the topic titles. I already talked to Sariku about one of the things he posted (and the second bit is related to that), but if true, we're looking at HvV levels of spoilage here. So yeah...I'm just NOT going there during S22.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I have no idea what happens, but apparently next week will be the best episode of the season and something crazy goes down. This is what I'm hearing.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Hush, I was watching one of the videos Shannon put up where he's yelling at Sucks for bashing them and somebody put a bootlist in the comments. Luckily they did it vertically and not horizontally so I only saw the next person to go. However, I'm still pissed and know that...

*Note: ACTUAL SPOILER FOR NEXT EPISODE. DON'T HIGHLIGHT UNLESS YOU'RE EITHER A SILLY SPOILED GOOF LIKE SARIKU OR ACCIDENTALLY HAD IT SPOILED LIKE ME. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

...Naonka quits this episode and gives Chase her Hidden Immunity Idol (though really, that's shown in the preview at the end of the recrap so guess that's not spoiler. Now, I HATE Naonka, figured if anybody would quit it would be her, but seriously, with that and the fact that it's probably going to be a giant meltdown episode with some crazy **** going down, I would've MUCH rather not known that she was going to quit at all, let alone that it was this week than find out Thursday. This is why I'm NOT going on Sucks during S22 at all, and am going to make sure not to read ANY of the Probst/Dalton blog or S22 Youtube video comments until post that season.

Sariku

Smash Master
Hush, I was watching one of the videos Shannon put up where he's yelling at Sucks for bashing them and somebody put a bootlist in the comments. Luckily they did it vertically and not horizontally so I only saw the next person to go. However, I'm still pissed and know that...

*Note: ACTUAL SPOILER FOR NEXT EPISODE. DON'T HIGHLIGHT UNLESS YOU'RE EITHER A SILLY SPOILED GOOF LIKE SARIKU OR ACCIDENTALLY HAD IT SPOILED LIKE ME. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

...Naonka quits this episode and gives Chase her Hidden Immunity Idol (though really, that's shown in the preview at the end of the recrap so guess that's not spoiler. Now, I HATE Naonka, figured if anybody would quit it would be her, but seriously, with that and the fact that it's probably going to be a giant meltdown episode with some crazy **** going down, I would've MUCH rather not known that she was going to quit at all, let alone that it was this week than find out Thursday. This is why I'm NOT going on Sucks during S22 at all, and am going to make sure not to read ANY of the Probst/Dalton blog or S22 Youtube video comments until post that season.
You know what's funny? What's in your spoiler tags, that's not even the highlight of next episode, x]]]

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, there's no delete button. And uh, I think you mistook the tone and way in which I was planning that to come across. I wasn't saying it to like start an argument or take a jab or anything. I mean, I really WAS just saying.

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, there's no delete button. And uh, I think you mistook the tone and way in which I was planning that to come across. I wasn't saying it to like start an argument or take a jab or anything. I mean, I really WAS just saying.
I'm messing with you too :p
But I'm saying that someone who is so against Spoilers and such, it seems like you want people to be spoiled since you were too. if you wanted to keep others from doing that, there would of been no reason to add all that in spoiler tags :p

and there is an edit button, x]

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, okay, looking back I probably SHOULD have PM'd you what I put in the spoiler tags since you were really the only person they were directed towards, but that always seems to take longer, lol.

And yeah, may be an edit button, but well, I think I'll just say 'my bad' and move on.

Sariku

Smash Master
x]
None of it matters to me. I can't wait for the next episode for the real reason, :3
My only spoiler, it's a Survivor first. fasho. unless they edit it over two different episodes >_>

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
You know, I'm going to just assume Israel, Australia, or South Africas Survivor series' have had it happen first since....I've seen about 1000 things happen in those that have NEVER happened in the US ones, lol. Hell, even the UK season had some stuff.

Top Bottom