• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tally Thread (FSU, FAMU, TCC, Leon County)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
School and work always comes first. I hope your able to come to my tourney this weekend and if your are bring tally. And Ive been playing with sonic, you should come so i can get some tips from you too.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'll b working most of teh weekend(DJing) so if you want to come out 2 where I'm at feel free to come thru just lemme kno

I'll prob only b free on sunday

This weekend is FSU and FAMU graduation weekend

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Alright, it was risky as F, but I made it all the way to Tallahassee in MY car. It looks weird here compared to Gainesville, lol.

If anyone wants to play me in melee, just hit me up with a call or text:
561-310-7553

I should be here until Tuesday.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
I had fun here with James ONYX aka C8PU.
Good games to Kyle the Green Mario and Derek Ballistics (When did your DK get so good?! You must think you're some kind of RockCrock or something, lol.) :)

Also, B_AWAL is the man! Thanks alot for lookin' out for me bro. Wish I could've made it to that social though :urg:. That sounded like alot of fun. Oh well maybe next visit.

Anyways, I enjoyed my stay. You guys take care. :cool:

Top Bottom