• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The top 10 songs of brawl? You decide.

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
Brawl has the best sound track in gaming history right, from the best songs of Nintendo universe, (as well as Metal gear, and sonic), the fact that there are over 300 songs, and of which are good to some point. But which of the 312 songs are the best of the best, I wanna see what people choose. I will keep a tally of the songs and see which ones get the most votes.

Here some things about posting the songs: Put your top 10 songs, in any order, all the songs will get 1 vote, you can only vote once but you can change your vote when ever you want before I am done tallying the votes. But if you constantly change your votes and it drives me crazy I might not count your changes and stay with your original choice, so keep that in mind.

Post the name of the song as it is in brawl no other deviation.

Songs sung in different languages will count separately, like Ashley's theme will not count specify the language the song is sung in to count in that language.

No spamming or flaming thats a given.

I will try, periodically, to update which songs are in the lead if I have the time. If I am really in the mood I will post 11 to 20 songs, just to see.

I will let this go on as long as I feel, I will tell you when the voting is coming to near an end.

Well lets see if people actually vote, I want to see the favorite songs, the ones people have in their Ipod (I have a few in mine), the songs you put in stage builder, the ones that go all the way in my music settings. Well lets see, happy voting. :)

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Hmmmm.... I don't know, honestly.

Edit: My top 10

1. Golden Sun Battle/Final Boss
2. Victory Road
3. Zero Two
4. King K. Rool/Ship Deck 2
5. Shin Onigashima
6. Mute City
7. Corneria
8. Gourmet Race
9. Song of Storms
10. Vs Ridley (not Meta Ridley)

Honorable Mentions: Angel Island Zone remix and Final Destination.

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
I really don't know honestly know there are SO MANY good songs, do you know how hard it is to choose just 10.

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
ive been listening to smash music since day 1...from n64 days, melee days, and now brawl. everyone hates me because when they come along with me in the car, they know we have to be listening to smash music. even during melee, i ALWAYS made people press L/R to get the alternate music in stages, and there was no WAY we would even go in the main menu, let alone even start melee unless we got the menu 2 music (people from the lisle smashfest can relate - i "johned" so much about music). now in brawl, the game has to be played on my nintendo wii because ive basically "screwed" the my music option to its limits and turned off all the songs that suck and only turned on the ones that are good.

but anyways, enough of my music story...not in any order (and i have WAYYYYY more than 10 songs) but:

1: menu 2 (super smash bros melee)
2: opening (super smash bros melee)
3: vs meta ridley (metroid prime)
4: bramble blast (donkey kong country 2)
5: with mila's devine protection - celica map 1 (fire emblem gaiden)
6: final destination (brawl version)
7: star wolf's theme (star fox 64)
8: angel island zone (sonic the hedgehog 3)
9: hyrule field (the legend of zelda ocarina of time)
10: ocarina of time medley 1 (the legend of zelda ocarina of time)

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
1. Marx's theme
2. Stickerbrush(bramble blast)
3. Stormhill
4. Legendary air ride
5. Gourmet race
6. Song of storms
7. Dark woods
8. Zero two
9. Butter building
10. King DEDEDE THEME

Tsun

Smash Rookie
I actually wrote an article about the top 10 songs in Brawl on a different forum I hang out at.

With the release of Brawl in Japan only a few days ago. I tried my best to hunt down some of the audio from the game. And man, was I surprised! After about an hour of senseless searching, I stumbled upon the complete track list to Brawl!!! (Yeah, that many exclamation points are necessary; I was really happy.) In order to share the wealth, I've decided to write an article on The Top Ten Songs In Brawl.

First off, my honorable mentions. These were songs that kick butt, but just don't kick enough butt.

Luigi's Mansion-
An amazing arrangement of the piece, and was going to be number ten, but just didn't make the cut.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Theme (and all songs that have the same melody)-
This song would have been up there, but I've seriously heard this song too freaking many times. Target Test and Wifi Waiting Room get special props, because they're amazing remixes of the theme.

Song Of Storms-
The version of Song Of Storms they use is just amazing. I want to Brawl with this song on Bridge Of Eldin, without a doubt. I don't really know what Serenade Of Water was doing in there, but it fit very nicely.

I'd like to mention there are also several more songs, but they're literally music from past games just thrown in here. Several of these include Gerudo Valley from Ocarina Of Time, and Dragon Roost Island from The Wind Waker.

Now, the best part, the Top Ten Songs In Brawl.

10. Ashley's Song (Eng) -
Ashley's Song has always kicked tons of butt, ever since it premiered in WarioWare, and this bluesy, jazzy version of the song is just amazing. Sadly, I can't say I've played that much of WarioWare. It's next to nothing like the original, though that's not a bad thing in the least. To compliment the vocals is a set of mallet percussion, which really sounds cool. My only nitpick about the song is that the verse that ends in "And if you say 'no' you're toast" sounds a little on the 'not appealing' side. Musically, that part's great, but with vocals, it sounds mediocre. However, the song regains what it had going with a very nicely placed ritard leading up to the "And if you say no..." line. There's a pretty mean muted trumpet solo in there, too. It's such a short solo though! He only gets eight bars to really jam out. Oh well. The song basically loops from there, after a few shouts of "I'm the cruelest girl you'll ever meet!" With a catchy arrangement, this song lands on my list at number 10.

9. Mute City -
Mute City won my heart instantly once it started. For those of you who have heard of Machinae Supremacy, this song starts very similar to Cryosleep. Piano chords with a very simplistic drum beat. The song then pauses for a second, and the guitar solo starts up, playing the ever famous Mute City theme, all while the Piano still plays the chords. After a while, comes the actual original solo, and let me say honestly. Whoever soloed for this track, tears the entire track apart. It's breathtaking. The song goes back to it's simplistic beat, and loops fluently. This song, in all it's rock glory, landed a place in my heart, and wins an extra kudos for me falling immediately in love with it.

8. Theme From Fire Emblem -
When I'm not a fan of punk, or a fan of electronic music. A good classical song will always in my heart. This song is one of them. I've sadly never played much of a Fire Emblem game, aside from the first one for the Gameboy Advanced, but I did main as Roy for a few months in Melee, for what it's worth. With the opportunity, I would personally shake Oriko Takahashi and Ken Nishikiori, the main soloists of this songs hands. This whole song just makes me giddy, and I can't place a finger on exactly why. The soloists are amazing, the whole choral section literally takes my heart. The string ensemble is amazing, and so is the brass section, with really great trumpets, most importantly. I'm glad this song loops so fluently, too. I don't ever want to hear an end to it.

7. His World (Super Smash Brothers Brawl Version) -
I'll be honest and say I just heard His World for the first time yesterday, on the True Blue Sonic album. For some reason, I have come to realize that I'm in love with when rock and classical music get combined. That, just like many other songs in Brawl, is exactly what His World has always been apparently. This version doesn't have the whole rap section, though I wish it did, because that whole section really rocks too. This whole song is instrumental, really. A guitar solo covers the verses and chorus, while a string section compliment it- all to a great drum beat. This song, in addition to the eye-widening eleven other songs that one stage has, makes this game all the sweeter. I want to Brawl to this song at all times.

6. Route 1 -
There's seriously really only one sentence that has to be said, or even thought about this song, and that's as follows. The bike riding song from Pokemon has always rocked, and any remix of it is immediately the best song ever.

5. Mona Pizza's -
As I stated before, I never played much of the Wario Ware series, so this is the first I've ever heard of Mona Pizza's, however, it's just so good! Immediately once the lyrics came in, this song warmed my heart. "This here is Mona Piz-za's! Makers of world famous Piz-zas! Fresh sauce and cheese galo-hore! Brought straight to your front do-hore!" Seriously. That's amazing, and I wish I heard this song earlier than I did, so I wouldn't of had to go change my pants. This song has a very bluesy/jazzy feel, much like Ashley's Theme, though this song is literally a thousand times more upbeat. Midway through the song, it gets outrageously simplistic, with a voice that's been distorted and sounds very robotic sings the main lines of the song, with piano and drums coming in at the end of every line of the lyrics. It's odd to explain, but works so superbly. This song's so good, that I'd start a fight for Mona Pizza's. Forget about writing about Go K.K. Rider, I'm listening to this song again first.

4. Go K.K. Rider! -
You know, heroes always arrive late. In this situation, late means being closer to number one on my list of top 10 Brawl songs, right where this song belongs. Part of Go K.K. Rider! is just that it's an amazing song. It's hard to ruin an amazing song. I don't even really know what there is to say about this song. It's just as it should have been, literally perfect. The only thing that I wish this song had was a real set of lyrics, as opposed to Totakeke's yipping and wailing. However, when it's not K.K.'s voice, and it's the harmonica, it rocks just as hard. It seems like everyone song in Brawl has an a really orchestral section, and Go K.K. Rider! is absolutely no exception to that rule, because after the main rhythm of the song is over, the song's tempo diminishes, and you're left with a violin and a harp, until a brass section, drum set, and a bass guitar are introduced. After a chromatic scale from a group of trumpets, the song leads you right back to where it started; the harmonica solo.

3. Gourmet Race -
Another thing about my musical tastes. I love harpsichord. Though I never thought about harpsichord being combined with this great song. I always knew it as Fountain of Dreams, like in Melee, however. I first heard the song in that game, and then later, when I got my copy of Smashing... Live! I fell in love with it even more. This song can seriously be expressed in so many different fashions. The Fountain Of Dreams version is very majestic, with a strong Flute section, and an even strong low brass section. Not to mention the Timpani just being wailed on. Gourmet Race takes the whole classical feel, and just trashes the hell out of it. I never really expected much hard rock in a Smash Brothers game. Screw Flutes and Trumpets taking lovely melodies, since electric guitar literally tears the song apart. However, harpsichord still remains in the background at some parts, and even a choir comes into the mix of this chaotic song. This song is seriously just golden.

2. Smashing Song Of Praise -
This song is easily one of my favorite songs in Brawl. That's why it placed so high on my list. The whole song reminds me of a classical piece I've heard, and that's part of why I love it. The song just, starts- I can't really explain it any better than that. The whole main rhythm is accompanied by a really awesome mallet percussion part, that gives it even more of an epic feel. The song then changes feel with a very simplistic bass line, and two competing synths, one in each ear. Oh man, I wanna hear this song in surround sound while playing, as opposed to in headphones. The song then switches to a very "What's gonna happen next!?" section, until the bass dies, and you have nothing but Flute and Trumpet for two measures together. The song then returns where it was. Until the same situation happens again, nothing but Flute and Trumpet. And it's just, superb. This song, like all the rest, loops like gold. This song has easily won position as (Second) Best Song In Brawl.

1. Final Destination -
Let's start at the beginning of this fine piece. The song starts immediately by building up a fair share of suspense. The song starts with Violins and what sounds to be bells. I thought to myself "is this what the final levels theme is going to be?" That is, until the song picks up the tempo at the drop of a hat. Immediately, you start hearing the theme song that Brawl is already very famous for. For those of you who have heard Wesker's Mercenaries theme from Resident Evil 4, this song sounds very similar, with the same breakbeat sort of drumming style, yet still keeping a classical, choral tone. After the first verse of the Brawl theme is done, a guitar comes in, and literally does a solo interpretation of the theme. The song next dies down to a very orchestral tone, until several synths come in. The song then shifts for a second and seems to pay sample to Brawl's Final Destination, all while the guitar still wails. For a little bit, about four measures, a toy box comes in, and gives the song a very amazing tone, until strings come in again. This song is a walking mood swing between classical, and rock, and it's literally amazing. Not the best song I've ever heard in a video game, but easily one of them, and that's why this song deserves it's rightful spot as Best Song In Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Wrath`

Smash Master

1) Calling to the night
2) Mona's pizza(english)
3)bramble blast/stickerbush syphony
4) team galactic battle
5) X tunnle scene
6) victory raod rmix
7)Snowman
8) giga bowser
9) delfino plaza
10)satrwolf (assault)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
1) Gourmet Race
2) Gourmet Race
3) Gourmet Race
4)Gourmet Race
5) Gourmet Race
6) Gourmet Race
7)Gourmet Race
8) Gourmet Race
9) Gourmet Race
10) Gourmet Race

ClobberinTime

Smash Rookie
Some songs that I really like, but I don't care enough to order:
-Luigi's mansion theme
-Metroid (Main Theme)
-Big Blue
-Legend of Zelda Ocarina Medley
-vs meta ridley

Tables

Smash Cadet
No order:

Gourmet Race (!)
Hidden Village
Smashing Song of Paradise
Final Destination
Flatzone 2 (beep beep)
Butter Building
Fight Against Team Galaxy (<3 Organ)
Dragon Roost Island
Target Test
Encounter

Honorable Mention:
Norfair (You wouldn't think it, but it works oddly well for Smashinging)

crosser43

Smash Journeyman

Thino

Smash Master
Legendary Air Ride
Gourmet Race
Strike Rise to the Challenge
Fire Field
Bramble Blast
Final Destination
Fortuna
Tal Tal Heights
Yell Dead Cell
Elite 4 Building

Brainiac_man

Smash Journeyman
1. Angel Island Zone
2. Super Mario 64
3. Metroid Main Theme
4. Battlefield ver. 2
5. D3's theme
6. Mute City
7. Open Your Heart
8. Shin Onigashima (why is there metal on the []iIce Climber[/i] stage?!?)
9. Star Wolf
10. SSB Credits

Also, the songs on Warioware that have vocals (Ashley's, Mona's Pizza's and Mike's themes) SUCK!

HOW can you people approve of these god awful, cheesy lyrics!?!?! HOW!!??

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
No order:

Mute City (Not Melee version...)
Live and Learn
Sonic Boom
Dragon Roost Island
Song of Storms
Power Hungry Fool
Town Hall / Tom Nook Store
Team Galactic Battle Theme
Star Wolf Theme (64 not Assault)
Star Wolf Theme (Ok I like Assault remix too.)

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
1. Angel Island Zone
2. Super Mario 64
3. Metroid Main Theme
4. Battlefield ver. 2
5. D3's theme
6. Mute City
7. Open Your Heart
8. Shin Onigashima (why is there metal on the []iIce Climber[/i] stage?!?)
9. Star Wolf
10. SSB Credits

Also, the songs on Warioware that have vocals (Ashley's, Mona's Pizza's and Mike's themes) SUCK!

HOW can you people approve of these god awful, cheesy lyrics!?!?! HOW!!??
Mona's Pizza owns.

lycrof

Smash Apprentice
In no particular order:
Star Wolf
Stickerbush Symphony
King K Rool Ship Deck 2
Type A - Tetris
Smashing Song of Praise
Devil's Call in your Heart \m/
Fire Emblem Theme
Mona Pizza
His World
Zelda Theme remix

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
My top 10 list (not in any particular order)

Menu 1 (SSB Melee)
Opening (SSB Melee)
Star Wolf Theme (Star Fox Assault version)
Bramble Blast
Ocarina of Time Medley
Twilight Princess Main Theme
Marionation Gear
King Dedede's Theme
Fire Field
Planet Colors

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Okay, I haven't really listened to all the songs, but so far, in no particular order...

1.MK's revenge
2. Final Destination
3. Main theme
4. Legendary air ride machine
4. Space armada
5. Vs. Ridley
6. Gourmet Race
7. Dragon Roost
8. Flat zone 2
9. MGS Theme of Love
10. Battlefield

I'd also say one of the New pork city songs, but I forget what it was called.

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
1) Golden Sun Final Boss
2) You call this utopia?!
3) Emerald Hill Zone
4) Star Wolf (Assault)
5) Corneria
6) Porky's Theme
7) Dialga/Palkia Fight
8) Attack (From FE)
9) Fight Against Team Galaxy
10) Dragon Roost Island

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
1) Golden Sun Final Boss
2) You call this utopia?!
3) Emerald Hill Zone
4) Star Wolf (Assault)
5) Corneria
6) Porky's Theme
7) Dialga/Palkia Fight
8) Attack (From FE)
9) Fight Against Team Galaxy
10) Dragon Roost Island
Your list does not include Gourmet Race! > : [

Cheesedork

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to try to not be biased towards Sonic, but...

(no order)
Live and Learn
Open Your Heart
Angel Island Zone
Gourmet Race (Metal Mix)
Theme of King Dedede
Zero Two
Love Theme (Mother)
Winning Road - Roy's Hope (just because >_>)
Mike's Song (Eng)
Luigi's Mansion

Solong

Smash Rookie
10.KK Condor
9. King Dedede's Theme
8. Bramble Blast
7. Meta Knight's Revenge
6. Mute City
5. Gourmet Race
4. Song of Storms
3. With Mila's Divine Protection
2. Molgera
1. Final Destination

Honourable Mentions: WiFi Waiting Room, Target Smash, Tetris - Type B, and Dragon Roost Island (if only because the Mario and Zelda big band version is so much more epic)

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
1) Final Destination
- This song is just gold.

2) Climb up and get the last chance!
- This brings back great memories of F-Zero X. I love this tune

3) Midna's Lament
- I created a stage, and while browsing through the songs to use, I found there was no way I could pick anything other than this. It seemed to fit well with the ice blocks in the stage and the grey background. It doesn't seem like fighting game music really, but the music is moving.

4) Shin Onigashima
- Nice progression and awesome song

5) Bramble Blast
- I hated this level SO much. The music is terrible. But they did a great arrangement of an otherwise crappy tune.

6) King K. Rool/Ship Deck 2
- Very reminiscent of the original

7) Opening (SSBM)
- Good arrangement

8) Star Wolf (Assault)
- This sounds like something straight out of a Gundam OST. Fantastic!

9) Dialga/Palkia Battle at Spear Pillar
- This is an incredible track. It's very unique to me, and fits the stage well.

10) Opening Theme (Metroid)
- I just think it's neat how they incorporated speech into this track at the beginning.

This isn't part of the list, but some honourable mentions would include:

King DeDeDe's Theme
Emerald Hill Zone
Area 6
Marionation Gear
Rainbow Road

Also, there are some popular picks here in which I don't understand how they're enjoyable to listen to. Some of those would be:

Mike's Song (both JP and English)
Mona Pizza's Song (both JP and English)
and..
Golden Sun Battle/Final Boss
- Golden Sun has great music. I love the battle theme. I don't really like the boss themes they used in Brawl. And on top of that, the battle theme doesn't even get looped! Just the boss themes.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
1. 3D Hot Rally
2. Final Destination 2
3. Easton Kingdom
4. Zero Two
5. Snowman
6. 1080 Snowboarding
7. Mute City (Brawl)
8. X Tunnel Theme
9. Brinstar (Melee)
10. World Map - Pikmin 2

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
10. Climb up!
9. Dream Chaser (I can't remember if that's the name but it was in F Zero X, the one that played on "Silence")
8. Scrap Brain Zone
7. Famicom medley
6. Menu 2 (SSBM)
5. Jungle (DK)
4. Wifi Waiting Room (kekeke)
3. Final Destination
2. HIS WORLD
1. Heart of Love

Heart of Love is just SO EPIC!!

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
I love this thread, just because it brings a lot of music lovers to share their appreciation towards the greatest compilation of music ever made. Brawl deserves its own music section. WANT.

Anyway... top 10 least to best.
10.Obstacle Course (Yoshi)
9. Dream Chaser (F-Zero)
8. Mute City (F-Zero)
7. Fire Field (F-Zero)
6. Shin Onigashima (Nintendo)
5. Bramble Blast (DK)
4. Live & Learn (Sonic)
3. Gourmet Race (Kirby)
2. Victory Road (Pokemon)
1. Final Destination (SSBB)

All the Kirby songs are so well, maybe it's just that Kirby has just great music to begin with. Other notable mentions; Ai no Uta, Go K.K. Rider!, Flat Zone 2, Mach Rider :laugh:, Mona Pizza's Theme, Ashley's Theme, King K.Rool, King Dedede's Theme.

Another note, Brawl is SO lucky to have Motoi Sakuraba's work, honestly.

D

Deleted member

1. Final Destination.

2. Mute City.

3. With Mila's Divine Protection (HUGELY underrated)

4. Fire Emblem Main Theme

5. Golden Sun Battle

6. Dedede's Theme

7. Legend of Zelda Main Theme

8. Star Wolf Theme

9. The Winning Road (lol Roy)

10.Tal Tal Heights

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
Note: I got the songs with them all named. I know some of the names are wrong but I dont know which ones. I'll put "these" signs around names I think could be wrong.

1-Metaknights Revenge
2-Emerald Hill Zone (Memorable tune from the first video game I ever played)
3-"Strike to the Challenge" (may be called "attack"??)
4-"Sector 1" (Metroid Fusion music)
5-"Humoresque of a Little Dog" (Earthbound shop music)
6-Dream Chaser (Silence, F-zero X)(probably would be my fav if I hadnt listened to to this over and over and...)
7-Hyrule Field
8-"Easton" (Possibly represents Bowser?, sounds slighly like Gobi's Valley from Banjo-Kazooie)
9-"Welcome to the legend of Zelda" (Sounds like Smash 64 ver. seems to have a key change every loop)
10-Star Wolf (64 version)

Honorable Mentions:
-Winning Road (would put =2nd but I like them for the same reasons)
-Climb up and get the last Chance (Whiteland, F-zero X)(would be =6 but... as above)
-DK Rap (Its awesome, but its from Melee)
-"Pollyana"(the more relaxed of the Melee Onett tunes)

My Least fav is probably "DK Stage 1"(repeditive arcade sounds.. over and over and over and..)

If you have any name corrections could you inform me :)

D

Deleted member

#. Name (Subname) [Stage]

1. Bramble Blast [Rumble Falls]
2. Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros.) [Mushroomy Kingdom]
3. Gourmet Race [Halberd]
4. Star Wolf (Star Fox: Assault) [Lylat Cruise]
5. Go K.K. Rider! [Smashville]
6. Open Your Heart [Green Hill Zone]
7. Encounter [Shadow Moses Island]
8. Route 209 [Spear Pillar]
9. Mute City [Port Town Aero Dive]
10. Tetris: Type A [Luigi's Mansion]

Note: I got the songs with them all named. I know some of the names are wrong but I dont know which ones. I'll put "these" signs around names I think could be wrong.

1-Metaknights Revenge
2-Emerald Hill Zone (Memorable tune from the first video game I ever played)
3-"Attack" (Yes, that is the name)
4-"Sector 1" (Metroid Fusion music)
5-"Humoresque of a Little Dog" (Earthbound shop music)
6-Dream Chaser (Silence, F-zero X)(probably would be my fav if I hadnt listened to to this over and over and...)
7-Hyrule Field
8-"Underground Theme (Super Mario Land)" (Possibly represents Bowser?, sounds slighly like Gobi's Valley from Banjo-Kazooie)
9-"Main Theme (The Legend of Zelda)" (Sounds like Smash 64 ver. seems to have a key change every loop)
10-Star Wolf (64 version)

Honorable Mentions:
-Winning Road (would put =2nd but I like them for the same reasons)
-Climb up and get the last Chance (Whiteland, F-zero X)(would be =6 but... as above)
-DK Rap/ Kong Jungle (Melee) (Its awesome, but its from Melee)
-"Pollyana/ Mother 2 (Melee)"(the more relaxed of the Melee Onett tunes)

My Least fav is probably "25m BGM"(repeditive arcade sounds.. over and over and over and..)

If you have any name corrections could you inform me :)
Fix'd.

=Samus-Aran=

Smash Journeyman
Not in order. I don't know that many songs, though.

Live and Learn
Ani No Uta (Is that what it is called?)
Final Destination
Calling to the Night
Dragon Roost Island
Delfino Plaza Theme
Encounter
Flat Zone 2
Spear Pillar
Brawl Main Theme

=S-A=

Angewomon

Smash Apprentice
1. Final Destination
2. Bramble Blast
3. King Dedede´s Theme
4. Mute City
5. Ashley´s Song (JP)
6. Fire Emblem Main Theme
7. Encounter
8. Live & Learn
9. Flat Zone 2
10. Wild Pokémon Battle (Pokémon Diamond & Pearl)

Tha Ice Cream

Smash Rookie
1) Tabuu theme (Epic, Awesome, Evil and Cool.)
2) Dedede Theme (Pure awesomeness)
3) Porky's theme (Mother 3 isn't it?)
4) Ridley's Theme (That one on Frigate Orpheon)
5) Metaknight's Revenge (Kirby Super Star)
6) Gourmet Race (Rock Version)
7) Team Galactic (Pokeymanz)
8) Starwolf theme (Assault)
9) Onett (Melee Mix)
10) Underworld theme (Kid Icarus)

handy

Smash Apprentice
Okay, my Top 10 picks are:

1. Mario Tennis and Mario Golf
2. Shin Onigashima
3. Fire Field
4. Porky's Theme
5. Dialga and Palkia Battle
6. Go K.K. Rider!
7. Song Of Storms
8. Revenge of Meta Knight
9. Star Fox Main Theme
10. Brinstar Depths (Melee)

MrPancakes

Smash Rookie
Since I can't really name my top 10 cause there is tooooo to choose from, I'll just name my top 5. >_<

5. Wild Pokemon Battle (Ruby & Sapphire) Theme
4. Final Destination
3. Mute City
2. Stickerbrush Symphony
1. Battle Theme Medley (Golden Sun)

Top Bottom