• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| The Tempest | A QLD Major Tournament | See latest post for a Montage :3

I am interested in attending 'The Tempest'

• Total voters

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Does a Starwolf plushie exist yet? Cus if it does I'll totally cancel all of my existing travel plans...

Sieg

Smash Champion
I can either bring Feito-chan or Miku. **** you and your non anime plushies lol.

Alzi

Smash Master
Cao those star fox series plushies are very hard but when you do find them on ebay and things like that they go from $300 to $600 each one.

Also i would go to tempest just for the plushies aye i love plushies.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
like nobody lol
more like ****loads.

I think 5-10 have shown heavy interest within the first week and we are still waiting for momentum and peer pressure to work on you baby.

kKas, no one appears "good" compared to you, you Dorf loving kweerwi. :lick:

Also, yay at rediculious interest level in plushies. :)

Sloth

Smash Ace
I'm looking forward to it.
Negative comments never help anyway.

I need a team 'love'-partner for both Brawl and melee. Does anyone to want to swing with me?

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
DJ i have probably the best Donkey Kong plush you could find.
I also have sweet Mario plush
I also have Toon Link.

Sloth

Smash Ace
We really really do need to practice soon! I've got a tiny crt set up, so hopefully I won't suck as much with my tech skill coming into Tempest. Plus I'll be playing IC again. They need zero tech :D

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
That's just their lamesauce trolling.

I'm going to pay attention to organising this again soon. Just coming out of a really rough patch of being busy with Uni and such (handed in a 10 week long assignment yesterday).

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
im still probably going, just need time for organizing things. that and there is way too much hype for robocop right now.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Whichever is cheaper.

Flying to the Gold Coast means also having to catch a bus to the train station.
Brisbane = Instant Train to where ever.

I'd go Brisbane for convenience.

Yokai

Smash Ace
Ways to get around using public transport.

Hook up with a cougar at airport: Option one brings us the inevitable option of picking up some 30'somthing skanky beast who wants a quick root and a nice gettaway, tell her your off to enjoy the gold coast and your set. Use your new cash cow to pay for accomodation, transport etc. Man up and give her a pounding jiggs would be proud of and call it a good weekend.

Bring copious ammounts of alcohol: Alcohol, in QLD is more like money than real money. If by chance you let slip that your shouting booze for a weekend, people will flock to pick you up from said airport. Costs a little more, but no added hassle of trains!

Pretend to have cancer: No one gets more attention than some chemo attention *****. Yokai reccomends the starlight foundation. Steps include shaving your head, wearing a scarf and asking the Starlight foundation that you wish to compete in a video game tournament before you die. Cry and cough a little bit and they will be putty in your hot little hands.

Fare evasion: If none of the above options appeal, in QLD you have the russian roulette type game called fare evasion. Tips and tricks include, working on your best russian accent to confuse ticket inspectors, so that when called upon to produce said ticket you can blatently annoy the living daylights out of them until they decide your not worth their effort and they would rather pick on a maori. (NOTE: do not attempt this step if black, you will be truly ****ed)

Happy transport

Top Bottom